It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Guess I'm Your Enemy Too.Then

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I could be mistaken, and if I am, the OP can correct me.

I believe the OP is referring to government employees, from all the different agencies there are. The ones we all know, or have known, in our lives who do the actual work that keeps this country running, even when presidents, judges, congressman, senators, and generals, are out to lunch or on vacation.

In the same way it is nurses who actually run a hospital, and make it work. Or a secretary runs an office.
I think the OP feels like these people are being accosted as well when people aim their hatred at the system.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Working for a Government agency does not make you part of the Government, it makes you a Civil Servant. If the OP used this description rather than that of a government description then things would be much clearer.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Working for a Government agency does not make you part of the Government, it makes you a Civil Servant. If the OP used this description rather than that of a government description then things would be much clearer.

Agreed.

I think civil servants are exactly what she's referring to here.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Are you sure? What about the SS/Gestapo of Nazi Germany? Were they "just" civil servants? What about the guards at Dachau? Any "civil servant" that promulgates or enforces UN-Constitutional laws because "it's their job" is evil and my enemy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join