It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes! Mr. Obama...I agree...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
...with you whole heartedly, we definitely need to take action!
We should definitely take serious action to protect people against gun violence.
It would be nice to finally be able to turn on a network news channel and not hear about how many Syrians died today, or how many Malinese will be killed tommorow, or to not see such horrible footage of woman and children being gunned down in Iraq or Bahrain.
I simply cant hold my breath in waiting for that day...because i know that it will never come.
I know, that as long as men like you lead our world around this same cycle of violence and lies, no real change will ever come. So i make a challenge to you...Mr. barry, whatever your name is, Obama...make real change in the world, dont just limit your influence to project power over the american people (spoiler alert!...it could get ugly).
Instead use your gigantic ego and persuade the world as a whole( the way humanity should be viewed anyhow) to make tougher restrictions on dangerous weapons. Tell the French to only carry 10 round magazines as they stomp around in africa. But dont stop there Mr. obama, tell our troops too and our militarized police force that they too must reduce thier arms. Only after they raid the video game industry and kill all thier dogs first...of course!
Because after all the worst influence in this whole world must be the entertainment...

Oh wait...i dont agree with you...at all...but hey at least i had the decency to call you Mr.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Obama should ban drones.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Obama endorses drones, they are his favourite toy.

join