It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Federation Chairman Paul Mckeever, Murdered?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I've read that many policeofficers in England are member of the Freemasons.. Do you happen to know if he was one? But anyways, maybe he has learned some secrets during his service which is best kept silent. If he was taken out it may well be because of the sensitive stuff he was aware of and they afraid he would maybe use it against 'them'.

I dunno, we will never know if he was murdered..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I don't know but searching Paul Mckeever freemason brings up this delightful offering. www.intmensorg.info... I'll have to get stuck into that later.

"They said the federation's former chairman, Paul McKeever, who died in office, was the victim of a systematic campaign of abuse, as was his successor, Steve Williams. The committee published documents provided by former federation officials which allege that they had been victims of "sustained abuse" and bullying by the general secretary, Ian Rennie, and an adviser. Other evidence published by the committee includes an email drafted by Mr Williams, in which he wrote: "We all saw what happened to our friend and colleague Paul McKeever and with a young family I do not intend to let the same thing happen to me." Both Mr Williams and Mr Rennie are resigning at next week's conference."
edit on 8 6 2014 by Kester because: paragraphs

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

On page 7 of intmensorg we have this...

"Guards at the Los Angeles County jail complex in Castaic will start using a newfangled weapon that produces a deep burning sensation -- which is not to be confused with a “warm fuzzy feeling” -- in whomever it is aimed at. The 7 1/2-foot-tall “Assault Intervention Device,” which More.. sheriff's deputies demonstrated Friday at the Pitchess Detention Center, emits an invisible beam that causes an unbearable sensation, reported the Daily News. The device will be mounted near the ceiling in a unit housing about 65 inmates, sheriff's Cmdr. Bob Osborne of the sheriff' Technology Exploration Program told the newspaper."

Interesting. An off the shelf energy weapon.
edit on 8 6 2014 by Kester because: paragraphs

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

One old Scotland Yard Flying Squad detective who I knew very well was a freemason. But only to stop his freemason buddies bugging him to join. It never meant anything to him.

However, those that do take it seriously and study deeply could be up to the most incredible plots. Literally incredible. Many people would find it impossible to believe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join