It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration Seeking To Test Anthrax Vaccines On Children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

www.theglobaldispatch.com

A public meeting of the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues has been scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, January 14-15, to be held at the University of Miami Hospital Seminar Center, Florida:
The stated topic for discussion is “ethical issues associated with the development of medical countermeasures for children.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
junkscience.com
www.drugs.com

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is horrifically demented. Forcing the soldiers to take the vaccination without giving them any information about possible side effects was evil enough. Please take the time to read the article as it has an email address giving you the opportunity to tell the Commissioner of this Bioethics program what you think about using children as guinea pigs for experimentation on a vaccine that has ruined the health of many soldiers and its effects are well documented. The youtube video of this ex Marine is a MUST WATCH to know what this can do to an adult. This is criminal child abuse and I beg you to let people know what is going on. Stand up and deliver!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

edit on Fri Jan 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because:

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The 2nd amendment is to stop tyrannical governments?

Whatcha gonna do America? Huh? Huh?

Whatcha gonna do?

You stood by and did nothing

edit on 11-1-2013 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Unless I'm mistaken you are posting this to garner support from the masses in the hopes that they will finally stand and deliver.

Too many human rights and ethical issues have been quashed in the last 2 years due to LOUD typing followed by silent actions or complete inaction.

It will never happen.

I truly hate typing this but I only see it as true.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It is not a request to test on children at all - that is pure scaremongering.

It is a discussion as to whether OR NOT it would be ethical to test on children - many vaccine proponents say there is no point - the chances of an anthrax attack are miniscule, and how would you figure out the results anyway n the absence of actual anthrax?

The discussion itself, rather than the stupid scaremongering headlines, can be found here - note that it is "establishment" bioethicists who are opposing any suggestion of carrying out such trials.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

How much time did it take you to find that info? 10-15 seconds?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

I suggest this get moved to HOAX.

This "news" article refers to the *TWELFTH* meeting of a group of people who sit around and discuss ethical issues.
Thats all.

Anthrax is not even mentioned. That was added later by other commenters seeking to sensationalise things.

Testing vaccines on children is not even mentioned. That was added later by other commenters seeking to sensationalise things.

Its just an ethics meeting. A talk group.

edit on 11-1-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Oh really. He should volunteer himself and his own family then. But I don't understand why that particular virus is in existence.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This should be moved to the hoax bin, or internet lies forum..
edit on 11-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Soldiers are also responsible for stopping tryanny. Its when people wizen up and refuse to follow bad orders that they will eventually win even if they get penalized at first. Though I understand the fear and punitive system and don't judge people for cooperation, just feel some are going need to stop it.

There are many things they force soldiers to do and insist they follow orders and have contracts to do so. BUT, those things violate their constitutional rights and as they are bypassing constitution to enslave those enlisted, often older teens at that, and young adults, one has to understand that anything that sidesteps the constitution and the chain of command that falls under it is illegal, unlawful and cannot stand in any court. Doesnt mean they'll win, but passive non violent resistance needs to start on every single platform including military. But carefully, with a lot of soul searching and seeking. I think the universe is fed up to the enth degree with martyrs.

I wouldn't be cooperating with any vaccines and microchips etc. or ever following their orders to harm civilians in daily operations.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

No, children are mentioned, even in the gpo.gov pdf:

www.gpo.gov...

Some quotes for your edification:

At this meeting, the Commission will continue discussing topics related to the ethical issues associated with the development of medical countermeasures for children.

Here, they specifically mention the anthrax vaccine and reference the FDA document.

Some of the listed side (direct) effects:

Other reported serious adverse events that have occurred in persons who have received BioThrax have included: cysts, hypersensitivity reactions, asthma, lymphoma, leukemia, systemic lupus, multiple sclerosis, inflammatory arthritis, Guillain-Barré Syndrome, immune deficiency, seizure, psychiatric disorders, tremors, cerebrovascular accident (CVA), facial palsy, hearing and visual disorders, renal failure, spontaneous abortion, liver abscess, sudden cardiac arrest (2), myocardial infarction with polyarteritis nodosa (1), aplastic anemia (1), suicide (1) and central nervous system (CNS) lymphoma (1).

edit on 11-1-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Who the hell comes on conspiracy sites shouting HOAX and has the right to bully and pressure mods into hoaxing RIGHTFUL CONSPIRACIES.

What crapola is this?

I consider those who do this and attempt to shut down information gathering, to be violent attackers on my physical liberty and health, life even. They are criminals to me.

Go stand in the corner and shout hoax to your own belly buttons and tell yourself, I don't like threads I think are hoaxes and I won't read them.

However, you can't make me stand under you!

anthraxvaccine.blogspot.ca...

I believe her, over you.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

I suggest this get moved to HOAX.

This "news" article refers to the *TWELFTH* meeting of a group of people who sit around and discuss ethical issues.
Thats all.

Anthrax is not even mentioned. That was added later by other commenters seeking to sensationalise things.

Testing vaccines on children is not even mentioned. That was added later by other commenters seeking to sensationalise things.

Its just an ethics meeting. A talk group.

edit on 11-1-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Careful when you talk about the 12 they don't like that

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
anthraxvaccine.blogspot.ca...

Nicole Lurie's letter to Patricia Quinslisk, Department of Health & Human Services, asking for trial to get up and running.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Personally I believe you and you did provide a reliable source for the information

I too have sad eyes and as they say

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

I watch many upon many people do nothing. Do not pay attention to the skeptics, I even find it funny that they are here on these sites. The sites are for experiences and skeptics are like a half/half undecided child.

Sometimes I do not even understand what they are doing here if they are not here to share their experiences. It is almost as if they are here to troll and put down any who had an experience. Sometimes it looks like they are just a bunch of jealous kids

Anyway.... Thank you again for your post and always seek the truth "For the truth will set you free"

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
As Jude11 said, nothing will happen. I believe that based on recent history where, through various "movements" --- none have made any difference on a macro level.

When it comes to this anthrax vaccine, I am positive all the testing center would have to do is offer $100 (or less) per shot, and have them sign whatever waivers.

Many Westernized people think vaccines are akin to a superhuman power-up shot and are all too happy to get injected by whatever.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

How much time did it take you to find that info? 10-15 seconds?

A minute or 2 - I went to the notice that the OP linked articles to, and it said nothing about testing on children. So I went to the bioethics site that the notice refers to, and found it on the 2nd or 3rd link I looked for there.

So it wasn't very hard to find - and yet people think the level of "journalism" that comes up with BS headlines like these is somehow better than the MSM!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

A public meeting of the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues has been scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, January 14-15, to be held at the University of Miami Hospital Seminar Center, Florida:
The stated topic for discussion is “ethical issues associated with the development of medical countermeasures for children.”

Related News Links:
junkscience.com
www.drugs.com

While I was active, there was a vaccine for anthrax going around. When we were getting ready to deploy, we were told that we didn't have to take the shot, but it's highly recommended. I found out that this "vaccine" killed 1-1000 people that took it. Additionally, all it did was give you and extra 10-20 minutes to live.
To this day, I find this Vaccine to be more dangerous than the possibility of being around Anthrax. So I ask anyone, why? Why the push for something so ineffective?
I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but seriously, this needs to be looked into.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

So simple! What kind of sorcery is this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join