It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro Gun Activists Threatened and Murdered?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by bknapple32
You're all free to leave and start your own country if you don't like how this one is going.

Why would I leave my own country? How about I and millions of others just stay and restore our freedoms?

Because no rebellion wok ever be won.

That is what the British told us back in 1776. But you're right this time the government cannot win in their open rebellion against the people!

edit on 18-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

The British didn't have nukes, jets, missiles and tanks

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Sounds like something the Syrian government would resort too.. Revolution sounds like a plan.

Unfortunately it sounds like it is heading in that direction... The guys that were murdered of course can't be proven however 3 seems a bit much to be a coincidence

There are tons of gun advocates. I bet a dozen democrats died today. Was there anything suspicious about their deaths or the handling of a subsequent investigation?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You're all free to leave and start your own country if you don't like how this one is going.

Why would I leave my own country? How about I and millions of others just stay and restore our freedoms?

Because no rebellion wok ever be won.

That is what the British told us back in 1776. But you're right this time the government cannot win in their open rebellion against the people!

edit on 18-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

The British had soldiers loyal to the crown, the United States has soldiers loyal to the people, made up of the people of the United States. Two very different situations. Sure some of the British might of had relatives over here during the war but nothing compared to immediate family members like we currently have, just so thats covered as well. Do you honestly think the average American soldier would start throwing nukes at his/her fellow citizens and family members?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

And with them they still can't rout out a few thousand insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan and you think Millions of Americans many of them veterans are going to be rolled over...
Also have you seen what people can make in garages and shops across the country? Watch a few episodes of American Guns...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join