It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Police Identify Weapons Used in Sandy Hook Investigation /Still doesn't add up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Connecticut State Police have come forward to state the following:

January 18, 2013

** UPDATE **

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

Seized inside the school:
#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips
#2. Glock 10 mm handgun
#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:
#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation. Lt. J. Paul Vance

www.ct.gov...

This fails to explain the 2nd long weapon shown being removed trom the trunk of the Black Honda that I detail here - www.abovetopsecret.com... . Further, I was correct on the model of weapon shown in the trunk.

You can decide for yourselves if someone is lying about this tragedy. Listen to the carefully parsed statements made by Medical Examiner Carver about the use of a "long weapon" :
Carvers press conference -

edit on 19-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: changed title from all caps

edit on 19-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Disaster capitalism at work. I wonder how much money American arms manufacturers have generated during this crisis -- all the while Obama gets to push the gun control agenda. It's a win-win for everyone -- the administration, AND the military-industrial complex.

There doesn't even NEED to be a conspiracy -- they've played this perfectly out of the tragedy that it was.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

What happened to the other TWO handguns?? And ONLY handguns ?

edit on 1/19/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

With the perpetrator dead and only 3 guns on scene why couldn't they get it straight the first day? I'll tell you why: certain people want to disembowel the 2nd Amendment and are using this tragedy to further political goals.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Again relying on The MSM to form a theory,yet The one thing we all agree on is the msm either lies, or is incredibly flawed.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Again relying on The MSM to form a theory,yet The one thing we all agree on is the msm either lies, or is incredibly flawed.

Nothing is wrong all of the time..
Discern what you think is correct and try and prove it..
So... ?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The trend seems to be the MSM is correct when it suits your(plural) agenda when making a point

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

The problem with this whole deal is; Adam Lanza's mother didn't even own a Saiga shotgun registered to her name....Where did he get it, if the one in the trunk was not the Bushmaster Ar-15?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

The trend seems to be the MSM is correct when it suits your(plural) agenda when making a point

That is true for everyone.. Or is bias a misunderstood unicorn?

Still one must argue the point..

What do you have to refute 4 handguns??

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

The problem with this whole deal is; Adam Lanza's mother didn't even own a Saiga shotgun registered to her name....Where did he get it, if the one in the trunk was not the Bushmaster Ar-15?

That is my understanding as well.
They need to explain who owned the shotgun and where the "other" gun in the car came from.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
That is strange the scanner audio says be advised we do have multiple weapons. including long rifles and shotgun.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00001
That is strange the scanner audio says be advised we do have multiple weapons. including long rifles and shotgun.

Right. This means either that officer saw the actual weapons or he saw the shell casings.
Remember, this was during the school search in the first 10 minutes
-they hadn't searched the car yet.

Therefore either there was another shotgun involved inside the school somehow or the perpetrator returned the shotgun to his car after firing in the school.

Again, not something the police have said happened during the event. According to them the shooter never left the school.

Here is the audio saying "Be advised we have multiple weapons including long rifles and shotguns"

It's at 19:55:00 on the YT counter or 9:55:25 AM actual time

edit on 19-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added link

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 00001

The audio scanner also mentioned multiple suspects; so why are we pinning this case on one kid with Aspergers who supposedly destroyed his home computers for no reason if he either A) planned on a shootout with cops, or B) killing himself, so that the great 'FBI' can't even recover the data on the hard drives...

You don't destroy evidence if you plan on letting them know who you are; you destroy evidence if you are trying to get away with it...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Yet, the MSM is spinning this whole story as if some lone ranger rambo kid with Aspergers was the only person in the school who, A) modded a semi-automatic rifle, AR-15, to be fully auto, and B) taped his magazines together for faster reload, and we are basing all of our emotions on what these people (full of lies, which we agreed upon), said.

That doesn't make sense man....

Do I believe this disaster was a complete hoax? Can't say.

Do I believe this disaster is fishy as hell, and just doesn't make sense? Absolutely.

Do I believe that Rambo Jr. planned all this through 'video game training' to kill a mother that didn't even work at the school, which is supposed to be the whole motive? Absolutely not.
edit on 19-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00001

How is that possible since the shotgun was in the trunk and they didn`t open the trunk until much later at night?
How did they see a shotgun in a closed trunk before they even opened the trunk?
I guess we have to assume that they opened the trunk much earlier in the day but they didn`t remove the shotgun until later that night?

edit on 19-1-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
A few observations......obviously Lt. Vance does not know we have video of what appears to be 2 rifles in the trunk. The officer clearing the weapons appears to clear 2 weapons and IMO 1 is bolt and 1 is charging handle. If you watch closely he places the first into the trunk lying longways stock to passenger side, and the 2nd he places in the drivers side of the trunk. Right after that 2 different officers retrieve the weapons, 1 from the center, the shotgun, and 1 from the drivers side. Perhaps we need to send him the video to have him explain this. The radio recording.......I see the radioman recording is posted and also here is the separated recording from radioreference which is Newtown police only confirming an officer identifying evidence of a rifle and shotguns being used.

At 12:33

www.youtube.com...

It is possible these weapons were used and returned to the trunk prior to police arriving but by who?
Somebody better tell Vance we have audio confirming the use of the shotgun.

The police previously stated Nancy Lanza legally owned 5 weapons.
6 were found
Enfield and Henry rifles.....at the home......and the 4 listed above at the school.
We have an extra weapon here so who's was it and how did it get there?

I will be looking forward to them attempting to explain these among other things.

For those of you accusing some of us of not having any facts in this case......here you go.
Radio,video, and an odd number of guns .........all FACTS.........

Correction......IF there are in fact 2 rifles in the trunk that would make 7 so 2 guns more than she had registered.
edit on 19-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Probably off topic, but I just have to give you credit 'Asktheanimals", for presenting evidence and facts in this case. It is a refreshing change of pace, and actually allows for decent conversations to take place on the topic.

Well done

edit on 19-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: mistakenly hit edit instead of quote

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

What happened to the other TWO handguns?? And ONLY handguns ?

edit on 1/19/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Im a bit confused, maybe someone can clear this up:
Why do people keep clinging to this one, single report, that took place over a month ago? Why is it easier to ignore ALL other media reports, to label them as false, but pick this one, single report, and keep rolling it out as though it is an official statement of some sort.

Honest question, I hope someone can answer it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Probably off topic, but I just have to give you credit 'Asktheanimals", for presenting evidence and facts in this case. It is a refreshing change of pace, and actually allows for decent conversations to take place on the topic.

Well done

I appreciate your comment very much. It's taken a lot of digging - I've been following this for a month and only took Christmas day off. Actual facts are few and far between and corroborating evidence is even scarcer. I'm not a very good investigator but I am persistent.. I know that you are very much a skeptic requiring proof for any claims made so thank you very much.

Per the 4 handguns story for some odd reason that Dec 15 story was rebroadcast as current news somehow. People weren't checking the date and just running with it. Officials still have not explained how the story of the 4 handguns got out - note Pete Williams says "several sources" in addition to "state officials". Somebody fed NBC some bad info.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Now that they've "Officially" identified the weapons, I had to do some researching on them.

This is the rifle:

With a hefty price tag of $1200 USD.
Currently out of stock.

Curious to note, at that site, was the latest user review:

Reviewed By: James M on 12/04/2012 Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] First time purchase from Buds. Great service and will buy again. Purchased Bushmaster AR15 M4/A3 patrolman. I own one and love it. However,this one is a Christmas gift for my son. Thought I better purchase one for my son before we are unable to get it. I admit, I'm afraid another ban will come and have alredy seen price increases because of it. Thanks Buds for a really good price($940.00). Seen on other sites for as much as $1,140.00. Buds was the cheapest of all I found. Thanks Again Buds

(Note: reviewed on the 4th of December, and fears another ban?)

I have to ask, though, have they done a round tally yet? How many rounds were left in the weapons, and how many casings were found? It would seem to me the casings would be all over the place, and as a crime scene, every errant casing would need documented.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join