It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
"How can you possibly criticize me for any conflict that comes to you? I watch every day what you are doing as a society. While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you."

Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?

There's a lot of conflict going on.. Emotionally, Politically, Mentally.

I wanted to share how I feel about the current state of our "Universal Law" that we all subscribe to.

It seems that a lot of people are either on one side or the other.
Against gun reform and For gun reform.

People like to argue that its good and it's bad. Yet they don't see what truly matters.
And that is your Universal Law of Liberty that everyone is born with, Basically entitled to.

This law of Liberty does not favor a specific race, gender or group of individuals. You do not have different rights because you are white, black, green, purple, invisible.

The Law is real simple. If you keep it simple stupid.

You are allowed to do what you please with your Health, Well being, And pocket. So long as it does not infringe on another individuals Universal Law of Liberty.

That's right. The Government has no say in your personal affairs with your health, doctors, how you raise your kids, Nor what kind of gun you have in your home. So long as it's not infringing upon another individual.

You have the right to grow, cultivate, drink till your hearts content, gamble, etc. This is not a government concern.

Should you have an individual issue? Whether it be health, financial, etc? This is not their business. It is your family and community.

One must find compassion and Service-To-Other within their communities. The world is so far away from helping others right now that they are focused on themselves.

This law is the same for Gun owning.

I'm sorry if people are going to flame because they are mad they do not have the second amendment right in their country. And they like to rely on the government for safety along with believing that they are not there to harm them.

This is basically taking your Universal Law of Liberty and putting it into the hands of another. Allowing your government to be your parent.

We have all heard the saying guns do not kill people. It is true. The person behind the firearm makes the decision too.

Do you not see that this can be the same with a car? Or a poison? Maybe even your hands?

You all have access to it. Whether you have the right to bear arm or not. Are you going to allow them to outlaw shovels now? Maybe even make it so that you can't use knives?

So it comes down to the mentally disabled? It seems they are the target now and that is the reason why our Liberty is in jeopardy because of the mentally disabled?

What about the Fluoride that is deliberately put into your everyday water and food? What about the toxins and environmental stressors that come into play? Do you even know who packaged your families foods? Do you even know the person that sold them to you?

Mental illness will continue to rise. It will allow them to target you more as a whole as you forget exactly what law you subscribe to everyday.

Owning a firearm doesn't make you a bad person. What does is how you use that firearm. And whether that fire arm be a military assault rifle or a hand gun. In the end it does not change the fact of keeping it in your home for defense against any person that infringes on your liberty.

Some many will say this is wrong. And I have to say it's common sense. If someone is not hurting anyone. Then what business is it of yours?

If they do, Then they are trialed. This is the justice system.

John Titor was right about 2012 - "Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end"

And he will be right about a lot of the civil rights.

The mass panic and chaos that will unfold as your ability to own gets taken away will be the icing on the cake for our civil war we are in.

State Vs Fed.

It's unnecessary and a lot of people wont let it go from their cold dead hands.

I don't blame them.

This type of hype sets the US up for an easy attack from another country. As the US Economy crashes.

Emotionally, Politically, and Mentally.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So I have to ask. If the government targets you are as a terrorist and you obviously aren't. And they show up at your door.

Is that simple single bullet gonna work as they infringe on your liberty?

new topics

join