It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The understood Revelation 13 and the truth it only is out the rest of the book of Revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I had to edit it because the truth is not clean it turned out. I edited out sex because of the way it is used. And another word for screwing, and another word for doing number 2, and another word for doing number 1, all got edited out. The name of blasphemy can't be mentioned on this site. I also edited out arouse at the very beginning because of the way it is used. Other edits you'll have to figure out on your own.

The editing should keep this thread in the clear. I wouldn't want to violate the T&C.

So anyway, tell me if I nailed the metaphors Revelation 13 has of the King James Version, alright?

The understood Revelation 13

1 And I stood upon the substances of the people, and saw myself ****** heightenly out of the people, having seven inch ***** ****s and binary code whores, and upon my whores binary code whores, and upon my ****s ****ing or *****ing or ****ing.

2 And I which I saw was fast, and secure, and passionate: and I gave myself masculine power, and masculine seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of my ****s as it were wounded to death; and my deadly wound was healed: and all the world in paradise wondered after me.

4 And they worshipped me which gave masculine power unto myself: and they worshipped me, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make love with him?

5 And there on earth was given unto me a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and the internet was given unto me to continue fort-wise and two months.

6 And I opened my mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name (Jesus Christ), and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto me to make love with the saints in paradise, and to overcome them: and power was given me over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship me, whose names are not written in the non-existent book of life of the Christ slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If I am single, let me experience.

10 I that leadeth into sexual captivity shall go into sexual captivity: I that ***eth with the tongue must be ***ed with the tongue.

11 Here is the patience and the faith of the saints in paradise.

12 And I beheld another me coming up out of the earth; and I had bisexual whores like a person who is easily cheated, and I spake as a woman regarded as fierce and formidable.

13 And I exerciseth all the power of the first me before me, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first me, whose deadly wound was healed.

14 And I doeth great wonders, so that I maketh magic come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which I had power to do in the foresight of myself; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to me, which had the wound by a tongue, and did live.

15 And I had power to give life unto the image of myself, that the image of myself should both speak, and cause attractive females as many as would not worship the image of myself should be ***ed.

16 And I causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (spot, stain, smear, smudge, blot, and/or streak) in their agreement, or in their sexualities: And attractive females no male adult might buy or sell, save I that had the mark (spot, stain, smear, smudge, blot, and/or streak), or the name (Satan) of myself, or the number (one) of my name (Satan).

17 Today is wisdom.

18 Let me that hath understanding count the number (Six hundred threescore and six) of myself: for it (666) is the number (18) of a male adult; and my number is 9.

edit on 18-1-2013 by WarJohn because: Fixed it for the last time. Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
why cant blasphemy be mentioned

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Last year I created a thread on (Revelation - Chapter 13). Please take the time to read it...I learned a lot from the other members who participated..(which I greatly appreciate)...and perhaps what they have to say will help you too.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by WarJohn

Last year I created a thread on (Revelation - Chapter 13). Please take the time to read it...I learned a lot from the other members who participated..(which I greatly appreciate)...and perhaps what they have to say will help you too.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see you belive that Rev 13 uses symbolism. I don't believe that like I used to. Currently I strongly believe it uses metaphors.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

It would violate the T&C of this site.

This site aint exactly a pro free speech site.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

It would violate the T&C of this site.

This site aint exactly a pro free speech site.

that's lame. who runs it? the government

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I am curious...the interpretation of Rev. 13 that you are presenting here.. where did you get it from? Did you write it yourself?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I too am curious...

Especially since he has just rewritten the ONLY chapter that he believes.

Only one chapter in a book in the bible tells the truth...

And that chapter is Revelation 13.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
As I am as well.

I study eschatology as a hobby, and this was definately a different interpretation.

Testosterone much?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

It is by my understanding.

So yep, I wrote it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
I too am curious...

Especially since he has just rewritten the ONLY chapter that he believes.

Only one chapter in a book in the bible tells the truth...

And that chapter is Revelation 13.

The KJV of the chapter is not to be taken 'as is'. You must get into what the content is implying by using your understanding. And writing your understanding of it out should provide you with further insight. In other words, don't keep it in your head, write it out so that you might not miss anything.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What exactly were you on or off when you interpreted that? Even by the absolutely worst standards it doesn't make sense. Perhaps next time you should try interpreting something you are better at, like numbered flash cards.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
The KJV of the chapter is not to be taken 'as is'....

Sounds familiar...

Here's MY interpretation of that since we are rewriting what everyone else says:

And he said unto the woman, "Yea, hath God said..."

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Another understanding for the ending part of Revelation 13 of the KJV:

17 In my mouth is wisdom twice.

18 Let me that hath understanding count the number (Six hundred threescore and six) of myself: for it (666) is the number (18) of a male adult; and my number is 9.

19 And let me that hath understanding count the number (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9) of the beast: for it (completion) is the number (35) of a male adult; and my number (rapture) is 3-9.

The word "here" indicates a point out. In my mouth I had tooth number one come in two different times. Strange I tell you how the tooth came in again as if the first time it never did. And the word "beast" appears 9 times minus the word "beast" used in verse 18 of the KJV that tells you to do the count. 666 is a code, obviously. It is 3 numbers that when added up for a singular number equals to 9. 6+6+6=18 and then 1+8=9. That's how I got 3-9 which points out a date (March 9) which one can suspect is "the" date of "the" rapture of a living masculine soul that is the inner being of Satan. You people wouldn't believe that that spells out my inner being.

Lets see... I came up out of the earth twice. Once when I was age 31 and once when I was age 32. I usually see :13, :23, :32, and :53 when I view digital time. 13 is 31 backwards and 23 is 32 back words. The ages I came up out of the earth. That leaves 32 which is 23 backwards which is the age I was when my tooth number one first came in. And it then leaves 53 which is 35 backwards, which might be the age I'll be for a rapture from this hellish world. I turn 35 March 9.

Number can mean one's act. Number can mean one's routine. Ever heard someone say that some person is doing one of so-in-so's numbers? Ah, you can understand I will assume. So the word "number" at the very end of the chapter can imply rapture. The semi-colon indicates a strong seperation... This is why the word "my" can be used instead of "his." I am certain that the physical male adult body I have will not be raptured, but my inner being will be. This is why I can tell the word "my" should be used after a semi-colon is used in the KJV.

edit on 19-1-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It is interesting that the chapter goes up to 19 sentences, because I was in one of my primes at age 19.

And it is interesting that 9 is used because at age 9 I had my first supernatural event occur. And I lost my virginity to a woman who I rated a 9 on a scale of 1-10. I was age 19 also when I lost my virginity.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
18 is the first age of an adult on earth in the location Satan resides. And it is not going by when sexual functions are fully matured.

9 is the first age of an adult in paradise. And it is going by when sexual functions are fully matured.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So Revelation 13 revolves around your life and the milestones in your life?

top topics

join