It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Warfare and the Pineal Gland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Great thread Op.. Ive heard the same theory throughout my years of research and do believe it.

How we use and develop our brain builds the structure with which we use to define and interpret reality
reply to post by starshift

This is why I often say, "Mind is the builder" as I have learned that it truly is ~ from my point of view.

The pine cone, imo, does symbolize the veil that was at one time lifted.

This is why so many people can tap into it... its all in the mind, however one has to seek it and expand on it without fear.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I found out that if you combine vitamin K2, vitamin A and vitamin D3 it reverses Pineal gland calcification. Vitamin K is hard to come by in stores (which seems a bit sketchy), but you can find it online.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Could that "tree (of life)" also represent the 7 Chalkras?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Great thread OP! I have a reason to believe that there could be a connection between Pineal Gland and the Forbidden Fruit mentioned in the bible in story about garden of eden.

I believe that Forbidden Fruit is actually a Pineal Gland.
Pineal gland is named after a pine cone, because it resembles it. Now I know that, pine cone is not a fruit and it can't be conneted with the simbology of "forbidden fruit" in the Bible. However Pineal gland also resembles a pineapple! It could be possible that Forbidden fruit is actually referred to a pineapple, as a symbol for Pineal Gland, but during history the object was accidently (or intentionaly) misassociated with a "pine cone" (instead of pineapple) to make connecting the dots harder.
If the theory about intentional caused damage to our pineal gland is true, then we are obviously being punished because we damaged "forbidden fruit" - the pineal gland, since than we have no connection to God, or astral world.

If we connect pineal gland with a story about forbidden truth in the garden of eden we get following interpretation:
We have been brought to our existance on earth and had no shame and no fear. And one day we "ate"(damaged) the "the forbidden fruit"(pineal gland) from "the tree of knowledge"(the brain) and suddenly we began to feel shame and fear. Since then our Pineal glands have been altered, deactivated, or damaged, and they still are today.
edit on 13/1/2013 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hi all . an insight into the pineal gland and what it realy does , as someone with an open gland i can tell you what it does and why they dont want you to have one
. firstly it has nothing to do with spirituality . it does in fact open your mind to the hidden part of life you and everyone else on this planet has access to but those who deem them selves as "Elite" dont want you to know about or have access to this information ,
let me start by saying the pineal gland taps into the hidden , by this i meen the hidden information early man had full access to , you think aliens came and told the human race how to make metals ? , when i was a child i sat in front of a vacuume cleaner and my pineal gland told me what parts i needed to remove rom it in order to make something new , yes this is the reality of the pineal gland , a voice in my head i now recognise as the hidden mind was telling me this information , i was tapping into the matrix of the world around me and the more sunlight i got the more information i recieved from the pineal gland. as i grew up i got less and less sunlight and chemicals in the water and food had a bad effect on my pineal gland to where it is now , closes , i realy want it open again as the information that flows into the mind is outstanding , just think , you have a fully open pineal gland and go into a bar or club , your pineal gland kicks in when you see a hot girl and gives you information "she likes you" what do you do if you like her ? you walk over to her and spark up a conversation right ?
the Elite know all about what the pineal gland does and want all the power it brings for them selves , you think they want you to know what chemicals they pot into food ? you think eggs , white bread and bacon is good for you ? let me just point this one fact out , you go into the store and you see produce they (elite) make , do you buy it ? a can of monster and a bag of doritos is all they need to feed you in order to destroy the pineal gland , this gland is what build the human race and they know it ,

how to reactivate the pineal gland

one glass of 2 squeezed lemons to bring the body back to its normal alkaline state
chopped coriander mixed into potatoes will do if you dont like the taste , this will detox the metals in the brain and wash it out through urine
iodine will help the thyroid gland (you need light flowing through the body and the elite attack this gland too as it stops sunlight in its tracks) kelp
boron will remove fluoride boron
chlorella will bind all the metals the coriander pulls out of the brain chlorella
cherries will also detox the body but a better idea would be to take epsom salts this little miracle will not only clean your body inside if taken with water it will pull all the metals traped in your skin if you have a bath in it
after this all you need is full spectrum lighting , you dont need just direct sunlight you can do this even at night in the middle of winter ! Full Spectrum Light Therapy System
know what this realy is ?

its what sunlight effects in your body
when you look into direct sunlight you will see the bodys chakras working , you should see red , red,orange yellow,green.blue,indigo,violet , if you dont see indigo,violet its because your pineal gland is closed , get to work on opening it again and enjoy hidden knoledge the elite want all for them selves

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Damn....Is there no thread religious fanatics will keep their ignorant nonsense out of?

Anything that isn't controlled is the work of the devil....

Please tell me how anything that is controlled is not the work of the devil?

edit on 12-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)
The reason us religeous fanatics jump on everything is because we know God's word. And because we know God's word we have a responsibility to mankind to straighten it out.
God gave us a pineal gland and I believe that it has to do with the spiritual. There is nothing wrong with increasing one's health to maximun. God meant for us to be spiritual people. And I do believe that harmful polutants have damaged our health in many areas as well as the pineal.
But people are walking on dangerous ground when they question the validity of God's word and the devil's personification of evil.
If there is any question in your mind whether the serent lied or not then you need to pull your head out of the dark place and start over. With or without a pineal gland we still have the gifts and capabilities that God gives us on an individual basis. If God wanted to delay our progress to immortality for a while that is his business. Seems in the fulness of time he sent his son so that we could receive this immortality. Maybe God had a purpose for the things he done. It is mighty bold and presumptuous indeed to question your creator's methods.imho

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
just book marking
thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cantyousee

But people are walking on dangerous ground when they question the validity of God's word and the devil's personification blah blah blah...

Read a few of my threads...In no way, shape, or form am I against the 'Third eye'...I am however against religious fanatics saying that anything to do with the third eye, meditation, or 'knowing thyself', is the work of the devil, and we are all going to hell for it....

Nor is it your job to cram your dogma or beliefs down other peoples throats. If they wanted to believe what you believe they already would...Let people maintain their own spark of individuality would ya?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by candismoo
Just a tip for the rest of you:
I have recently discovered that taking Gotu Kola can help with meditation and third eye awakening. I take 400mg every morning and it's working well by the time I meditate. It's awesome stuff! I got mine from Organic India.com. Got this tip from someone who is phychic.

What is of interest is that according to scripture......starving yourself opens that 3rd eye so to speak. Doing this crushes the flesh and allows the spiritual more room to operate.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I've found some Vitamin K2(methaquinone) with added D3 at the vitamin and supplement section in Wal-mart. I have my father taking this currently for his Atherosclerosis treatment.

Vitamin K2, specifically methaquinone, not just regular Vitamin K, filters calcium with it's bonded fluoride, out of your soft tissues and arteries, and put it into the bones and teeth where it is supposed to go. Vitamin A is derived from purple fruits and veggies. Read my color thread for more information on how this can work.

edit on 13-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why this topic is in UFO and Aliens?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Because malevolent extra-dimensional beings which we term 'aliens', are the ones doing all of this to us.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Do YOU not see that religion was created as a tool of enslavement to make the masses easier to control?
I honestly don't mind if you can't see that, some people need religion.
I choose truth.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Have to admit Im not even through reading the whole opening post so if I am speaking too soon pls forgive...

I noticed something was mentioned about light and the PG...but from my understanding, its actually the lack of light, having real darkness without tv lights, without alarm clock lights, without the sunlight...just good solid darkness that is what helps the gland do what it needs to do, naturally.

Our fake lights we keep on at night can really have an impact on ones PG...from what I have read anyways.

Continuing on....

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here we go....

Production of melatonin by the pineal gland is inhibited by light to the retina and permitted by darkness. Its onset each evening is called the dim-light melatonin onset (DLMO).

en.wikipedia.org...

Sure you can meditate any time of day....but if you are wanting to do meditation while the pineal gland is able to do its thing...you need to meditate in total darkness....

Here is a link for the more fringe of it all...suggesting that the 'light of god or the light within you can be found through darkness'...kinda of ironic really if you think about it.

www.hiddenmeanings.com...

edit on 13-1-2013 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

Check it, this chick on the news says the pineal gland is what ages us and it's our ticket to eternal youth.
Will horizontal living save us all?

edit on 13-1-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thanks for all the participation in this thread. Let's take it up a notch and look into sacred geometry.

Throughout nature there are certain ratios found in life. There are energetic interactions that occur within the supporting structures of this living planet that allow life to progress and renew upon itself. These are astral programs. An exchange of energetic processes such as breathing, eating and sleeping have an effect within the organism which furthers the life cycle.

Symbols carry specific messages into the unconscious. If the receiver knows the frequency (image) to tune into and the information behind it, the mind will likely travel towards that memory of the symbol in order to better relate to what it's viewing. Any other information such as an emotional charge, will be brought up when that file is accessed.

That being said, if you know how to use these codes, you can create an effect or alter the matrix. Often, internal imagery, can offer another interpretation in which the recipient may be shown another perspective in which to make a decision upon. If you have clearer access to a higher perspective of a situation, you can better react to it.

A video on sacred geometry.

Your energy goes where consciousness flows. When there is a defined guide for that image, it flows more easily and in greater amount when others agree on the same frequency (belief). These belief systems create worlds upon themselves. When you think of the cross, what do you think of? The sacrificed Christ? Not a nice way to end up for having an open eye to what was going on in the world at that time. You don't want to open your inner vision and end up like him do you? Why not quest and journey within yourself as Christ did? Perhaps showing up on Sunday does the trick.

Belief in certain religions creates Astral Realities. Various people who have experienced near death experiences have had visions of that reality and may sometimes bring those memories back. Due to the release of '___' at the time of that experience, I would say that it offered a fuel into that reality, channeled by it's belief program or only reference for where it was astrally.

When we are feed images that tend to be negative or depressing in nature, we tend to resonate to those energies. I believe this has an effect on the collective consciousness tuned into that reality as they return a reaction to the stimulation. It gains more energy.

An example of the use in sacred geometry as a tool, would be to take a look at our currency. There are images on it that we recognize and build faith into it's value because others agree upon it. The symbols create a channel to direct that energy.

Here's another example of a symbol used for a king.

On exhibit in the Louvre is a green libation vase, which was excavated from the ancient Mesopotamian city of Lagash. The inscription on it, from King Gudea of Lagash circa 2025 BC, is a dedication to Ningizzida. Also on the vase is an image of two entwined snakes on a rod. Some have dated the vase as far back as 4000 B.C. The rod is most likely to be Axis Mundi, the world tree, Yggdrasil, the tree of life. Ningizzida, a fertility god, was also known as ‘Lord of the Tree of Life. He was often depicted as a serpent with a human head, and later became a god of healing and magic. His companion was Tammuz/Dumuzi, who personified the creative powers of spring [19] (like the Greek Maia). It is said that Ningizzida is related to the Greek Hermes.

I see two winged beings with crowns (royalty) pushing the serpents up the spiral to advance them further.

In this image we see the symbol often used in our medical fields. The serpents have intersected the heart. This symbolizes our assimilation at that level of the chakra. It seems we rarely operate from our hearts anymore once the shift to the mind is sealed. It's just not supported that well, unfortunately.

Above the serpents heads is the throat chakra which relates to our ability to express ourselves. We still seem to have that for now but there are lines in place. Beyond that target is our thoughts.

They lower territories seem to be pretty well constricted and if you relate those chakras to their functions you can see where those territories seem to be pretty well constricted.

Further up, a set of wings rest at the base of the pineal. Does this symbolize a possible freedom from the serpent once that area is activated or is it the goal for some kind of reward to the serpent?

Another interesting site I found:
Portal of Higher Dimensions

Recent scientific research has shown there are substantial, biological similarities between the retina and the pineal gland. Piezoelectric microcrystals may be transmitting photons that can be picked up by the retina-like tissue in the pineal gland—where they are then sent to the brain and descrambled into visual images. This may be responsible for what we call the “mind’s eye”—such as when we suddenly see a mental image of our friend right before he or she calls us. DNA itself seems to accumulate light and in the process transmit light to other cells as a form of communication. Can we watch this process in our mind’s eye? Clearly, more research is necessary to fully understand how the Pineal Gland actually works, but we already have some intriguing research available. Even though the pineal gland is geographically in the center of the brain, it does not separate itself from the rest of the body with the Blood Brain Barrier (BBB), which the rest of the brain maintains. The internal portion of the pineal gland contains extremely coherent water, with small crystals that respond to piezoelectric frequencies. In fact, this water is so pure and coherent, it is hard to find this purity anywhere else in nature accept the microtubules in the cell. Rudolf Steiner, a well-known scholar of the esoteric mystery schools, argued that the legend of the Holy Grail—a chalice filled with the “waters of life” or “elixir of immortality”—is yet another symbolic reference to the pineal gland. A recent Steiner compilation entitled The Mysteries of the Holy Grail establishes detailed connections between the Grail legends and the pineal gland. The [Holy] Grail is also located within each of us, in the castle of the skull, and can nourish our subtlest perceptions in a way that dispels all but the most refined material influence.

edit on 13-1-2013 by starshift because: addition

edit on 13-1-2013 by starshift because: photo

edit on 13-1-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You are correct. I feel that it's more our DNA that is responding to the increased intensity of our star. We are light beings.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
hmmm... just read this whole thread... and i gotta say.. Very Nice...

I personally believe... The pineal gland has phenomenal manifestive properties, which once adapted to, may lead to profound changes in your observable reality. The field of Noetic Science explores the nature of this...

"The Institute of Noetic Sciences proposes noetic sciences as an alternative theory of "how beliefs, thoughts, and intentions affect the physical world."

en.wikipedia.org...

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
Originally posted by starshift

I feel that our pineal is like an antenna to our Higher Selves and that when it's not functioning well or properly developed, we may experience a dis-connect to a greater reality and knowledge that exceeds our current understanding. We experience the illusion of separation and fear when operating from the denser perspective.

But is there not a paradox that as you understand more and know to much you get disconnected from the people around you who are not ready to accept things that are so unknown/strange to them. I have met a person that clearly have a view of the world that clearly is so uncommon to his surroundings that they think him mad and cannot understand him at all and he has a hard time expressing it in the right words so that the people will understand him.

edit on 12-1-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

Yes. I do agree... the Pineal Gland is like an antenna.. and the extra-dimensional frequencies are like bands on a radio.. tune to which ever frequency you wish to resonate at...

and yes there is a paradox in accepting these metaphysical alternatives... People will think your crazy, but for good reason... this "knowledge" is "sacred".. and therefore it's a "secret"

Once you reach a certain level of conscious awareness... you don't have to try to convince anyone of anything...

They will sense your metaphysical nature, and then begin to suspect in a "higher consciousness" ..and gradually run into situations the lead them to suspect more and more...

I live in a sector of California where the metaphysical dogma which we are confronted with is acknowledged by most everyone.. yet ironically, not spoke of... it's as if there's no reason to talk about it... because were so blatantly experiencing it... if that makes any sense...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

thanks for the thread and your thoughts, i'll be back to check it all out

yes lets cleanse, activate and use our pineals

i was told to practice using my third eye more, this advice would probably good for you all too

hugs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join