It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Hypocrisy of Gun Control Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This is my 1st thread so hopefully it generates some discussion regarding the subject material.

Going to post a pretty humorous video about the rampant hypocrisy of journalists that are all for gun control.

I wonder how many of our politicians would be willing to put a sign like this on thier lawns? I think anybody that is for gun control should lead by example and want it to be known how fully they are commited to thier cause. In my opinion, this is the reason we must not let them take our rights as outlined in the Constitution, unless they are willing to follow the reasoning behind thier own ideologies. If this video has been posted before I apologize, but this is the first I have seen it and it relates to the newspaper that posted the locations of lawful gun owners in NYC.

PS if this is better suited to a different forum I would ask a mod move it please, I just realized I never actually chose a forum to put it in. DOH!!

edit on 17-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: PS

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i love it...s&f
thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy
i love it...s&f
thanks for posting

Thanks, it just boggles my mind that they can on the face support gun control but do not even remotely put forth the image that they practice what they preach.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The opening to that video was hilarious, I didn't realize it was done in satire. That older man was pretty bad-ass too.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
The opening to that video was hilarious, I didn't realize it was done in satire. That older man was pretty bad-ass too.

Yeah, it threw me for a loop at first also, I almost vomited thinking it was another typical pro gun control propaganda piece.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Heh, oh well, it does appear my first thread is DoA, I tried. Apparently nobody is willing to play devil's advocate and say that they'd post a sign like that on thier lawn.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
No it's that the video has been posted in 4 other threads already before you started yours.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
No it's that the video has been posted in 4 other threads already before you started yours.

Didn't know that, I haven't seen it, that is why I posted it, and yeah that would make sense. Thanks for posting, just gonna let the thread die in that case if it is being discussed in others.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join