It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens - Destination Orion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
No post? I guess cos it's not on YT yet, but it's a pretty good episode, can be watched here:

www.mojvideo.com...

I swear if that wild haired guy pronounces "this" or "that" as "dis" or "dat" or any other use of D instead of TH again....!!!!!

But in seriousness, this is a good episode. A bit OTT in places, but wow, Orion has some surprises. I found the previous episodes a bit wavy. I also tried lining up some Orion star configuration with earthly configuration and I certainly didn't get the results as seen in this episode, but it wasn't easy so I probably did that wrong.

But as no-one else has mentioned it, and it's been out a few days, it's certainly worth a watch. Some of the info is very....current. I like it
Hope you do too!

PS. I felt a strong connection to Orion earlier this year, so I was especially waiting for this episode

edit on 17-1-2013 by markymint because: I wanted to

edit on 1/17/2013 by Blaine91555 because: Title

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Giorgio isnt so bad, i went to his 'Cosmic Convergence' party in New Orleans on December the 21st, hes quite a nice guy.

edit on 17-1-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'll hear none of it. Giorgio, and his hair, are like Gods among men.

Just ask my avatar......see? Giorgio disapproves.

When in doubt, just remember the age old pearl of wisdom: "I don't know........therefore Aliens!"

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the post! Going to watch now.

Giorgio would be quite good looking too, if he stopped with the crazy hair-do!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hushabye

I saw him on another show once where he had his hair parted down the middle and combed straight down. It almost put me into a state of shock. My mind screamed "No Giorgio, nooooooo......"!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I find it odd, out of ALL the stars that we 'know' of Betelgeuse is the one that's supposed to implode....any day!

So is there a connection with this over-due/anyday imploding star and these monuments? Maybe. Maybe not. But anyone who doesn't feel there's an UNearthly connection going on needs to crawl out from under their rock.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
I'll hear none of it. Giorgio, and his hair, are like Gods among men.

Just ask my avatar......see? Giorgio disapproves.

When in doubt, just remember the age old pearl of wisdom: "I don't know........therefore Aliens!"

Off topic (pardon me OP) did you catch Giorgio Tsoukalos interview with Joe Rogan podcast last year? It was great!! I love when people can just be themselves and not have to worry about being prim, proper and politically correct!
Check it out if you have an extra 2.5 hours

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I apologize for my earlier post. After further review, it was unnecessary.

On topic:

I watched the first two seasons, and thought they were interesting.
But after that, I thought they were just reaching and haven't seen it in quite a while now. I will check this one out when I get the chance.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I would like to see their evidence that the Hopi sites align with the Orion constellation in its entirety. Cuz I don't believe it does.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Cant wait to watch, so bummed that Phillip died, he was my fave.
edit on 17-1-2013 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hushabye

I think hes married lol. But seriously if he was single and pimping it do you realize how many chicks he would get?!?! Types from all walks of life. Giorgio is undeniably a famously known individual now. And in a friendly approachable way.

All of this = metric fu*k tons of new age/hippy/yoga kundalini spirit energy pussy ^.^

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Man, Giorgio is the greatest...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Agreed, although I did think this episode was pretty good. Theres no doubt the pyramids of Giza have ties to Orion.

As for Giorgio's hair....... I love his hair style.

Einstein made some pretty bold claims in his hayday as well. You don't hear people talking smack about his hair!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
new ancient alienns www.1channel.ch...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
A new episode already? Awesome, thanks for the tip.

I suppose you can't help but appreciate his input

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ooh, the new episode was very enjoyable - there was much contending! Thanks for that! Have enjoyed the last 2, less emphasis on pyramids and some things actually worth thinking about. In the most recent episode they only touch on it - but quantum entanglement - so deep and interesting!

The latest episode is definitely worth a watch. But for those that don't have time, here's a summary...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
ancient aliens the secrets of the tombs
www.1channel.ch...

enjoy

top topics

join