It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Earth the center of the universe, cosmos dimensions etc?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
reply to post by razor1000

It is not, and most people, especially educated ones, Know so.

Yes i agree with that, but to what standard of education? when i look at how people behave during black Friday for example or when a new iPhone is released it blows my mind at how people react to those events. these are people who are educated at least most of them i would hope.

There is no alien struggle focused on Earth. What makes you think so?

this is what a lot of these conspiracy people are saying and what you asked is what i want to know.

Yes, countless places, likely millions in our galaxy alone, and many billions more just in the immediate vicinity of our cluster of galaxies.

yes i believe that's what i was referring to i think you are looking for a reason to argue here.

Which people? Not me. Not too many I've come to know well here on ATS. In fact, nobody I've encountered in recent memory thinks this is the case.

yes i was too broad in this statement and did not properly qualify it thanks.

We are not truly at the center of "things". We don't claim to be. We are not pretending to be. YOU might be, but please speak for yourself.

i don't believe so either i was just giving the devil its due here

How do you propose we "nationalize" our world? With some hesitation about TPTB, a New World Order, globalization, and related issues, perhaps you may wish to seek a majority consensus on "nationalizing our world". It's our world too - and some of us may not agree with you.

well if there is a veil that's being pulled over our eyes then lets find the seams and tear it apart, basically what i was saying is that we should take back ownership if we are not in control, this doesn't mean we should fight for it rather maybe earn it back unless we are faced with something that is definitely not looking out for us then lets do what we must. i don't know about you but i feel like i'm not truly free.

Ahh - so you KNOW there are aliens here to "kick" out, eh? Got any evidence you might want to share? Also, when YOU go "kick" the aliens - can we come and watch? I'm sure your mighty "kick" will have great affect on superior beings. Colloquially, as for "kicking them out", presumably you mean evicting them from our planet. How do you suggest this be accomplished? By whom? You? Again, mind if we tag along for this show?

So how do you know they cant be defeated? lets not play that cat and mouse game bro.

lets say this:

if they have higher tech and take us over then eventually we would have a rebellion and use their own tech against them. worst case scenario is some kind of germ warfare in which we end up crippled in numbers due to diseases our bodies cant fight back at, kinda what happened here to native Americans but this is all just my own personal theory on that subject.

Ahh... finally - something we can agree on! Not the method, but the root of the problem, perhaps. Although, I am a bit perplexed by the assertion that "kicking aliens out" would somehow facilitate us "saving ourselves". If anything, I might consider that aliens may be in a better position to do so. In fact, that may be precisely why they are here...

one should not rely on others for what one can do for himself and that's all i have to say about that.

<< 1   >>

join