It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Point center cites dangers of ‘far right’ in U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce
And here I was thinking my beliefs were patriotic. I never would have guessed that I was a racist terrorist. Thank you West Point for telling me who I am.

Didn't you know?

To those of the elitist, collectivist/hive statist mentality, those who hold the principles of individual liberty as dear, along with the founding fathers.....are ENEMIES OF THE STATE.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by Jefferton

Isn't the ideology that all extreme ideologies are bad an extreme ideology itself?

The concept of individual liberty is an "extremist ideology" to those of the collectivist/hive ideology. But they are "normal" and just following the "natural order". So, us "extremists" of the individual liberty. limited government ideology are "un-natural", having a "mental disorder" and will either have to be "re-trained" or "eliminated".

edit on 18-1-2013 by JuniorBeauchamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by JuniorBeauchamp

That is why I posted it. My own "Peeps" as it were, are selling the US citizen out. I used to always argue against that. But now I am seeing it.

But truth be told, the military is also a political minded group just like any other. And it is actually easier to find out who supports who.

If you are in power, regardless of ideology, once you figure out who is who...you put the right people into place to further your agenda. This has happened with every Administration.

But I believe this Administration is taking it a step further. They have found those within the military who would detain citizens gladly and are now putting them in charge of Battalions, Brigades and Divisions.

Nothing good can come from this.

The incorporation of the military into the collectivist/hive mentality has been going on since Woodrow Wilson, but was put on steroids during the Klinton years with all their "social building" and neutering of the military.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
its only a matter of time before the Constitution becomes a “terrorist manifesto”

To the leftist, elitists statists like the traitor in chief, and his ilk, it already is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join