It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linn County Sheriff Note to VP Biden on Unconstitutional Firearm Stance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hello all... I saw this posted recently online but didn't see it in the forums. Personally it doesn't directly affect me where I am now so I am not too attached to the whole debate....

Instead of this thread taking a downward spiral into a swamp of arguments going nowhere -- let's talk about how refreshing it is to see this sheriff take a stand and actually represent the people who elected him, in Oregon, a pretty rugged and wild place.

How many more sheriffs and other people in "authority" positions will take a stand for their constituents? Are their constituents communicating their thoughts to their local sheriff and every other person who can make a difference?

Or will nothing happen, as usual? (That's the direction I'm leaning)

Thoughts?

Here is the image!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
If I was you, I would include the state name in the title.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
If I was you, I would include the state name in the title.

Yeah, I see a similar thread on the front page before this was made anyways... Like I said, I'm pretty detached from the USA so I don't really care too much either way, I just wanted to bring it up =)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Honestly, this type of discussion is fantasy. Some "Andy Taylor" sheriff is going to change what the government agenda is? Please, wake up and think sensibly. This agenda is so much larger than some local sheriff or even the 2nd Amendment. It is about world domination.

A local sheriff is just people yelling over a fence at the guards.

Think bigger folks. Like who is pushing this agenda? Why now? For what outcome?

You people are just spending your time on fantasy here...

top topics

join