It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs Appearing Over Azumino, Japan 18 jan 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here's why I like this video. Not so much for the contents but the guys noticeable effort at video taping it!
It's not just a video tape that starts already focused on the object(s).

Sure...it isn't proof it's real though. He could've staged the whole event... just to go home and work on his CGI technique! But assuming it's real for now, I thought remote controlled 'something'. Hell they even make RC UFOs with lights now. Seems like the optimum time of day to fly them so to fool the commuters on the road.

I will scour YT and try to find the original video (this is copied) so......I'm anxious to hear what you all think of it in the interim.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Uploaded by MIB Alien with no description... I'm sure its real .
Its a typical aftereffects orb UFO , I've seen many others like it .

edit on 18-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Uploaded by MIB Alien with no description... I'm sure its real .
Its a typical aftereffects orb UFO , I've seen many others like it .

That doesn't mean it's his! Some people just like to collect UFO videos.
I will try to locate the original. IF...there is one

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It probably isn't , I've just checked his channel and its a mish mash of fake UFO vids .
The video is to be fair pretty standard CGI no matter who uploaded it , its reminiscent of the orbs over power station one from a while back and the UFO s over London videos .

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Looked to me like Venus and some birds flying around.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It probably isn't , I've just checked his channel and its a mish mash of fake UFO vids .
The video is to be fair pretty standard CGI no matter who uploaded it , its reminiscent of the orbs over power station one from a while back and the UFO s over London videos .

Tsk tsk tsk Gortex
I know looking at an uploaders' collection can be telling at times but only about 50% of the time.
People just like collecting these videos. It's as simple as that sometimes. It's the new version of stamp collecting I guess

Is there Japan translator here please?

Published on Jan 16, 2013

あえて、無修正 

安曇野の夕空に、明るく光る点

I found this on a website. Not sure how accurate it might be:

UFO 's absolute, "dare Uncensored!" Dare, uncensored Point in the evening sky of Azumino, shining brightly Then, a plurality of light flying. "What?" "I often stare hard," - Translated from Japanese - Youtube description
www.anonymousfo.com...
www.anonymousfo.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I know looking at an uploaders' collection can be telling at times but only about 50% of the time.

A point I acknowledged above .
Watching it again I've had a change of heart and believe the UFOs aren't CGI they are reflections of the street lights , the main object probably is celestial .

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Looked to me like Venus and some birds flying around.

Hard to tell. Here I'm giving him accolades for getting out of his car and chasing this but now I wish he stayed still for 10-seconds so I can see if "Venus" is moving.
Birds? Could be too! I guess this could be anything we want it to be. Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I liked it. Seems the ET themselves are getting ready for some form of disclosure. Notice how people who witness these events never seem to be scared? People can handle the truth much better than antiquated , stale cover ups.

One thing Humanalien, is that for me I have seen many close encounters over the years but since my last couple several years back I have seen nothing.

I never bought into the whole fear thing, mysterious yes but not fear based. keeping to myself and others of like mind kept it pure somehow, and now perhaps I have read too many fear based and aggressive stories, the propaganda, and all has somehow changed things for me. I am noone special but seems if there are so many reports happening worldwide I would have witnessed something in the past few years.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

A point I acknowledged above .
Watching it again I've had a change of heart and believe the UFOs aren't CGI they are reflections of the street lights , the main object probably is celestial .

Cool

Mars is what's visible in the western skies right now after sunset (I'm assuming it's setting and not rising) but would Mars appear that big? Hmmmm. I dunno.
Wait! Is our 'west' Japans' west as far as planets?
(as an Earthling, I literally know so little about my planet)

And what about the other objects being (illuminated or white?) birds as another member suggested?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I liked it. Seems the ET themselves are getting ready for some form of disclosure. Notice how people who witness these events never seem to be scared? People can handle the truth much better than antiquated , stale cover ups.

Hi friend

You're absolutely correct. As a former investigator, people generally don't feel fear. That was the biggest give-away to yesterdays' HOAX thread that still hasn't gotten a proper burial. Sorry. That wasn't intended for you unless you are aware of the thread I just get perturbed when people intentionally fake videos. Anyway

UFO activity seems to be picking up especially with the recent triangular UFO flap the past two weeks. So maybe you should go out tonight and spend 10 minutes star gazing....weather permitting that is.

Let us know if you see anything and thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Oh man I am out 'every night'... for me it has been a lifetime, a lifestyle. For over 4 decades I have been closely in tune with the stars and have always loved the night skies. Interestingly enough however it always takes me by surprise when I do see craft that are not terrestrial of origin.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Oh man I am out 'every night'... for me it has been a lifetime, a lifestyle. For over 4 decades I have been closely in tune with the stars and have always loved the night skies. Interestingly enough however it always takes me by surprise when I do see craft that are not terrestrial of origin.

Lucky you for I can't say I've seen a non-terrestrial craft with any certainty.

I was just out and it's beautiful. Warm and clear but alas, nothing stood out. Well, as Jack Horkheimer always said: Keep Looking Up! (I miss his nightly star gazing snippets)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Looks like the average airplanes I see on a daily basis. The blinking aviator lights are clear as day..

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Fake, the way they move, and it does look like SFX, it is. I don't know why someone bothers with these casual videos, the only thing worth attention is mass sightings. UFOs as in drones or in RARE cases aircraft are seen quite rarely, some of you think these UFOs in terms of aliens fly more than commercial airliners!!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
Fake, the way they move, and it does look like SFX, it is. I don't know why someone bothers with these casual videos, the only thing worth attention is mass sightings. UFOs as in drones or in RARE cases aircraft are seen quite rarely, some of you think these UFOs in terms of aliens fly more than commercial airliners!!

I told you why I felt this worthy of discussion in my OP. I appreciated the guy's effort in capturing this on film. Ordinarily we watch these videos with the subject already focused in. So this was a departure from the ordinary.

This is not faked by any means. That much I know. If anything it's mis-represented or mis-understood for I believe these objects (be it planet, birds etc) were there.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Filmed from inside a moving car.

That stationary one could be anything from a planet to a plane. Now for those whizzing around: reflections on the windshield from outside light sources such as street lights or such.,.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Oh that was a blast from the past! I forgot, my Mom and I used to love to listen to his commentaries.

Well, I would rather be in the good company of those who admit they have not seen anything that they can say with certainty is not our own technology than to be around those who are blind faith followers or hard nosed closed minded skeptics.

It is not easy to have walked a mile in my shoes, but the road less traveled has had a beauty which at times is out of this world.

Why some of us have been given certainty while others have not is such a mystery to me. I wonder at times if I missed the boat on what I was supposed to do with the come and go aspect of my personal encounters. I mean people write books, do tours and workshops, and even though I have toyed with the idea, for some reason I always thought that by doing so the experiences would stop, however now I wonder if they have stopped because of my lack of pushing the information out.

I will say that in the past it always happens when I have given up, when I no longer 'expect' to see anything, but even that is jaded now because knowing that kind of spoils it. I hope I will again see the majestic side of nature and the truth behind the veil of secrecy.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You're doing exactly what you're supposed be doing right now. Don't ever doubt that. You unknowingly have probably opened the eyes to non-believers and blazed a trail for them. We touch and influence people all the time only, we're unaware of it most of the time.

I too wonder why some people know certain things with absoluteness while others...well, know less. Perhaps it's all part of this learning curve we're all on. We all teach. And we all learn. So it's probably a wash in the end, right?
But man, it would be great if everyone was on board the same ET awareness train though! But what can ya do?

See ya around my insightful friend

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I am not here to turn anyone's opinions with what I know, I leave that mentality to the priests and politicians. There is no convincing if they have a pre- thought idea of their personal reality, and it does not include anything out of the box, and like I said blind faith followers seem to try and put you on some pedestal.

To remain on topic I just wonder what it would take for people to 'get it' through sketchy video/photo evidence? It is so hard to get good shots of Alien Transportation that reflect the sense or the feeling that happens when you have a close encounter. I truly think that is a big part of how we decipher alien technology from black ops technology.

There must be some part of the brain that becomes activated either through DNA evolution or upon a close encounter, something that enables an individual to see them more easily.

I went to a UFO conference a few years back and stood outside the conference to observe the attendees as they left in the clear well lit night towards their cars to leave. Interestingly, not a single participant of the several hundred even looked toward the sky! WHY? Even the ones from MUFON!

The same thing that night at the after party, where people gathered to enjoy conversations about the subject. many people went outside for various reasons and seemed more content to gaze at the other people than the skies above. It appeared to me the stars that were gazed upon were the speakers of that years conference...

top topics

join