It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Owners and Staff- Thank You!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
To the owners and staff of ATS I would like to say thank you for listening to the complaints and concerns of the membership regarding the incredibly bright ORANGE color that previously permeated the screen in the "sloth" ads! I did not personally complain, but the color bothered my eyes very badly. The new blue color is much, much more agreeable to my vision and I appreciate that you took the time to remedy the situation for ALL of us. Thank you for listening!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think people were being overly dramatic. Sure, it was a rather bright orange...but if it honestly hurt your eyes, how do you even go outside during the day? Oh right, you probably don't.

Either way, it is nice that the staff heard the people, and made the adjustment to please them. Good job, staff.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

That's rather presumptuous. I have sensitive eyes but wear sunglasses outside even on overcast days. I am outside frequently as I care for a small child that insists upon it whenever the weather permits. No need to be rude. There were others who complained mightily about the color, however I wasn't one of them. I am very thankful that other's complaints were listened to as it benefits me.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is an outrage, I am outraged, outrageous.

Blue is the colour of political organisation/movement/belief system/historic society/oppression or something. Everything should be changed because I'm outraged.

edit on 11-1-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

That's rather presumptuous. I have sensitive eyes but wear sunglasses outside even on overcast days. I am outside frequently as I care for a small child that insists upon it whenever the weather permits. No need to be rude. There were others who complained mightily about the color, however I wasn't one of them. I am very thankful that other's complaints were listened to as it benefits me.

I don't think I'm being rude. I think it's rude to cry about which color a company chooses for their ad. If your eyes are that sensitive, turn down your monitor brightness or put on your shades. ATS doesn't have to cater to your disability, it's only because they're good folk that they did.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

As an impartial observer, I'd say you have been quite rude.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Dispo - we've had our disagreements but I'm 100% behind you on this one!

Ad hominem attacks = Bad

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

It's always nice when people can look at each individual case and base their opinions on what's being said instead of who's saying it. Thanks for making the world a better place!

top topics

join