It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullies need to be exposed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Check out this little...S*##
This happened in my town a couple of days ago....I dont know what the wee guy was thinking, i suppose he's not a man of Violence, if it was me she would have been flat on her @rse girl or no girl... please leave her a message..

maybe this one works...

edit on 17-1-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

it says the video doesn't exist...

Try this and look for Jolene Doherty beating a kid with special needs..

www.youtube.com... 1.12.0...0.0...1ac.1.TfHv4jrCl1A
edit on 17-1-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I havent watched yet, but I think bullies are good.
Gets kids prepared for real life.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I think parents need to let kids be kids and stop enforcing their ideas of what should have happened to bullies on little kids.
Some kids are bullies, so are some adults. We all need to grow up some day.
I think stay at home moms need to be exposed, moms that have never had to be exposed to real ACTUAL life.

We also need to expose people who don't even know how to post a video
edit on 17-1-2013 by Superhans because: F***ing auto incorrect

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

She reminds me of most women I've been with.

Angry, intolerant, hostile, angry, hateful, berating, surreal, ridiculous, over the top.

The only solution that works, loneliness & lots of internet pron.

Internet pron is a far better outcome than dealing with that Banshee.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Its probably just the way she's brought up. Deep down she probably likes him. But she's probably treated that way at home, so she's using the same technique to gain control. I don't care for that british accent though lol.

Anyways Ive met some crazy women too, it was worth it though because it got me closer to the one thats not crazy.

In any case, being a control freak never works out good for anyone involved, even if you are the control freak. Some people never learn.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel

Its probably just the way she's brought up. Deep down she probably likes him. But she's probably treated that way at home,

That is a super dumb cop out. People today like to idolize kids like they cant be little monsters. THEY CAN
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
So instead of blaming the child and holding him accountable for his actions they want to blame the parent. That is crap.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
she certainly has some serious issues, picking on a kid with learning disabilities is probably the lowest she could go....but then again i think she might outdo herself in the future..

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Bullies exist in youth and adult spheres.
They have power whether it be physical or legally or pysycologicaly.
They know others weaknesses and love the knowledge.
Instead of extending friendship, through their insight, they choose to exploit their advantage of knowing you.
You can walk away and give them the finger , but if your family depends on you to keep your job, you are at their mercy.
They love you as you squirm , as they despise you.
as you suck up their excrement on your head.
Because you have no choice, you are weak in their eyes, you are desperate, you need a job any job else your family starve.
These sociopaths born into privelege , love the power, your despair.
The more you let them know how sad you feel, the more they will laugh to their mates when you are gone.
Evil has youin its paws and claws.
Just walk away, yes just walk away.
Walk away.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsWitness
Bullies exist in youth and adult spheres.
They have power whether it be physical or legally or pysycologicaly.
They know others weaknesses and love the knowledge.
Instead of extending friendship, through their insight, they choose to exploit their advantage of knowing you.
You can walk away and give them the finger , but if your family depends on you to keep your job, you are at their mercy.
They love you as you squirm , as they despise you.
as you suck up their excrement on your head.
Because you have no choice, you are weak in their eyes, you are desperate, you need a job any job else your family starve.
These sociopaths born into privelege , love the power, your despair.
The more you let them know how sad you feel, the more they will laugh to their mates when you are gone.
Evil has youin its paws and claws.
Just walk away, yes just walk away.
Walk away.

lol, you totally just saw the title and hit "reply" without reading anything. Your reply sounds like one of the many people here who just sees the title and thinks of some generic all encompassing response to throw out there to gain stars.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

And you are what I posted about.
Your so proud aren't you of belittling.
I walk away from your atitude.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsWitness

I walk away from your atitude.

First off you might want to learn how to spell attitude and second you didn't just "walk away" you replied, specifically to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionsWitness

Walking away from the bully is similar to being suicidal in nature. Walking away from a bully will get your butt kicked in a heartbeat. The only way to beat the bully is to stand up to them.

Thats why I say bullies are good, they get kids prepared for real life.

I have never backed down form a bully ever, even if I got my butt kicked by standing up to them. In most cases though I win. There was that first time though I got my ass handed to me and I learned not to be nice in that type of situation, not even for a second.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by txinfidel

Its probably just the way she's brought up. Deep down she probably likes him. But she's probably treated that way at home,

That is a super dumb cop out. People today like to idolize kids like they cant be little monsters. THEY CAN
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
So instead of blaming the child and holding him accountable for his actions they want to blame the parent. That is crap.

These types of behavior can be the result of many different things. I dont blame the parents, but I do acknowledge that there are control freaks in society and society is a major aggravator to that type of behavior.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Bullies exist. We can't stop them from bullying.

We ca, however, teach people how to not be a victim. How to stand up for themself, to act more confident, to become a non-target.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
ive posted this to a news desk to see what they think. bullies need to learn they cant get away with it. and how could the person just film and stand by and watch then !!! post it to youtbe... i do hope the news desk takes the story up

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
ive posted this to a news desk to see what they think. bullies need to learn they cant get away with it. and how could the person just film and stand by and watch then !!! post it to youtbe... i do hope the news desk takes the story up

Excellent...it's been on the news here in Scotland....her and another girl have been reported to a childrens panel...12 and 15 years old

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

is that how old they are ?!?!? well ive emailed bbc and sky news... plus i posted it on my twitter feed.
Excellent...it's been on the news here in Scotland....her and another girl have been reported to a childrens panel...12 and 15 years old

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Leave her a message? Why? She's famous now. It's already in the news.

She better get used to being knocked onto her backside weekly.

edit on 17-1-2013 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

if it was my faily member that she did that too she would have a massive shock coming her way then so would the thing that filmed it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Suspiria

if it was my faily member that she did that too she would have a massive shock coming her way then so would the thing that filmed it.

Same here. I'm sure it won't be long before someone bangs their heads together.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join