It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whooping Cough Outbreak Involved 90% Vaccinated Kids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Are you guys sure you're seeing real board-certified doctors?

Are YOU sure you haven't OD'd on those Mystik shrooms'?

Do you actually think that MD's push vaccines and fluoride because they BELIEVE they will keep you healthy?

They don't have a CHOICE!

The AMA will come after MD's and try to destroy their practice if they attempt to stray from the mainstream paradigm.

Doctors are brainwashed in medical schools and are intentionally never exposed to the scientific truth about vaccine adverse reactions.

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."
Confessions of a Medical Heretic

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That is not what the New England Journal of Medicine said. In fact, it borders on outright fabrication. Here is a link to the NEJM study:

I forgot to mention to you in my previous post that the mention of The New England Journal of Medicine was not in relation to the Vermont outbreak, as the tid bit I sourced in my OP clearly states...

The New England Journal of Medicine released a study that parallels this outbreak...

Let me simplify it for you since you seem confused, the study from TNEJM was a separate study that reinforces the finds in the Vermont outbreak. In other words, this isn't just happening in Vermont. Now please go back and read the WHOLE article.

Reading comprehension is key my skeptical friend

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Whooping cough elimination was about sanitation, in fact most cases of these illnesses exist in some places because people still live in unsanitary conditions, in areas with sanitation people make it into their 80's. Vaccinations showed up after the fact and have tried to claim 100% of the reason we have better health today, but if you follow the media in their minds, the slaves don't know how to use soap and water, and don't know how to clean their environments and probably eat their own feces!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbabuddha

It's amazing how easily you can stay healthy just by washing your hands with old fashioned hand soap as opposed to "anti-bacterial" anything. That's another thing I do not trust.

It's really not that hard to consider. I wash my hands without even thinking about it, I've programmed myself that way.

-SAP-
edit on 15-1-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've said this in another thread and I'll say it again. If you believe in evolution: vaccines are counter-productive. Mutations can occur - evolution can occur. And when it does you're dealing with a more complex version of said life form.

It's not that vaccines are wholly bad; or that they're trying to murder us all. It's just that they're short-sighted, and fueled by the need for recognition/power/money. Long-term studies are virtually impossible because you can't differentiate from one phenomena to another once the outside world and time is introduced.

The question for me is; who is going to be worse hit by the mutated diseases? Climate change is going to make it a very real problem.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129
I am a 30 year old male, never had a vaccine shot in my life.
As a kid i used to go out and play in lots of dirt, digging it up with my hands, going to the shop and getting sweets for myself and then still not cleaning my hands eating the sweets and many other stuff like this.
I have never been proper sick a day in my life, when my friends get sick and stuff it does effect them really bad, yet if they pass it on to me it lasts like 1 or 2 days and is then gone.
I really believe my immune system can at this stage fight off anything cos i build it up myself to do the work and i trust in my body to heal itself without any outside help.

There is no greater healer than your own body - if you break a bone - it will heal itself. It may not heal straight but it will heal. If you cut yourself it too will heal without medical intervention. When we get ill (I'm talking everyday infections and childhood illnesses that we all got as kids) the body will heal - it may not heal overnight but give it time to do Gods work and it will heal.

I'm elderly now but I remember when as a child - when kids came down with the usual Chicken Pox, Measles, Mumps all the parents used to take their kids round so that they got it when young and built up an immunity - the vaccines weren't around then - I WONDER HOW WE'RE ALL STILL HERE

You have it spot on and they're drawing tax revenue on every syringe they draw - talk about suckers!

TextIn the weeks leading up to the Christmas 2012 holidays, some members of Congress got antsy about making certain the push to have everyone vaccinated against the flu would also entitle Uncle Sam to a special tax on each flu shot.

Two bills were introduced into Congress: H.R. 6687 in the House of Representatives and S.3716 in the Senate. The House bill stated it was introduced To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to include vaccines against seasonal influenza within the definition of taxable vaccines.

Even though the House bill died in committee at the end of the 112th Congress, the Senate version was reintroduced January 2, 2013 by Democrat Max Baucus and Republican Orrin Hatch.

The new bill was passed by unanimous consent in the Senate and immediately sent to the House for passage. A real fast track piece of legislation, I’d say. A sleeper too, that not many people know about.

edit on 15-1-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

LOOK WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!

TextThis stunning censored interview conducted by medical historian Edward Shorter for WGBH public television (Boston) and Blackwell Science was cut from The Health Century due to its huge liability--the admission that Merck drug company vaccines have traditionally been injecting cancer viruses (SV40 and others) in people worldwide. This segment of In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism, produced and freely contributed by consumer protector and public health expert, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, features the world's leading vaccine expert, Dr. Maurice Hilleman, who explains why Merck's vaccines have spread AIDS, leukemia, and other horrific plagues worldwide.

TextLeonard George Horowitz, DMD, MA, MPH (born June 20, 1952) is an author in self-care motivation psychology and healthy human development. He has written more than 80 articles and scientific reports, and the best-selling book Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola - Nature, Accident or Genocide? His latest book is Gulf War Syndrome: The Spreading Epidemic Cover-Up. Dr. Horowitz received a doctorate in dentistry from Tufts University and a Master of Public Health from Harvard University Horowitz is the most publicized proponent of the conspiracy theory that HIV was deliberately designed by US military lab in the 1970s for use as a genocidal weapon. The scientific consensus is that HIV is a variation of simian immunodeficiency virus that crossed into humans and mutated into a virus lethal to humans.

Now don't shoot the messenger:
______beforeitsnews/health/2013/01/merk-vaccines-spreading-aids-leukemia-and-other-plagues-claims-dr-leonard-horowitz-2465808.html

WATCH THE VIDEO!!!

edit on 15-1-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I have been flamed recently for mentioning this, but it seems that those who get vaccinated against certain diseases such as the Whooping Cough or the Flu are the most vulnerable to get sick.

I don't know about other children, but my child has never had one vaccine for anything. She only gets a cold once or twice a year, while all of her friends that are fully vaccinated are constantly on an antibiotic for something, have strep, ear infections, and a host of other issues they are always fighting off. My daughter never catches these illnesses. I believe it's because we do not vaccinate her.

On the other hand, my oldest daughter was vaccinated (before I woke up), and she was chronically sick with respiratory problems, bronchitis, viruses, sore throats, colds, strep, etc. As a 22 yo she is still forever getting sick with stuff. I blame myself.

So it is in my experience, non vaxed children do not get as sick or stay sick very long. My youngest catches a cold and it's gone in three - four days tops.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is scary because a lot of people are getting every vaccine they come out with that is deemed safe and necessary. I know a lot of people who get the flu shot and get sick yet they do this every year! I haven't had a vaccine shot in yrs unless tetanus is a vaccine then I had one in 2010. I do not get flu shots because I have such a low tolerance for medication I'm worried it would make me sick.

I have some friends who have kids they vaccinate every year and one gets extremely sick each time yet his mom still gives it to him. She always contemplates on it yet the doctor convinces her to go ahead with it. I think it's nuts she still gives it to him.

I am also pregnant and have had friends question why I won't get vaccinated. My doctor said it was my choice and I said I would rather not. I have read too much long before I was pregnant on vaccines and pregnancy, no thanks. I have had a few friends get it while pregnant and they got very sick to where they had to go to the hospital and I'd rather not do that. I will take my chances without it.

It's scary that this stuff is ignored and that so many people don't see this as a bad thing, they just brush it off like it's nothing because their doctor said it was safe. Well of course he will he gets paid to tell you it is good for you! I was reading a list of current vaccines vs when I was a kid and had to have them and it's a massive change. I was only required about 5 as a kid and now it's more than a dozen. I don't see how that is good for your body.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I completely agree with you.

From my own personal experiences it's the exact same thing.

But our repeated observations of this fact is not accepted by mainstream science.

We are the nuts for realizing obvious certainties

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by quedup

I have seen so many people get sick from various vaccines that I can't help but point out my suspicion of how dangerous they are/may be.

People tell me that my personal experiences are not valid and do not apply to the population as a whole, but come on people, when will we say enough is enough?

Ok.
Your personal experience isnt valid and do not apply....

Ok. Enuf being a smart ass lol.

Dont feel like a lone ranger. I tell folks the same thing. I think the ones who do not get sick at least "carry" the bugs to cause the spread.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here in England in the 60s/70s we used to have regular measles chicken pox and mumps parties...particularly mumps parties for all the boys in the area so they could get it early and avoid possible sterility. Then in the late 70s vaccinations were being pushed like crazy. When I had my first child, I was threatened with Social Services for refusing to let my son be vaccinated. With no handy Google in those days, I had to scream blue murder in order to get any information as to what exactly they were planning to pump into my new baby. Even my own gp didn't know what the actual contents were neither did my Health Visitor.

When I finally discovered the contents which included aluminium and other metals I told my health visitor and she agreed that it was risky to vaccinate and she probably wouldn't do it herself if she had children. My gp on the other hand called me a neurotic new mum and said I was in danger of having my son taken off me for neglect/abuse! Nice one!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

My proof? I'm sorry. I'm on the internet. Do I look like I have culture samples from these children and the equipment to analyze for any mutations?

Here's my proof. Whooping cough is something that you usually read about in history books, not news head lines. The fact that there is one out break does not diminish years of it being a near non-existent disease due to vaccinations. Not to mention, it probably mutated in the children that weren't vaccinated and put all the other kids at risk.

Where's your proof it's the same strain?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Here's my proof. Whooping cough is something that you usually read about in history books, not news head lines. The fact that there is one out break does not diminish years of it being a near non-existent disease due to vaccinations. Not to mention, it probably mutated in the children that weren't vaccinated and put all the other kids at risk.

First of all, that is not proof, it is evidence based on circumstances which you are using history books to validate your theory, and we all know history books are already known to be full of lies as your argument is based on unproven speculation.

Like I said your theory is plausible, but you presented it as fact when it is nothing more than your opinion based on your own personal biased observations.

Where's your proof it's the same strain?

I never claimed it was, so I have nothing to prove, the burden is on you my friend.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Not to mention, it probably mutated in the children that weren't vaccinated and put all the other kids at risk.

Is this above statement true?

My whole family have fallen ill after a geo engineering assault was preformed over us. The whole South East Queensland area have come down with horrible flu and viruses.

5 weeks later we have our blood test, results- whooping cough yet here we are week 6 and we are no longer unwell.

My questions is should we of immunised or should we of not and what are the results if we were not?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Vaccines to begin with are an attempt at circumventing Mother Nature and Natural Selection. By preventing children from developing their immune system naturally, we produce a generation of adults who are weak and unable to fight and survive other diseases. In my family we live to around 100 up until this last generation but now my parents have died in their 60s and brothers in their 50s; both my parents and brothers all took their vaccinations; I did not, except for when in Military Service, because of my O Rh Negative blood and my mothers belief that I would have a negative response to vaccines. We will see if my not taking all these vaccines will make the difference.

edit on 15-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I had whooping cough last year. Absolutely terrible, broke my rib with it, and the fact that I was coughing constantly, struggling for breath and kept re-breaking my rib (First time I ever broke a bone) was extremely painful.

I swear it deserves its nickname of "The cough of a 100 days" because it felt like I had it forever.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129
I am a 30 year old male, never had a vaccine shot in my life.
As a kid i used to go out and play in lots of dirt, digging it up with my hands, going to the shop and getting sweets for myself and then still not cleaning my hands eating the sweets and many other stuff like this.

That's funny and cute.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
i find it amazing that all these sicknes in the area started to happen after they released live bacteria on the subways in boston this summer. now the whole northern east coast has some form of sickness.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There are two reasons that I can think of why the pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine is ineffective these days.

1) Previously children years ago were vaccinated with DTP. The pertussis component contained whole killed cells in the vaccine for immune system stimulation. Nowadays the kids get DTaP, or what's called acellular pertussis. Basically they use only parts of the bacterium instead of the full cell. This could be a huge contributing factor for the current vaccine's ineffectiveness.

2) The second reason is my major disdain of most vaccines. Most injection vaccines (regardless if for virus or bacteria) stimulate IgG systemic antibodies. However you really need mucosal IgA antibodies for neutralization of the pathogens at the surfaces of epithelial cells. If you don't elicit the correct antibody response, the germ can actually replicate and increase infectivity.

Considering pertussis is a "mucosal" (mucus/respiratory) infecting germ, you need to elicit IgA antibodies, and the current vaccine just isn't cutting it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
48 Million cases world-wide, and 620 or so in Vermont?

90% are vaccinated? Well, duh- it's a requirement for entering school

A link in the OP's source says there were 252 cases, 92% were vaccinated: www.vaxchoicevt.com...
So how did it jump from 252 to 620?

It also states, that among those with
0 dose of vaccine, no one 6-11 months were infected.
0 dose of vaccine, 3 people 1-4 yr old were infected
0 dose of vaccine, 2 people 5-6 yr old were infected
0 dose of vaccine, 3 people 7-10 yr old were infected
0 dose of vaccine, 11 people 11-18 yr old were infected.

The OP does not state how old the individuals were and when their last inoculation occurred. To make the leap from "there's an outbreak of whooping cough" to "90% of those infected were inoculated" is textbook sensationalism.

I could tell you "there's an outbreak of morbidity" and "100% of those who died consumed bread within the previous 5 years", and it would be statistically equivalent, if not definitive, since my statistic is 100%, yet the other is only 90%.

edit on 1/15/2013 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join