It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Proof: Bob Saget is the Antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Through years or tedious research, I have reached the undeniable conclusion that the end times are upon us. The Anti-Christ will not come in the form of a politician or military commander. No, he already walketh among us. His nameth is Bob Saget.

"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us" (1 John 2:18, 19).

These verses are an obvious reference to "Full House". The "little children' moxt likely references the Olsen twins, and their fall from innocence. Bob Saget portrayed their father. Are you not blind to see the correlation? The Saget influenced them, corrupting their very being.

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world..."(2 John 1:7).

Anyone who has seen Bob Saget live knows that he is a total jerk. The guise of Danny Tanner was but a ruse to confuse and calm us. Knoweth well, his day will come.

In the book of Daniel, four great world powers are portrayed four times by different symbols. Daniel 2, Daniel 7, Daniel 8, and Daniel 11..

One would be a fool to not understand. The four great powers are DJ, Stephanie, and the two Olsen Twins. The Saget sought to deceive us with the twins, but we shall see through it.

" And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand." Dan.8:23-25

Danny Tanner was a fair master with a prsoperous household. The antichrist shall come in the name of peace, but shall bring pestilence to us all.

Know, that after "Full House" ended, all but two of the actors fell to obscurity. For they did not have The Saget's power and influence in their carreers. Those two who were spared...

The Olsens. The very children corrupted by Saget. Can you not see? Do you not also believe?

These are but a few of the verses prophesying the Day of Saget. He shall ascend to heaven on the hell-dog Comet, to perform final battle with the Archangel Michael. Who's side shall you be on?

I do hope this little ditty pointed out to everyone how Bible verses (and really, any prophesy) cna be interpereted any number of ways. With every Antichrist thread, we see the same verses applied to different people. The verses are laid out in such a way that they can apply to anyone.

Or, as Virgil so eloquently put it, "Why do elves always have to be so damn cryptic?"

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I�m pretty sure its Tom Arnold.
Chapter 3 vers 5 in the book of revelation is the proof!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm afraid you've got the facts all wrong.
Bob Saget isn't the Anti-Christ, in fact he is God himself.

Proof can be found here: bobsagetisgod

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Bob Saget the anit-chirst?

Naaahhh he's just a REALLY bad TV host.. you can very easily confuse these with the ant-christ. It happens all the time.

Dr Evil (thats Kissinger in Americanese) is surely the ani-christ!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
OMFG
You guys can't be serious....

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the read
. It was entertaining and goes to prove the point that if you work hard enough to take something out of context, it most certainly can be done. The only part I wouldn't necessarily agree with is...

Originally posted by Esoterica
The verses are laid out in such a way that they can apply to anyone.

...because when the world as we know it comes to an end, I'm sure it will be very recognizable.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
His three lines were great in Half Baked...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
OMFG
You guys can't be serious....

No, we can't. And we aren't. Learn to read

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Your almost at the truth.
Its not the father though its the kids.
The olsen twins are the real antichrists

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symer
I'm afraid you've got the facts all wrong.
Bob Saget isn't the Anti-Christ, in fact he is God himself.

Proof can be found here: bobsagetisgod

God hmm? That website is all pro-Saget propoganda,! It's so obvious the Illuminati set it up to help further his road to power! It's just part of his all too sinister plan...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I thought he was funny hosting Americas Funniest Home Videos.

Did he do the voices for the homes videos that were sent in?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've noticed a lot of people being revered to a status that they do not claim. I know who Christ says he is. My question is, who does Bob Saget say he is?

“I’m a gynecologist, for God’s sake! So it’s kind of like my life." - Bob Saget

There you go. He's on a mercy mission to help people for religious reasons. Or, at least that what it sounds like to me.

www.thecomedybook.com...
(warning explicit language)

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Come on now, you guys. Everybody knows that Oprah is the antichrist.

Together with her diabolical sidekick Judge Judy, they will (in just a few short weeks) unveil the giant space-cake from behind the moon, luring fat chicks everywhere into space with promises of confectionary goodnes.....

aaaahhahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

........ahem........but really. Oprah is bad., mkay?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

bob Saget Dead at 65
Thread closed perhaps ?

edit on 1102022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Found this

Not sure if it has any merit of course and it is hard to listen to GG Repeat the horrendous allegation over and over.
Never watched full house
Liked Barney in HIMYM
edit on 1/17/2022 by CrazyFox because: 2nd line

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Gilbert says it was a joke that was made during a roast and is not true.

“Why should we pick Bob Saget, who raped and killed a girl in 1990?” Gottfried opened his set. “Well, first of all it’s not true. It’s not true that Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990! If you have any proof that Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990, stop gossiping and go straight to the police with it!”

“I heard recently that they dug up that roast and now there are people on the internet who were actually saying that this was true,” Gottfried said. “Because why would a comedian make a joke?”

Gilbert Gottfried: My Bob Saget Murderer Joke is Not a True Story

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
02/16/2022

WHY is the family blocking release of any records related to Bob's death?

The family of Bob Saget filed a lawsuit in Orange County, Fla., Tuesday in an effort to stop the release of medical records related to the investigation into his death.

The lawsuit, filed by Saget's widow, Kelly Rizzo, and his three daughters, names Orange County Sheriff John Mina and the medical examiner's office as defendants, according to Orlando TV station WESH2.

The suit argues that the further release of Saget's medical records would cause the family to "suffer irreparable harm in the form of extreme mental pain, anguish and emotional distress," WESH2 reported.
More at:
www.npr.org...

Saget bumped his head, laid down, and brain-bled to death in his sleep. What could be the reason for wanting to keep details of that unfortunate death hidden? Knowing more/publicizing, could help others not make that same mistake.

-cwm

top topics

join