It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

45 years of Mishandling babies ashes, 100,000 cases to be reviewed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This s absolutely disgusting and fits the definition of a conspiracy.

Parents whose babies had died, have routinely been denied their ashes and denied a place to grieve for and remember their beloved children. It is believed that this has being going on for 45 years, and as many as 100,000 cases are to be reviewed.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I dont understand why this happened. Apparently it was common to cremate these babies and bury them in cardboard boxes in an unmarked garden, while at the same time telling parents there were no ashes left after cremation.

My conspiracy radar is twitching. Surely something else is a foot, like vivisection, organ donation, or something worse. What would be the point of telling parents there were no ashes when there were ashes? Pure spite is doesn't add up.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Wow. It appears this has been happening since day one in 1967 when the crematorium opened.

www.heraldscotland.com...

I can't get my head round this. My guT tells me that there must have been some kind of economic/monetary advantage to the crem or it staff.

Oh jeez, a mass grave to boot.
edit on 9-1-2013 by merkins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
STEM CELLS?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Would seem that way.

Theres absolutely no excuse for this. Its very hard to believe that 45 years of parents questioning and complaining were just ignored.

Modern day bodysnatching.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
How awful. Maybe it was less costly to put the baby in with another body or even wait until there were several so that the same 'burning expense' would be shared or something. Who knows what really happens even in adult cremations. At least that would explain why they lied and said there would not be any ashes left. Geeze, could they not have just lied the other way and given them a small amount of any ashes so at least the parents could have closure and a place to go and grieve. At least that would have been a kinder lie.

Maybe the council will make a memorial garden or something now for all the parents to visit. Totally shocking situation

join