It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Rosen, Sandy Hook Hero, Harassed By Conspiracy Theorists Who Claim He's An Actor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Gene Rosen, Sandy Hook Hero, Harassed by Conspiracy Theorists

[url= www.huffingtonpost.com...]

A good Samaritan who harbored six terrified survivors of the Sandy Hook massacre has been singled out by conspiracy theorists accusing him of being a liar and an actor.

On the morning of the shooting, Gene Rosen of Newtown, Conn., was feeding his cats when he discovered four terrified children hiding out in his driveway. They told him their teacher was dead, and he listened to their chilling account of the tragedy still going on at the nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School.

In the aftermath, Rosen, 69, was interviewed by many of the media outlets that descended on the small community, and his anguished face flashed across television screens around the world.

The sincerity of that anguish was questioned by a group of conspiracy theorists who call themselves "truthers," Salon reported earlier this month.

These truthers have so far posted Rosen's personal information online, created fake social media accounts using his name and harassed him via email and phone.

I'm sorry but this is disgusting.
I really don't know what else to say about it.

edit on 16-1-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Agreed! I don't care what you THINK you know. Calling out a man who acted as any human should and took in children from the cold and harms way just makes you one giant douche. Sending him email or calling him makes you a stalker.
edit on 1/16/2013 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

link   
I couldn't agree more ... if these morons/cowards had a pair or any conviction in their beliefs, they would say these things to the victims/families faces. Instead they fire off anonymous emails and harass otherwise good people.

link   
reply to post by newcovenant

what else to say?
conspiracy theorists must have stumbled upon something somewhere which shows they where right about something.
so now they must be demonized so as people stop listening to them.
the Alex Jones rant was a perfect example, now this.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
like we need ANOTHER thread about this...here is the ongoing thread about the same article...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

This was posted yesterday and I can tell you there is very little sympathy for him on ATS. Still calling him an actor, creepy, ect.....

People need to stop with the harassment.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Already posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

what else to say?
conspiracy theorists must have stumbled upon something somewhere which shows they where right about something.
so now they must be demonized so as people stop listening to them.
the Alex Jones rant was a perfect example, now this.

Ya think? I disagree. I don't think they need facts any more. Suspicion will do.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
When I did a search on ATS for this story naturally I looked up the mans name "Gene Rosen" after all the story is about him, and I looked up Sandy Hook since it is related to the Sandy Hook incident.

Little did I know I was supposed to search for it using either is the words;

"man"

or

"children."

Uh yeah...they certainly narrow it down.
Why didn't I think of those two?

Please. You have to be kidding me?

edit on 16-1-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Please add to ongoing discussion here www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join