It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration Seeking To Test Anthrax Vaccines On Children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My husband is not sure if he received the anthrax vaccine. He was in the navy in 2004, and before deploying to the gulf, had many series of vaccines. He was never asked if he wanted any of these.

I do know, however, that the smallpox vaccine was one of these vaccines. The wives were given instructions concerning these vaccines. Right before our husbands deployed for this particular "skirmish", we were told if our husbands developed any open sores, to stay away from them at all times, especially our children. This means if our husbands developed sores, we were advised not to even sleep in the same bed as they did, this right before a dangerous deployment. No hugging, no physical contact.

If you really believe our government would not go to great lengths to test vaccines on children, I don't know what to tell you. I already know our soldiers have been test subjects for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

This is horrifically demented. Forcing the soldiers to take the vaccination without giving them any information about possible side effects was evil enough. Please take the time to read the article as it has an email address giving you the opportunity to tell the Commissioner of this Bioethics program what you think about using children as guinea pigs for experimentation on a vaccine that has ruined the health of many soldiers and its effects are well documented. The youtube video of this ex Marine is a MUST WATCH to know what this can do to an adult. This is criminal child abuse and I beg you to let people know what is going on. Stand up and deliver!

www.youtube.com...

www.theglobaldispatch.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

If this thread comes true i thank Obama realy is trying to call us out......
If they mess with our kids all i can say is im not in America anymore..
Alla to Obama.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED.

Teddy Roosevelt 3

Others to FDR NONE

FDR 11 in 16 years

Truman 5 in 7 years

Ike 2 in 8 years

Kennedy 4 in 3 years

LBJ 4 in 5 years

Nixon 1 in 6 years

Ford 3 in 2 years

Carter 3 in 4 years

Reagan 5 in 8 years

Bush 3 in 4 years

Clinton 15 in 8 years

George W. Bush 62 in 8 years

Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years!
All Presidents have issued Executive Orders, for reasons
that vary, some more than others.

When a President issued as many as 30 Ex. Orders during a term in Office,

people thought there was something Amiss.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Oh really. He should volunteer himself and his own family then. But I don't understand why that particular virus is in existence.

I agree whole heartedly, put me up as one of those guinea pigs...

Bacillus anthracis is a relatively common spore-forming soil bacterium found rarely in the U.S. but more commonly in some areas of the world as an endogenous infectious agent. Bacillus anthracis infection can cause death within six days of exposure to a lethal dose, usually by inhalation of spores. To be effective as a BW agent a microorganism must be highly infectious, very pathogenic and stable in the air and environment for the period of time needed for dissemination and infection of large numbers of people. Spore-forming bacteria like Bacillus anthracis are ideal for this purpose.

Bio weapons are fun for the whole family.

Bill

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa

EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED.

Teddy Roosevelt 3

Others to FDR NONE

FDR 11 in 16 years

Truman 5 in 7 years

Ike 2 in 8 years

Kennedy 4 in 3 years

LBJ 4 in 5 years

Nixon 1 in 6 years

Ford 3 in 2 years

Carter 3 in 4 years

Reagan 5 in 8 years

Bush 3 in 4 years

Clinton 15 in 8 years

George W. Bush 62 in 8 years

Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years!
All Presidents have issued Executive Orders, for reasons
that vary, some more than others.

When a President issued as many as 30 Ex. Orders during a term in Office,

people thought there was something Amiss.

Do you have a link for this info? I would like to see more of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shotgun Skeptic
You stupid losers voted him in. Dumasses.

I didnt vote for him, the electoral College did. Another one of those flaws in the system, like the executive order.

Bill

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by xedocodex
The Obama Administration is NOT seeking to test the Anthrax vaccine on children.

So many lies and hoaxes, it's just ridiculous.

Another claim that its a hoax? lies? ridiculous? OH boy...

Is the Department of Health and Human Services Secretary NOT nominated by the POTUS for his or her term?

It doesn't even matter who is POTUS, any administration that allows this should be criticized.
edit on 11-1-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

It is a hoax, the Obama administration is not SEEKING anything.

There is an ongoing discussion going on about what the best way to test potential vaccines. Obama has nothing to do with it.

Then you get people in this thread speculating how Obama is going to select the children to test this on, like it is going to be an against the will thing.

I'm sorry, but the thread title and the premise of the OP is false.

But don't let facts get in your way of hating Obama, no one else does.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
he has kids.. test away on ur own kids lets see how it goes with them before we try it on anyone else.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Lovely idea, may we suggest Sasha and Malia be first.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa

Originally posted by Camperguy

Originally posted by Shotgun Skeptic
You stupid losers voted him in. Dumasses.

I didnt vote for him, the electoral College did. Another one of those flaws in the system, like the executive order.

Bill
He is a devout Muslim; do not be fooled. Look at his czars... Anti-business. anti-American. As Glenn Beck correctly predicted from day one, Barack Hussein Obama is following the plan of Cloward & Piven, two professors at Columbia University ... they outlined a plan to socialize America by overwhelming the system with government spending and entitlement demands.
He is no fool. He is not incompetent. On the contrary, he is brilliant. He knows exactly what he's doing. He is purposely overwhelming the U.S. economy to create systemic failure, economic crisis and social chaos - thereby destroying capitalism and our country from within.

I agree 100% I guess im gulible to the fact that no one in congress or the supreme court cares enough about this country to do anything to stop it.

Bill

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I had to take the Anthrax vaccine in 1998 before I went to the Gulf. It was already shrouded in controversy when many military members were refusing to take it. I think i took the first 2 doses then stopped but a year later with no prior symptoms i began to lose energy...i would sleep for 10-12 hrs a day, and it wasnt until 2000 as i was taking exit physicals out of the military that i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (actually Hashimotos). This is is just one of the ailments that have been shown that the Anthrax vaccine causes. Hell,now i refuse to allow my daughter to even have the flu shot! # vaccines!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dingo80

Please study (google) guerilla tactics, and study the American civil war, Quantrill's Raiders.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Just watch, If they get approval, they will be pushing this in the schools, and telling parents the kids can't attend if they don't agree to the shots. Same way they have pushed all of the rest of the dangerous vaccinations onto the children.

This is beyond sick. Well, God warned of what happens to those that go after the children. That day is coming, soon.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
It is not a request to test on children at all - that is pure scaremongering.

It is a discussion as to whether OR NOT it would be ethical to test on children - many vaccine proponents say there is no point - the chances of an anthrax attack are miniscule, and how would you figure out the results anyway n the absence of actual anthrax?

The discussion itself, rather than the stupid scaremongering headlines, can be found here - note that it is "establishment" bioethicists who are opposing any suggestion of carrying out such trials.

Come on; the ONLY reason to discuss the issue is because someone wants to do it. If no one did, discussion would not be necessary.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Thank you all for sharing. I forwarded this link to Hilary Biers, Commissioner of the BioEthics Program.

I told her that I will be delighted to share her response with the posters.

My empathy to the posters who are suffering from the side effects of the anthrax vaccine. You deserved better treatment than the government gave you.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Stuff on Anthrax from Dr Len Horowitz

www.tetrahedron.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
It is not a request to test on children at all - that is pure scaremongering.

It is a discussion as to whether OR NOT it would be ethical to test on children - many vaccine proponents say there is no point - the chances of an anthrax attack are miniscule, and how would you figure out the results anyway n the absence of actual anthrax?

The discussion itself, rather than the stupid scaremongering headlines, can be found here - note that it is "establishment" bioethicists who are opposing any suggestion of carrying out such trials.

Come on; the ONLY reason to discuss the issue is because someone wants to do it. If no one did, discussion would not be necessary.

No - that is not the only reason - it is entirely possible to discuss something that someone thinks MAY be requested at some time, and have "the answer" ready before the topic ever comes up.

But putting that aside just for the moment - where in any of it is the "Obama Administration" that wants to do such testing?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
lol!

The way things seem around here recently I wouldn't be surprised if a new thread soon popped up regarding how he eats children! Seriously.

Honestly some of you guys need to switch off, tune out and just relax with the crazy talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join