It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Year The World Attacked Islam?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Will this be the year WW3 starts?

I don't know but things are heating up around the globe pretty fast and it's not even Febuary yet!

With a lot of north Africa heating up and getting crazy I believe Western forces will be forced to react and try to take out Islamist extremists in a possibly extremely damaging war that will make Iraq and Afghanistan look like training exercises. The whole of north Africa could erupt over this making a lot of trouble for Europe and even more trouble for the Middle East.

With the on going conflicts and this I believe the west are going to have their hands full for the next few month, This would be a perfect time for countries to start making their moves on the theater of war.

Countries such as China, Argentina, Isreal,N Korea and Pakistan each one of these countries are either unstable or believe they have claims to land currently held by others and that is just a small example, I'm sure there is many other countries with the ability to escalate to war given a decent chance in their favour. One close to home for me would be Ireland trying to reclaim the north

So ATS what do you think?

Will the world's condemnation of Islamic Extremists lead to WW3? weakening the west enough to create a land grab?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well those zany muslim extremists wanted to have a jihad holy war.
So now they have a crusade to deal with, silly bunch of dicks

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
And how exactly do a bunch of ragheads on pick up trucks pose a threat to Europe?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The world will not attack Islam, but there is an extremely high likelihood that an Islamic nation will leave no other option but to attack them.

From there it could get really bad really quick.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
The world will not attack Islam, but there is an extremely high likelihood that an Islamic nation will leave no other option but to attack them.

How?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

scorched earth

Be glad west does not cut loose, and ,,still tries too ?

Save your people from a few radicals

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Pakistan and Egypt are the nations to watch in my opinion. Both nations are controlled opposition for America. The Governments of Egypt and Pakistan do the bidding of the CIA. Anything that happens in Pakistan or Egypt in 2013 should be thought about very long and hard. We must consider who stands to gain from the things that happen.

America is a very sneaky and shameless nation. Their government is starting to panic and all of their former 'friends' are now looking to China. I expect the American Government to have some shadey plans for 2013 and I think it is safe to assume that Pakistan and Egypt will play a role in Americas plans.
edit on 17-1-2013 by HenryNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

No other option? Imagine if Iran did to America what America does to Iran. America would attack.

The American nonsense is getting old. Nobody is listening to a nation that cant even manage an economy.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

Has Iran actually stopped using the dollar

Or are they just still talking about it ?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kanng
reply to post by Jepic

scorched earth

Be glad west does not cut loose, and ,,still tries too ?

Save your people from a few radicals

No riddles I speak.
Again must you try.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
scorched earth policy is a military strategy which involves destroying anything that might be useful to the enemy while advancing through or withdrawing from an area.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There will be no 'crusade' of Western countries against Islam. There is not the will for it. The West today greatly resembles the West of the 1930s, hamstrung by economic problems and loathe to enter into any military conflict. There only needs a Hitler-like leader to rise among the Muslim nations to make the comparisom complete.
Europe has no stomach for any war, and the US has expended all the blood and treasure it cares to. It would take a serious, major event for any major conflict to arise at this point.
I fear that Iran, with or without allies (Syria?), will strike Israel, which would unleash all sorts of havoc. The new 'Arab Spring' tide in Egypt, Libya and perhaps Syria is very militant and unstable.
not looking good out there folks...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
No mercy

No worrying about civilians

Just destroy

All out war

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Believe it or not

We respect all religions here

And actually hold everyone's right to religion sacred

By LAW

Not to say some don't agree

BUT BY LAW

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2013 by kanng because: whoops

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
In reality the west has been attacking Islam ever since Britain invaded Iran in 1908 to exploit the newly found oil.

The Anglo-Persian Oil Company was founded in 1908 just after the oil discovery, and the west has been meddling in the ME ever since. Not just to exploit the oil, but to keep the ME from becoming a major world power due to the oil. Western capitalists have to ensure the ME cannot take economic advantage of their own oil. Those in the ME who do benefit from it are those the west have deemed allied to the Wests agenda (Saudi for example). If they don't tow the line they get a visit from the military, or worse.

The Anglo-Persian Oil Company was renamed to, the British Petroleum Company (BP) in 1954.

As the West’s sanctions against Iran's oil exports enter into force, Saudi Arabia is among few countries which are able to play an important and determining role in stabilizing global oil markets.

Role of Saudi Arabia in Supporting West’s Oil Sanctions Policy against Iran

edit on 1/17/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Do not confuse Britain with US

Lots of us citizens ran from that country

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm looking for information here, not staking out a position. What evidence is there that US action in the last four years has reversed extremist Muslim activity anywhere in the world? Why would the next four years be different?

I think I know what the results of our policies have been (although I could be wrong) but are they the intended results of our policies? Whether the answer is yes or no, I'm worried.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
And how exactly do a bunch of ragheads on pick up trucks pose a threat to Europe?

...easy. They systematically overthrow the governments of Libya, Egypt, Tunisia...

shall I go on?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

Egypt will turn.. Morsi is definetly a Israel hater and will not support them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join