It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do only 32 people worldwide really believe in "chemtrails"??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Apparently only 32 people were prepared to pledge to buy an "End Geoengineering" garden sign from Global Skywatch! Where are the rest of the believers???

And of that 32 only "a handful" have actually fronted up with the money to complete the purchase??

The closing date was yesterday - I wonder how the appeal went??
edit on 11-1-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Apparently your trolling using bully tactics.

Asking back words questions. Dont even bother to respond because I wont.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

whos got an extra 25 bucks these days?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
yah im gonna waste money on a sign that no one cares about or will read... Get a job stop selling stupid signs.
edit on 11-1-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Chemtrails are killing you and your family, why do only 32 people care about their families?

Oh the humanity!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Asking back words questions. Dont even bother to respond because I wont.

And apparently chemtrails don't seem to be such a big hit now that 2012 is done and those pushing the hoax have run out of creative ways to describe contrails.

Apparently only 32 people were prepared to pledge to buy an "End Geoengineering" garden sign from Global Skywatch! Where are the rest of the believers???

And of that 32 only "a handful" have actually fronted up with the money to complete the purchase??

The closing date was yesterday - I wonder how the appeal went??

Just wondering, but where is this backwards question you are talking about, because it seems pretty straight forward if you ask me?

Btw how is this a bullying tactic by asking a simple question?

And here is a real simple question for you....

Did you buy your sign to help out with spreading the awareness of the so called killer chemtrails?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well, if only 32 people cared about "chemtrails", I must be the 33rd person to give a hoot. Really! You got/have to believe me! Once again, I'm NOT a troll! Maybe for an extra $25 the sign might be customized to show someone pointing skyward with his index finger and saying "I don't [fill in the blank here]"...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I am waiting for a chemy to claim they put another chemical into chemtrails that stopped people buying the signs

remember

This project has the potential to become the largest and most successful public awareness campaign in history. Help us make history. It's up to you!

edit on 12-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

How was I bullying anyone?? ;puz:

Asking back words questions.

Could you explain what that means please - 'cos I have no idea what you are on about.

Dont even bother to respond because I wont.

Who are you to tell me whether I am allowed to respond or not??

And you just did.

Did you care enough to offer to pay for one of these signs?
edit on 12-1-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I wonder how many of those that paid this money were from the chemtrail elite that have pushed this hoax since the beginning?

I wonder what those 32 people are going to say when they actually find out chemtrails are not real?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Is it not against T&C's to try and advertise to sell stuff here on ATS?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Is it not against T&C's to try and advertise to sell stuff here on ATS?

It would be if someone was trying to sell something...Which btw they aren't....

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Ok was just wondering because it still has the option there to buy one.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I am waiting for a chemy to claim they put another chemical into chemtrails that stopped people buying the signs

Give it time that will probably show up sooner or later...:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Ok was just wondering because it still has the option there to buy one.

Well according to this only until the 11th which was yesterday...

Although we had pledges for over 30 signs, we only have a hand full of orders at this time. If we don't receive orders for at least 25 signs by Friday, January 11th, this project will be cancelled. All current orders will be refunded

globalskywatch.com...

Sounds as though they are having a hard time selling those signs..

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Perhaps there are only 32 professional chemtrail-pushing shills. They are the only ones making any money off of chemtrails, after all. And their audience seems to overwhelmingly......well, less than white-collar.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Wow. To believe they are dumping chemicals into the atmosphere to try to control weather you have to pay 25 bucks for a sign? I suppose everything else we believe in winds up costing us a bunch of money, why not chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I suppose everything else we believe in winds up costing us a bunch of money, why not chemtrails.

Just one more way to make money from the chemtrail believers...It's not the first time and guarantee it won't be the last.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Maybe its because nobody heard of it. I know I didn't. Maybe because chem trail believers don't fall for scams although you apparently think that chem trails are a scam. Even though there is more than enough evidence and even though people in other parts of the world know about them. Those that are not been getting sprayed that is. Wasting money on a yard sign is hardly going to change anything especially when the people around you don't even know what the sign is talking about.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Even though there is more than enough evidence and even though people in other parts of the world know about them.

Any chance you could show us some of this evidence you are saying exists?

Or provide some links for this information?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join