It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm calling on Americans to halt your government....even if by force

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Americans, I was alerted to this youtube video....of the Coup d'tat in 1953 in Iran, paid for, and organised, by the CIA.

How is the Arab spring, Libya, Syria and Egypt any different?

It's not, and for those who believe so, you've been fooled.

The only way you can stop this is to stop your own government. They won't stop themselves and no other government will stop them either.

In 20 years we'll be watching a doco of the current situation telling the exact same facts. And you let it happen.
edit on 17-1-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hi, interesting thread.

Still I dont think I would touch it with a 20 foot pole.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It needs to be addressed, and nobody but the American people can do anything about it. If we're so patriotic, why are we letting this happen?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

It'll be a tad different seeing we won't have foreign aid. Also,I may be wrong, but I remember hearing about some treaty that Mexico and Canada would step in to help the government.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RightlyCurious

You have the 2nd amendment. The one thing they are trying to take away because they are scared you will wake up. You're the only ones capable of bringing it down.

You don't need foreign aid, you have a civilization that is armed.

They pay overseas groups to overthrow their governments. They drug your citizens to stage false flags to keep you fearful and needing their help. They collaborate with Israel to bring down the Twin Towers, to set in motion more of their plan....less freedoms for Americans, more freedoms for your governments capacity to intrude in other countries with the blessings of your citizens.

It needs to stop. No-one else can do it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The government is not really the problem, it's the corporations who have the economic power who are the problem.

Getting rid of the government will not change how the economic system is ran, in fact without changing the economic system a lack of government would put us back into the middle ages as far as personal and workers rights go.

edit on 1/17/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Because avoiding action will provide such a long term benefit?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

No its just not going to be discussed on the internet and receive any helpful action.

I understand your concern though.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Yes we have the second amendment. Although anti tank and surface to air missiles aren't covered in it. While I'm almost positive most of our military would defect before firing a shot, there are always the craizes that will. Without international help and media coverage those successful uprisings would have been nothing but a slaughter. I'm sure people will start to rise up if things get crazier. Ours will be different from any uprisings you've seen though.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I disagree. This is because you're still holding on to that mindset. Instead you run a government that doesn't have candidates successfully running for leadership due to who and how much they are funded by corporations.

When you people take back your government you take back your rights. Laws curb the freedoms of corporations when the corporations don't have a financial interest in the lawmakers. Currently they do. Yes, corporations own the government, so take it back....don't just throw your hands up and say it's not the governments problem.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
And you let it happen.

You're on this planet too.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

I can agree with that....but this is from an outsiders perspective. So who's willing to speak about it in a more appropriate forum, or even act on it?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Don't forget the Iran/Iraq war where we were supplying and funding Iran against Iraq and supplying and funding Iraq against Iran, all the while selling crop spraying helicopters and chemical weapons precursors to Saddam to use against the Kurdish rebels... then using that money to fund the contras in South America to protect the CIA's meat and potatoes from coc aine.
I saw Oliver North, of all people, on television a couple months back telling America how we need to handle Iran and I nearly puked.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

In most cases Id be willing to discuss, but your timing really sucks.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Hmm not sure anyone will admit to starting/joining an uprising online. Feds will be kicking down your door. People do get charged with things they post online in the states you know?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by RightlyCurious

You have the 2nd amendment. The one thing they are trying to take away because they are scared you will wake up. You're the only ones capable of bringing it down.

You don't need foreign aid, you have a civilization that is armed.

It needs to stop. No-one else can do it.

An armed population means nothing when the majority only have it for an ego boost and have no idea how to use it, even if they wanted to .
Uneducated, unorganized and bound to fail without foreign military aid.
If there is going to be any kind of resistance by the people if anything happens, more eyes need to be open to the real world.
Unfortunately , thats not gonna happen .
The brave and partiotic who do stand up and fight will be methodically wiped out by gov. and the rest will be told by MSM that you were all terrorists and thats why they nuked you.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
There's one thing Foriegners need to keep in mind about modern American politics, we don't elect people anymore, Diebold does...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We have no recourse to the law anymore, at all.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

I actively post about these issues, and openly discuss them giving my viewpoint in real life too. As an Aussie with a wife and four kids who works 8-5, 6 days a week, I do my best to make people aware, so one day I can say to those who didn't believe me 'I tried'.

Hell, if ATS is around in twenty years I'll bring the documentary of todays situation, and how the CIA funded Al-Qaida to assist in the overthrowing of Colonel Muamar Ghaddafi, Mubarak and Assad (and the eventual REAL truth about why you went back to Iraq), back to this thread if it still exists.

I am on this planet too, and I'm telling you I want you to stop your government because I'm not capable of doing so.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Precisely, and nicely said.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Hence why military capable veterans are already being targeted.

I don't disagree at all with your sentiment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join