It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spotted Over Surface Of Moon...Jan. 11, 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I apologize in advance if this has already been posted. I did the usual search function thing.

A mysterious object spotted on the surface of the moon

blogs.independent.co.uk...

Zooming in on the moon’s surface, the video shows two small blurry dots flying across the space that has incited humorous, intelligent and equally ridiculous comments.

Of course the topic of discussion is what this object might actually be: a sign of extra-terrestrial life, a trick of the eye or an insignificant piece of space debris?

A white dot emerges from the left hand side of the frame travelling at what looks like a constant speed.

An apparently faster dot of the same description immediately followed from the same place but, it accelerates and then manoeuvres in an instant towards the bottom right hand side of the screen, leaving behind a trail of light, resembling a vapour trail.

Other links:
www.opposingviews.com...
truthdive.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
So what is this object? To me it seems very unusual for an object to traverse the moon in straight-line fashion, slow down, and then change path to another direction.

It doesn't seem like CGI to me. It looks pretty legit although I cannot really say what this is. I initially thought it could be a small piece of space rock...that is, until it slowed down.

Thoughts ATS members?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I apologize in advance if this has already been posted.

It has
Multiple UFO's spotted over moon via telescope

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's already posted but I forgot where.

Can't you see it's just a Chinese Lantern convention.
I mean, it's like so obvious.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Footage such as this would be extremely easy to fake, by anyone, and put on youtube.

Can be done with lots of different video editing tools... to generate views.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I wish ATS posters would put the date the video was published in their thread title. It would make searching so much easier here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Those Tesco's polythene bags get everywhere don't they?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Looks similar to what I did with After Effects here in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(the above video is a fake that I made with After Effects and some moon footage)

Hoax IMHO.
edit on 17-1-2013 by AutOmatIc because: explanation

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Well now, you just know how to ruin a good UFO experience.

Ah, bummer...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Footage such as this would be extremely easy to fake, by anyone, and put on youtube.

Can be done with lots of different video editing tools... to generate views.

People will say this about any footage, even if it is valid. Why not submit this video to the experts? There is no point speculating if it is CGI. We will never get that good video evidence we have been waiting all these years for if it is staring us right in the face and we shout, "CGI!" Do you not see the absurdity of this?

I for one know that this is real because I and my family, friends and neighbors have seen these "orbs" in fleets, in broad daylight, many, many times, pass right above us. Whether or not you will believe me is entirely your call.

I believe the recurring protest over the blurriness of UFO videos should also be rethought. How many people possess the kind of camera (with at least 70 optical zoom) that could capture these things?

Things have been happening in the sky and all around us, and here we are arguing until the very last minute about whether or not they are CGI.
edit on 17-1-2013 by topquark because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
More likely than not, something of this nature, that's been on YouTube for 6-days has already been posted.
After all we are proud of our sniper thread-making abilities!!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
Looks similar to what I did with After Effects here in this thread:

(the above video is a fake that I made with After Effects and some moon footage)

Hoax IMHO.
edit on 17-1-2013 by AutOmatIc because: explanation

^^^^^Automatic's right^^^^^

I work in post production. You can tell without enlarging the video, that the overlay is at a higher resolution than the background. A common consumer-level blending mistake.

I hate to be the debunker guy. I hope to see a legit video someday, too.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
More likely than not, something of this nature, that's been on YouTube for 6-days has already been posted.

Didn't see that you had already posted the same exact vid as this OP...I'll post in that thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Didn't see that you had already posted the same exact vid as this OP...I'll post in that thread.

I don't know what you're saying AutOmatic so pardon my confusion but my point was to show the OP it had already been posted earlier and this thread so be rerouted to the original one.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
OH CRAP! They found our base!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Please continue this on the Existing Thread.

Thanks.

top topics

join