It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO pic EVER

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Oh come on, its a fake..

Since when have you seen a UFO with words next to it in the sky...

Clearly CG

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
I dare you guys to debunk this one

Lol, it does come with a story though but who doesnt have a damn phone cam these days?
Anyway, there have been a few UFO sightings in Tx recently. Like the one witnessed by several
roughnecks at a drilling rig, who say that it actually landed..
Heres the story with the drawing though.

source

A Texas witness in Cedar Park reported watching a "giant, black triangle-shaped craft hovering above the power lines" with five windows on its front side revealing multiple occupants inside about 7:09 p.m. on January 12, 2013, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database. The witness was outside in the backyard when the object was first seen

ROTFL!!!!! S&F...but on that question about "who doesn't have a damn phone cam these days?" My sister, apparently. She's seriously anti-tech, lol! But, seriously.....several people saw it, and NO ONE had a camera? Tsk, tsk!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I've seen a black triangle UFO and I wrote about it here on ATS there real.but who is driving them that's the question?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Its better than a lot of the youtube videos i have seen just lately.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Some people have ZERO sense of humor. Because my title poked fun at the drawing and it offended a certain mod, they moved it from the UFO section to the joke section.
edit on 1/20/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Lol, it does come with a story though but who doesnt have a damn phone cam these days?
Anyway, there have been a few UFO sightings in Tx recently. Like the one witnessed by several
roughnecks at a drilling rig, who say that it actually landed..
Heres the story with the drawing though.

source

A Texas witness in Cedar Park reported watching a "giant, black triangle-shaped craft hovering above the power lines" with five windows on its front side revealing multiple occupants inside about 7:09 p.m. on January 12, 2013, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database. The witness was outside in the backyard when the object was first seen

Best ever!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Best ever!

This is Runic D, Daždbog (Slavic God of Rain, and similar)
and, this is got when rotated it

Something like it passes by, and causes rain...
edit on 20-1-2013 by dragnik because: addition

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Some people have ZERO sense of humor. Because my title poked fun at the drawing and it offended a certain mod, they moved it from the UFO section to the joke section.
edit on 1/20/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

Well complain to the mod!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They heard it humming, yet it made no noise ?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What no one has yet mentioned is the unique shape shifting ability this craft apparently displays. Assuming there was just one craft, we see it start out on the left as a plain square shaped craft with anomalous markings (similar to English "ON" - perhaps an invitation to come aboard the craft?).

It then morphs into a triangular shape with more polygonal shapes, eerily reminiscent of objects presented during IQ Tests (not that I have taken any of these online but if I had I'm sure my score would be impressively high and accurate).

Finally, the craft then morphs into a 3 dimensional three sided block construction - again similar to a child's toy where different shaped blocks are to be pushed into identically shaped holes within the puzzle, which is often used by parents to denote which of their children are abnormally above average in intelligence.

It is also worth noting the "wings" motif that accompanies this part of the drawing is found in many ancient cultural sculptures and artistic representations used to denote flight. Sitchin et al associate this with sightings of the planet Nibiru.

I think all of this is too much of a (cosmic?) coincidence to be just...well, a coincidence. It quite clearly is a message, a riddle to those of us that can think to decode the puzzle (as symbolized by the use of IQ/Block test iconography) to reveal this is a free energy formula gifted to humanity from Nibiru, most likely as a thank you for the gold our genetically engineered ancestors mined for them to save their world - which was obviously successful or they wouldn't be around to thank us for it.

I for one am deeply touched and highly appreciative, for if they hadn't bumped us up the evolutionary ladder with the integration of some of their genetic material, we'd still be bashing each other over the head with clubs to get the best cave and banging rocks together for entertainment. Instead we can now demolish whole countries to get at their resources and we have wonderful reality tv shows to pass the time of this painfully boring existence.

If that isn't amazing progress one can appreciate and be thankful the aliens picked our ancestors to tweak into slaves then you should just all go live with the large footed hominids that still exist and see how you like itching all the time from all that hair. Geesh, some people just can't appreciate a good thing when they see it drawn right before them for their own eyes to see!

(Disclaimer: I actually believe - at least partially - that much of the above is probable or at least possible so I'm poking fun at myself more than anyone else or group of people on this or any other forum that deals with interesting possibilities.
Except for people that like reality tv shows. I seriously just can not come to grips with comprehending how that is even remotely possible.).
edit on 20-1-2013 by NewtonDKC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join