It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Must Be A Coincidence....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It Must Be A Coincidence looking at pictures of tyrants from recent decades, something really stood out to me. What does ATS think? Mere Coincidence or a pattern show their true colors?

Throughout history tyrants and would be tyrants have used our desire to protect our children against us. Whether or not Sandy Hook was a false flag op is irrelevant. What matters is that dear leader and the regime are using the Hegelian Dialectic of Problem, Reaction, Solution against the dumbed down sheeple who now beg the regime to take their freedoms and liberties away; all in the name of "protecting the children". These are the same children that liberals slaughter to the tune of hundreds of thousands each and every year.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If the gun grabbers really wanted to protect the children, they would outlaw abortion first. Abortion is the biggest cause of child death bar none.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

What about banning big tobacco lobbyists. www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Being seem smiling with a bunch of kids is every political leaders dream. No conspiracy here.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This isn't about the children.

This isn't about gun control.

It's all about control. It's all about emotional manipulation. It's all about legislating in a manner that benefits the government most and the people least.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Its all PR and imago boosting. Using kids in advertising purposes are in some cases unethical when subject marketed is not directly child oriented like cars etc but its a old trick which is always powerful.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's psyops....plain and simple. He's a master at it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
Its all PR and imago boosting. Using kids in advertising purposes are in some cases unethical when subject marketed is not directly child oriented like cars etc but its a old trick which is always powerful.
That was one of my points. bammy and all of those other bozos do not care about the well being of children. Maybe their own, but I would not bet my life on that. They care about the image being projected by their being surrounded by children.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
It's psyops....plain and simple. He's a master at it.
Whatever else he may be, I must agree with you here. He is a master manipulator and liar.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
its a old trick which is always powerful.

I know right.. It even works on parents.. Convincing them to put up with their screaming dirty diaper selfish kids.
I blame evolution.

But no, there is really no way to get the majority of the population to not be fooled.. Solution? There are only 2 options. One option is that we will all become awakened to the point we don't want to manipulate each other, which will probably not ever happen. OR we need to Fool the population better than they do. Manipulate their emotions better than the news does. This is ATS to a degree.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You forgot Bush, Blair and Putin....

It's always Bush's fault..

edit on 17-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I didn't forget, I could have shown many many tyrants.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
After the first couple of pictures I was like, "great, another anti-moustache thread. When are people going to learn not to fear what they don't understand?"

Actually, after the first picture, I was wondering if there was a Gene Hackman conspiracy I didn't know about.

Seriously though, I'm not sure if this is a conspiracy or anything even slightly nefarious. Is it wrong for a world leader to want to appear friendly and personable; to look like he cares? Who's going to vote for the guy wearing a necklace made out of his enemies ears?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Ah what's the point. it's a tactic that has been used by sides both tyrannical and not.
edit on 17-1-2013 by berecon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by berecon

Yet chose to go from Hitler straight to Obama. Classy

Yeah, I was going to mention that as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by berecon

Yet chose to go from Hitler straight to Obama. Classy

Yeah, I was going to mention that as well.

Yup it's the selective choices that get to me. I know it's a very touchy situation in the States and I appreciate that that Obama is the hate figure in the eyes of the gun lobbyists but it's getting so closed minded and selective that I fear where the US is going

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayson
After the first couple of pictures I was like, "great, another anti-moustache thread. When are people going to learn not to fear what they don't understand?"

Actually, after the first picture, I was wondering if there was a Gene Hackman conspiracy I didn't know about.

Seriously though, I'm not sure if this is a conspiracy or anything even slightly nefarious. Is it wrong for a world leader to want to appear friendly and personable; to look like he cares? Who's going to vote for the guy wearing a necklace made out of his enemies ears?

At least you know where the guy with the necklace of ears stands on things and isnt wearing sheep's clothing. Thats the operative word.. LOOK. To LOOK like he cares. Youll know if a leader cares or not by his or her policy and not how he or she manipulates the populace with pics and slogans. Ive been alive a long time... every one of these fools does it and fools buy into it.. and perpetuate it.

Oh and when Obama grows a moustache... its all over.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

These are the same children that liberals slaughter to the tune of hundreds of thousands each and every year.

You know, I thinks its horrible that we use this kind of stuff to push a political agenda that we agree with or to take pot-shots at the other side.

I'm not happy with Obama, and yes....that picture is propaganda, but how can we expect to change our situation for the better when we still think it's productive to point fingers and toss around political BS? Conservatives use children in their campaigns, etc as well.

So why are you surprised?

And do you really think the liberals are the only ones killing kids? NeoCons have an infatuation with war....how many kids have died because of war?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I could have shown many many tyrants.

You probably could have shown every politician since the invention of photography.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How about you show the pictures of George Bush standing next to kids....
or the NRA using kids in their pictures?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join