It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

...These children got encephalitis and no one noticed for almost a week. That is how all the damage occured. This is why it took so long to get through the courts, because people couldnt understand how the parents of these children didnt see the symptoms for several days. In the end we know parents are not doctors and if their chilren happen to catch some strange illness from a hospital that is certainly the hospitals fault. This is why they won their case ...

If I may suggest a possibility; whenever my children were vaccinated... i was advised that there may be some 'flu-like' symptoms for the following few days.... perhaps they believed their instructions and simply tried to cope with the 'expected' reaction that was not actually as 'harmless' as they were told?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

No they didnt. That is just sentationalist writing. Like "OJ simpson never denied killing JFK, only president Lincoln." just because you make 2 claims and then state he denied one claim doesnt mean he accepts the other.

HHS says it "has never concluded in any case that autism was caused by vaccination,"

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Much of the case is closed, you really cant compare it as you did, thats just dissmisive!

HHS and Big Pharma will never admit fault, imagine the flood of injured children that would want
compensation. Thimerisol is not proven safe, in fact there is a growing body
of evidence it is dangerous as an adjuvant.

Dont you wonder what the findings in fact were? I do, and in that case, The Judge
was angered to the point where she ruled in favor of the plaintiff, the injured child.
edit on 16-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Most likely the defence was upset that something that could be treated and lead to a full recovery turned instead into brain damage. The judge most likely ruled that parents are not doctors and was made angry by the defences statements that the parents made it worse.

Even if they did complicated the issue with their actions parents are not doctors.... they deserve compensation
edit on 16-1-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I think your playing a guessing game, there are plenty of links provided
to explore. The proof is stacking up, its only a matter of time until this
is blown wide open, the flood gates are going to open.

Autism, the rates are doubling every 4 years, thats not a mystery.
Thats not acceptable either.

edit on 16-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Eating 2 cans of tuna in a week means that is atleast 62 micrograms of mercury.. only 20% of that enters your blood. There is 12 micrograms of Thimerisol in a hep b vaccine. This preservitive is excreted from your body 3x faster than natural mercury.

These are the facts... now use them however you want.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

And...you just provided more evidence mercury is dangerous.
Thank you!

Study finds unsafe mercury levels in 84 percent of all fish

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this!

It pleases me to see the victims of vaccines to be compensated for their health problems which were caused by medicines that were meant to help them. If only all the victims of this poison were to be compensated, it's highly doubtful, but would be nice to see.

I hope to hear more stories like these going forward.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
If only all the victims of this poison were to be compensated, it's highly doubtful, but would be nice to see.

Lets hope at least the truth comes forward into the light, this must be exposed.
We are losing to many children to Autism!

Hopefully, as more parents are made aware of the dangers, pressure will
mount upon the HHS and the vaccine makers.

Good work on your thread also!
Whooping Cough Invloved 90% Vaccinated Kids

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Great thread, and your topic seems to be on a lot of minds lately.

Here is a quote of a quote by me on another thread......

"From my previous post here is a quote from the comments section written by "All Lies"

This is not my writing but I wish it was.

All Lies
Jan. 5, 2013
10:54 AM

I would like to draw people’s attention to the statistics thus far this year from all of Canada at the bottom of the article. Really nothing- but more importantly than the low numbers is the fact I can basically guarantee all the cases in Long term care facilities are patient who have been vaccinated. The elderly and the staff in Long Term Care are basically bullied and forced to be vaccinated- and they still got the flu- you know why? Because the vaccine does not work. During the H1N1 hoax's I personally informed public health about lies they were telling the public regarding the shot. They acted like they were surprised with the info but told me I was right. I asked if they would go public they told me they would...they never did. Many suffered the consequences. Also during H1N1 a young boy died (little hockey player) he was the catalyst used to get people to line up for hours to get vaccinated out of fear. Well I would bet my licence this child didn't have H1N1 and did not died from it. He died from another cause. We will never know because this child was never autopsied! That is criminal. In Canada all unexpected deaths are autopsied. No exception. What kind of power and corruption stopped this autopsy? Because he was scheduled. People should also be aware that M. Chan the head of the World Health Organization- who called level 6 pandemic and told the world to vaccinated asap with the experimental shot- did not get vaccinated herself. Also the w.h.o. had large numbers of drug company representative on the board- which is a huge conflict of interest. This board changed the definition of pandemic right before they announced it. How convenient. This trick of changing definitions is use quite frequently by the talking heads and the wizards behind the curtain. It was used with Polio- by simply changing the definitions you can make the vaccine appear to work. I will give people a heads up— They are in the process of changing the definition of Autism. Cases of Autism use to be 1 in 10,000 now 1 in 88. I have done much research and the neurotoxins in vaccines are to blame. The only way to hide the problem is to change the definition and the problem will go away—well not really. Just to the unthinking.

Awesome post.

Regards, Iwinder "

Now read the Last paragraph......ok I realize there are no paragraphs so read the last 5 sentences and you will see what I am yakking about here....

Taken from this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F for another great eye opener.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I think you've made a valid point.
We would often hear the same warning when we would have our children vaccinated. They could have thought it was the mild symptoms at the time.

edit on 16-1-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
If only all the victims of this poison were to be compensated, it's highly doubtful, but would be nice to see.

Lets hope at least the truth comes forward into the light, this must be exposed.
We are losing to many children to Autism!

Hopefully, as more parents are made aware of the dangers, pressure will
mount upon the HHS and the vaccine makers.

Good work on your thread also!
Whooping Cough Invloved 90% Vaccinated Kids

This sure has been a hot topic lately and deservingly so. I agree with you in the hopes that we can stop these poor children from suffering from autism. This should not be something anyone should suffer, especially due to the greed and malpractice of the people involved.

Thank you for the compliment on my thread by the way, the way I see it is that we are all in this together and we must continue to expose every single bit of news as it comes out when it comes to this issue no matter how redundant some people may consider this topic to be.

In my opinion this is something that should get way more attention than it has, and I don't mean on ATS but in the real world amongst our friends and family who do not have the luxury of visiting this site and taking advantage of the vast amounts of knowledge that is shared.

Cheers.
edit on 1/16/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It is pretty well known that some kids do get bad reactions to vaccines.

but not nearly as many as have "bad reactions" to the diseases themselves - this is 2 children over many years - whereas measles in eth US used to cause up to 4000 cases of encephalitis (which is what is wrong with the boy) EVERY YEAR - and that 500 of those might DIE. Even as late as 2000 the death rate from measles in the US was 3 per 1000 cases. In places with lower living standards the rate of death can be 10%

I am sorry for the parents of these children and happy they ar receiving financial aid.

But I am happy for the parents of the 100,000 or more children who have not had to suffer anything at all from measles, mumps and whooping cough in the last few decades as a result of vaccines.

To want to ban vaccines because of cases like this is effectively the same as wanting to ban motor vheicles or stair cases because of fatal acidents on them!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Very educational post Iwinder, that is the depth of knowledge we all need
in order to get the truth out to everyone!

I sure appreciate you taking the time to post that, especially that latter part,
changing the definition of Autism, well they never stop scheming do they?

Thanks again
bts

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

ATG,

Thanks for you concern for those children that have been harmed
by the toxins in the vaccines.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thanks OP, This story is a confirmation and tribute to all those who have been struggling with big Pharma's takeover of health and drive for profits at any cost. Blessings.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Thanks for your reply, and for the thoughts for these children.
Awareness is half the battle.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
And isn't it fishy that they had this fund/court set up in the first place?

That proves to me that they knew there was a problem and that they were going to get sued.

I don`t like this trend that the government is making all these big companies immune from being sued. It started with the deal the government made with tobacco companies, where the government and lawyers got nice big pay outs, the tobacco companies gained immunity from any future law suits and smokers got nothing except screwed.

The government is suppose to be representing and protecting us so why are they shielding all these companies from lawsuits. I don`t like it one bit.

edit on 17-1-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
True story, I got 90,000 dollars from vaccine court. Srssly

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
From what I keep hearing in the news, the reporters claim that there is on 60% chance the vaccines will prevent the flu.

To me that means there is also a 40% chance that it will give you a debilitating illness.

The odds, in this case, are never in your favour.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join