It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam and Eve, Christ and his Bride, The Ark, Temple and New Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think that equally important as the word "I am the Alppha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end" is "I am the resurrection and the life!"

I also think that "the cube" is a phi ratio representation of Metatron's Cube and thus represents the measured breadth and depth of the entire cosmos in God-realization which can only be completed with the integration of man as the bride, joining the circle, with the new heaven and earth representing the messianic fulfillment and a shift in human perception as to our place in God's kingdom. It's the uncompleted "Great Work' realized at last, which for us simply means the "work" of completing Christ's joy at our recognition of precisely who he was/is and what he accomplished and intended, which makes no half measures because it's an all or nothing proposition the magnitude of his love which traverses the heavens and the earth. and even goes so far as to include mankind where the last are first and the first, last.

Man is the bride, starting with the Church of those who love God having reached some sort of critical mass (144,000?) where the time will come when He will call us his son and we will be his people and he, our God.

It's a co-mingling of the spirit of God and man, in Christ, and the circle squared right across the entire spectrum of all being and becoming so the wedding feast (reception) is the perfect allegory.

By it's very nature however it is not and cannot be an "exclusive club" because the love of God in Jesus Christ is by it's very nature all-inclusive. Christians are simply the first to get to enjoy it!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I think that equally important as the word "I am the Alppha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end" is "I am the resurrection and the life!"

That was funny.. when you really think it all the way through..

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Bumping this message up. Wow!!! God can do anything, so believe.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

This is why christian men do not need to rule over their wives

yes..

lets skip through the entire NT and create our own religion.. better yet.. lets just rip out all the NT and keep the OT and Revelations..

you seriously need to check your studies.. cuz' your WAY out on a limb

I don't need to do anything. Man and wife are one flesh, both equal parts to one whole. This is what Adam symbolizes, and what the institution of marriage symbolizes. When the Holy Spirit is in control of your life and marriage, there is harmony, not dischord..

Thanks for your judgemental post though. Flame on brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join