It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Warfare and the Pineal Gland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Damn....Is there no thread religious fanatics will keep their ignorant nonsense out of?

Anything that isn't controlled is the work of the devil....

Please tell me how anything that is controlled is not the work of the devil?

edit on 12-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here are a few more tidbits from wikipedia

Some recent studies show that the degree of pineal gland calcification is significantly higher in Alzheimer's disease patients vs. other types of dementia.

Pineal gland calcification may also contribute to the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease and may reflect an absence of crystallization inhibitors.

The abundant melatonin levels in children are believed to inhibit sexual development, and pineal tumors have been linked with precocious puberty. When puberty arrives, melatonin production is reduced.

Now let's look at a possible reason why girls are starting puberty at an earlier age due to the pineal being affected negatively.

Researchers at Yale in 1958 discovered that the major product of the gland was a derivative of tryptophan, a hormone they called melatonin, which is stimulated by darkness and inhibited by light. One function of this hormone seems to be to hold back sexual development in females. Female rats who either had their pineal glands removed or were subjected to constant light, had abnormally early development of the ovaries. The more light the body is subject to, was the conclusion, the more rapidly it stops its production of melatonin thus releasing the body to develop sexually.

We are also exposed to more artificial light sources for longer periods than our bodies would normally experience with natural day and night cycles from computers, television, etc. The push for more energy efficient lighting such as compact fluorescent bulbs seems to also have an adverse effect on normal pineal function.

Nocturnal exposure to light in the short wavelength ranges (below 530 nm) generated by some fluorescent lamps may interfere with mammalian circadian rhythms due to its suppressing effect on melatonin production.

The rabbit hole can become a little deep when you start thinking about aluminum in vaccines, mercury in flu shots and other suggested health regiments from officials that could possibly having an effect on pineal function.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Aluminum is leeched by fluoride which binds to the calcium in your body. When a deficiency of Vitamin K2 occurs, which is responsible for storing the calcium in your bones instead of soft tissues and arteries, the fluoride will leech the aluminum, bind to the calcium, and both of them will make their way to the same areas.

Example...Canned goods, especially vegetables, usually contains tap water. Fluoride from the tap water leeches the aluminum from the inside of the cans, which get's into the water, and seeps into the food. When you eat it, the fluoride/aluminum will bond to the calcium, and then make it's way into the brain, past the blood-brain barrier, and into the Pineal gland.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
Great thread.. Good to "see" some positive minds out there!!

Just thought I'd add this little golden nugget of info.

There was this thread from a while back called "I opened my third eye and I regret it"

Defo worth a read for a little more understanding. I think his main problem was biting off more than he understood, whilst holding on to and reacting to negative emotions!?? Just my 0.2cents..

Here's a link to the technique he used- Awakening The Third Eye

Enjoy!
edit on 12/1/13 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the PDF link. Looks like some great information there!
I'll have tons of reading to do at work now.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Aluminum is leeched by fluoride which binds to the calcium in your body. When a deficiency of Vitamin K2 occurs, which is responsible for storing the calcium in your bones instead of soft tissues and arteries, the fluoride will leech the aluminum, bind to the calcium, and both of them will make their way to the same areas.

Example...Canned goods, especially vegetables, usually contains tap water. Fluoride from the tap water leeches the aluminum from the inside of the cans, which get's into the water, and seeps into the food. When you eat it, the fluoride/aluminum will bond to the calcium, and then make it's way into the brain, past the blood-brain barrier, and into the Pineal gland.

This is why I only buy frozen food.

(But, I have to admit I have been stocking up on canned goods to get ready for any type of disaster... just in case.)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Very good thread, this will allow me to find more info on the pineal gland. It has great healing powers if used right. It can get you high if used right. It can create a link in other situations. It can make you happy or spiritual and can make you believe a lie if someone evil is using the alchemy that triggers it. Wow, what a crazy gland. You can go to the doctor and get meds that stimulate it one way or another, trouble is that their method is full of side effects.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Real butter contains K2. Real butter should also be used with potatoes. K1 in margarine doesn't work for many people. I assume you are talking of vitamin K
edit on 12-1-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

K2 = Methaquinone...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by prisoneronashipoffools
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Well, I think everyone should be entitled to their beliefs and I am not trying to knock your beliefs, but there is a huge problem with the garden of eden story as it's presented and as christians portray it.

That problem is that the serpent actually wasn't a liar and in fact the "Elohim" admit that the serpent spoke the truth later in the very same chapter. After all the serpent said, that "if man ate of the tree they would become like the Elohim knowing good and evil" and later the Elohim admit that "mankind has become like them knowing good and evil." Second the serpent says "man will not die from eating the fruit" and since, it was actually because of the curse of the Elohim that mankind could not eat of the fruit of the tree of life and become immortal, then it really wasn't the serpent or eating of the fruit that brought death to Adam and Eve, but being thrown out of the garden by the Elohim and being denied access to the tree of life.

After all here is the excerpts of genesis in two translations illustrating the problem:

www.biblegateway.com...

www.biblegateway.com...

The serpent says:

NIV

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

KJV

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Then later in the same chapter the Elohim say:

NIV

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.

KJV

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: 23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

The interesting thing is an all the versions and translations of the garden of Eden story I have read all say the same thing; that mankind did indeed become like the Elohim; knowing good and evil when they ate of the fruit and second it was the Elohim throwing them out of the garden that kept them from gaining immortality; therefore bringing death unto them.

It's one problem I always had with the Judea-Christian version of the garden of Eden story, but then that is just my view of it.

Well what you posted there IS the Judea-Christain version....they just dont teach anything about man nature now being like that of Elohim. Its really to complicated of a subjuect for them. Even christ quoting scripture said "didnt I tell you that you were Gods." The Jews didnt get it and wanted to stone him.

For all of mans god nature he remains in a fallen state. It was not Gods intention or shall we say that being like the elohim, arch angles whatever is not mans intended condition. In our restored condition man will be above the elohim as christ is. This truth has driven the evil elohim to try and destroy man over the years or get the almighty to do it, provoke him into doing it.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Bravo, Starshift! A very well-presented post!

I am so upset that they moved the AA show to History2. I changed my channel lineup last year just so I could get the History channel to watch it, and they move it to H2 the next week! Sigh....
It takes so long to see the current shows on You Tube, but that is my only option now.

I agree with everything you stated. All the evidence is right in front of our face to see what TPB are doing to control us. It's disgusting!

Here is a video explaining the pineal gland, as an addition for your thread:

This guy in this video is so full of crap it's not funny. Yet I will laugh anyway...because I changed my mind..it's hilarious.

He said, if you stop the video at frame 3:30, that the calcification of the Pineal Gland is what the Bible refers to as the "mark of the beast"??

This is what the Bible says about the "mark of the beast"...

"Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the MARK of his name.

....So, one will not be able to buy anything or sell anything unless he has a calcified Pineal Gland?

...will we also have a calcified Pineal Gland in our right hand so that we can buy and sell more?

...we will burn in Hell for eternity for drinking fluoridated water and drinking Coca-Cola? He did say in the video it was from trash foods like these.

...up above in the Revelations 14.11...it refers to the Mark of the Beast being associated with the "name" of a man.
Should I name my Pineal Gland, Jeff or Peter and give it a contact number of 666?

I'm sorry, this is just ridiculous. I am not talking about you (Sled735), I am speaking of the guy in the video.
For such a big forehead, you would think he would have a brain in there.

Pineal Gland has water in it so that we can transcend time and space.....What the heck is he smoking?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

I feel that our pineal is like an antenna to our Higher Selves and that when it's not functioning well or properly developed, we may experience a dis-connect to a greater reality and knowledge that exceeds our current understanding. We experience the illusion of separation and fear when operating from the denser perspective.

I hope you have gained a new insight from reading this thread and I encourage you to look into this more. Most importantly see what you can create for yourself by finding the keys to your awakening.

Do you not see that you are appealing to desires as the serpent did in the garden? That when you write that there is " a greater reality and knowledge that exceeds our current understanding" you are using the same appeal and enticement as did the serpent? By doing so you are not only deceiving 'Eve' but appealing straight to the internal inequity found in 'Adam'? E.g. the attraction of "you can become like god"? The very inequity which brought death into our world? The very inequity that is ending this last age?

The "fruit". Eat of it and you shall surely die. That was truth then and it is truth today. The serpent lied when he said that they would not die. When we understand that our perceptions through our senses can prove a lie to be truth we can begin to understand how all deceit works in this world. When their desire for this "fruit" were raised, their thoughts began to reason away God's Truth and command as a lie in order to internally justify eating the fruit. Our own will can lead us to believe a lie as truth if we desire the lie. We basically prove the lies as truth to ourselves. For examples, men in the North American Man Boy Love group do it to justify their desire for sex with children. They convince themselves that it is good for the children. Likewise, those seeking to "open their third eye" have had their internal desires for godlike powers, psychic powers, "hidden knowledge" and "to be god" raised, and once this happens, their reasoning starts to convince them that that "fruit" is really desirable. What happens when they eat of that "fruit"? Lo and behold their experiences and senses start to convince them that the promises must have been truth, just as those yogis and occultists said. Never mind that what the yogis and occultists said was all a lie (they truly are not god), the combination of raised desires and their senses perceive that the lie is truth.

Eating that fruit was mankind's downfall. The desire to "be like god" instead of acceptance that we are the created who have a Creator is the inequity in us as it was in Adam. The chemicals today don't impact the pineal gland, but they do impact our critical thinking. We are led around like docile sheep. Blinded as well because we do not seek true understanding and true wisdom from Our Creator. Instead we lap up our beliefs and 'truths" from the one who was a "liar and murderer" from the beginning through this deadly combination of speaking images which continually entice us by playing to our desires. These speaking images are the world's LARGEST PULPIT, and if you think it's your Creator's Truth being preached, you are sadly mistaken.

We were told that Satan was to be released at the end of the Millenium, to once more "deceive the nations". Just as a leopard's spots do not change, this liar and deceiver does not change his method. Sure the lingo is modern, but the tactic isn't. God's Truth stands - eat from the fruit of the tree of good and evil and you will die. Those who reject this do so because they reasoned away the Truth because of their own will and desires.

A lie is never truth no matter how much we WANT it to be truth. A truth is always truth no matter how much we WANT it to be a lie. Choose the beastly nature of Adam or the way, the truth and the life who is Jesus, the second Adam.

Thanks for reminding me why I avoid "religion". The OP is right, the pineal gland is a "receiver", but, if you read Icke, you understand that the entire human body is a receiver. I've come to believe that we are being held in 3rd density by coercion/force, much as the OP's info describes. "They" have to keep us at a low vibration in order for the control to work. Hence, all the varied attacks on our 3rd density constructs(the body/mind). We ARE consciousness. It's not something we seek, we are it. We are part of it. We have been purposely led to believe otherwise. Once you understand that, and you begin to do things to RAISE your vibration, the game becomes very clear, and the control mechanisms have less and less effect.

TL
R raise your vibration enough, and see the difference for yourself.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I leave ATS for almost 12 hours, and come back expecting this thread to be on page 20+,
but it's only on page 2?

I was hoping this thread would take off. It is a very fascinating topic. I hope more people will post. I really enjoy learning about this stuff.
Maybe more people will post tomorrow while they're just relaxing around the house, being as it's Sunday.

Well, at least you have 28 flags, so you know you are getting some lurkers.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near [me] with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Isaiah 29:13

Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thank-you, OP; you have given me much to think about. I plan on sharing it with a few people.

I have also found more interesting information in the following posts. ^_^

oddpenguin

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Iodine and lecithin are supposedly great for decalcifying the pineal gland. Tamarind has also been known to help. Some swear by ingesting colloidal gold but that seems a bit to risky for me!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Just a tip for the rest of you:
I have recently discovered that taking Gotu Kola can help with meditation and third eye awakening. I take 400mg every morning and it's working well by the time I meditate. It's awesome stuff! I got mine from Organic India.com. Got this tip from someone who is phychic.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
The garden of Eden to me is fifth dimensional consciousness and it's up to the religious "leaders" to coral us into staying within our lower third dimensional awareness so that we may be more easily manipulated and controlled. That delicious apple may be our pineal and it's taught to be forbidden to us. Your soul does not die but the recycling process into numerous incarnations can be quite an ordeal when you forget who you really are.
I'll add more to this later and in the mean time certain welcome your questions / comments.

Maybe you right. For me the apple represent the disconnection from other souls and believing you can understand and judge "good" or "bad" without knowing everything they know what current state the mind/ego/soul complex is.

If you are allowed to have total information on your surrounding and I mean all information on the current state of this planet and all it's inhabitans (including the animals and plantlife) then you could easily change your behaviour to be in the most harmonious state that show no harm, because causing harm to others will harm you.

But I agree that we are limited on this 3D level and I have percieved and are daily percieving that I think are outside 3D but I could be totaly wrong since I am not allowed/allow myself to see the big picture. I have had the/some "thoughts" that change you and when you have had them and accepted them then you can never be the same limited mind again. But I would like to get a temporary glimpse on how this state of being at an exakt moment is and figure out what they/it is up to when my body feel the love/caress from the other side.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
to be honest, while the third eye is a fascinating subject, there is a lot of pseudo-spiritual crap to be found about it. I do not believe there is an elaborate agenda to down play the pineal gland in us. Research about the third eye isn't anywhere NEAR to being complete, so in the mean time new age nutters come along and mingle with it. That being said, I do agree that the pineal pituitary hypothalamic complex is a literal metaphysical gateway in some form that we as humans still have to understand. It is the master gland and a literal third eye, since it receives electromagnetic radiation

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I found this video posted in another thread and after viewing I thought this thread would appreciate it as well.

I have unfortnately destoryed myself over the years and now I'm working to undo the damage. I don't dream and have problems sleeping through the night and so I've decided to do something about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
so here i am with this dilemma. i heard basically icke, wilcock, mckenna, etc say basically the same things about the pineal gland. so are they all lying?
i been studying the pineal gland since a friend told me about it at work a few months ago. i been practicing meditation and things trying to dream more, since i don't know if i really do anymore or if i do every night and just don't remember.
one night i actually seen colors and shapes/patterns while meditating. it was fascinating. its hard to maintain but made me realize through practice and determination i might actually get somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join