It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is... The solution to everything! You're welcome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The following is my proposal for how everything gets fixed. There would certainly be some pain involved, but well worth it. I know, the artwork is terrible, but the point I am making is obvious. So here it is....

Area 1) West United States of America

Area 2) East United States of America

Area 3) Federated States of America

Area 3 is an entirely seperate and sovereign nation. There will be a 3 year grace period for everyone to decide where they wish to live. After that, a passport is required to enter Area 3 from Areas 1 and 2, and vice versa. I used red and blue because they are easier to see... the color selection has no connection to Republicans or Democrats... I am neither because they are both corrupt. Area 3 will adopt the current US Constitution as the starting point for their form of government, Areas 1 and 2 can continue on the current course. Everyone lives happily ever after.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
UNITED STATES. Good luck splitting one country into 3. Oh and by the way #3 would attack and #1-2 because they are weak. Texas could be a country in itself. It would be the worst idea ever to split the US. With the Feds in everything it would all collaps. Easier to take current US land and toss out the old goverment. Reword the constitution into morden language and rebuild like the founding fathers. But not enough patriots to win against the goverment.
edit on 10-1-2013 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This will never happen.

One question why those states seeing as they don't represent republican or democratic states, so you say.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
UNITED STATES. Good luck splitting one country into 3. Oh and by the way #3 would attack and #1-2 because they are weak.

How do you know they would be weak when there would be a 3 yr grace period to determine where you would like to live.

So why would they be weak..

Or are you saying every other country in the world would be weak because they dont believe in what you and people who choose to live in area 3 do.
edit on 10-1-2013 by misse2miss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Area 1) West United States of America Area
2) East United States of America Area
3) Federated States of America

You neglected to explain how this will solve everything.

Unless you're planning on having creatures other than human beings running these three sectors, don't expect much in the way of improvements.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by misse2miss

Just look at the reasource distribution. It will fail before it got off the ground. The US is just one giant state right now.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Solution!? Seriously? Dividing the world into MORE groups is a solution? Yes I'm all for globalism provided we get to keep all of our freedoms. At least with having the world united as one nation - EARTH - we wouldn't be fighting and bickering over resources. We just need to get over that cultural and religious hurdle thing that keeps getting in the way - that and this unfounded fear that globalism is inherently evil thing. But separating us out MORE? That's the WORST thing that we as humans could do.
edit on 1/10/2013 by Terrormaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I am all for area 3 except for the part of keeping the "current" Constitution. Take the Constitution back to the original "generic" one adding, of coarse the original "generic" 13th amendment, and I am there!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This solves absolutley nothing except dividing a country even more than it already is.

FAIL!!!

edit on 10-1-2013 by knowledgedesired because: To add more thumbs down.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
This solves absolutley nothing except dividing a country even more than it already is.

FAIL!!!

edit on 10-1-2013 by knowledgedesired because: To add more thumbs down.

What you FAIL to realize is that the nation always has been divided as sovereign states. The states are more or less a co-op forming the United States of America. We will always be a nation of brothers and sisters weather we let nefarious people dictate our freedom or not, hopefully!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Balkanizing the USA is I think a divide and conquer tactic. The Russian government made a statement not long ago saying that they thought that was were the US was headed.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't know of any more simple way to put it other than, this nation was built on the several sovereign states agreeing to unite, bound by the Constitution as written at the time. The controlling interest's failure to abide by the documents that united the states, has unbound what the documents were meant to bind, no secession necessary. The standing government has nothing without the states and people which created it. We the people of the states are the power of the government. If the several (not necessarily all) states pull their support of the current government, and continue to work together as one body, we will have effectively cleansed ourselves of the corrupt UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I thought my solution would be simpler, and a lot less painful (at least for us). Just hang every banker and career politician out there. Around 87% of the world's problems over, just like that, and the rest would be easier to solve without their interference and corruption getting in the way.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I would be okay with this. I am sufficiently sick enough of the left and right coast where I could just walk away from them. #3 also would have to institute some serious immigration laws to keep the riff raff from #1 and #2 out.
edit on 10-1-2013 by 11235813213455 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well uhhh

Now that everything is fixed what are we all gonna do?

I mean like with all the spare time we will have
edit on 1/10/2013 by geocom because: Add comment

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by geocom
Well uhhh

Now that everything is fixed what are we all gonna do?

I mean like with all the spare time we will have
edit on 1/10/2013 by geocom because: Add comment

Lower your American Flag to half-staff, because the U.S. Constitution is already on life-support, and won't survive much longer.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

I know what a cliche my next comment is gonna sound like
But I truly love this country and that flag I'm one of those people who feel inspired by that flag when it waives
And slips through the air it's like a ribbon of promise , like I said I know a lot of you are
at me right now but from the very bottom of my existence I believe in that flag far to many people for the last 237 years Americans both born here and immigrants have laid down their lives for the promise that so many of us today take for granted and the symbol of that promise is the Stars and Stripes.

I will not take that flag for granted I just can't do it

Sorry if some of you think I'm goofy for feeling that way but I do.
edit on 1/10/2013 by geocom because: Typo

new topics

top topics

join