It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minimum of 40 Children Paralyzed After New Meningitis Vaccine [Bill Gates Connection]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Life is hard these days along with the problems that we have mix in misinformation about viruses and bacteria outbreaks. Before the vaccine 500 deaths per year were reported now its down to like 2 or something like that. I guess what im saying is its hard to trust people and big pharma is it good is it bad for you are they pilling us up none of us know all we can do is make decisions based on what is in front of us or what we have access to. I think my answer to your question then is yes i would have to take the chance. But in replacement i would take precautionary measures to keep my child or myself away from mumps.However you may do that?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradientWell
Life is hard these days along with the problems that we have mix in misinformation about viruses and bacteria outbreaks. Before the vaccine 500 deaths per year were reported now its down to like 2 or something like that. I guess what im saying is its hard to trust people and big pharma is it good is it bad for you are they pilling us up none of us know all we can do is make decisions based on what is in front of us or what we have access to. I think my answer to your question then is yes i would have to take the chance. But in replacement i would take precautionary measures to keep my child or myself away from mumps.However you may do that?

How on earth do you protect yourself or your child from mumps? Sorry, other than becoming a hermit, it ain't possible. Too many viruses out there.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

How on earth do you protect yourself or your child from mumps? Sorry, other than becoming a hermit, it ain't possible. Too many viruses out there.

I just dont believe that your solid reasoning isnt so solid my friend how do you know that becoming a hermit is the only way. Have you done it before what research have you done where are your resources

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I just dont believe that your solid reasoning isnt so solid my friend how do you know that becoming a hermit is the only way. Have you done it before what research have you done where are your resources

If I recall correctly it's possible to have it without showing initial symptoms. It used to be a common childhood illness, until the vaccination programme kicked in, and then it started to fall in frequency. However, it does still flare up, plus it's still common in third and even second world countries. As for what it can do to you, I have bitter experience of that. I've been deaf in my right ear since I was 5 years old, thanks to mumps.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

super convenient right... how bout i just remove myself from this thread #s gettin deep need to go get my boots after that whopper.

Tough. It's true. On the bright side I've saved a tonne of money over the years as I don't need stereo systems!
But it's still true.
edit on 15-1-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Excellent catch.
So we now have the whooping cough here and in Africa, another similar scandal. BTW, some years back, the Pharmaceutical company's were caught sending sugar pills rather than the medicine. Lost a lot there too. Nothing was done.
It looks like they are finally finally all coming unraveled!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Sorry, was posting a video about the coverup, but it's now suddenly been deemed "unavailable". Trying again..

edit on 25-1-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Look at this news from today...

New vaccine drives Africa meningitis cases to lowest in decade

Case numbers in Africa's meningitis season this year were the lowest in 10 years thanks to a cheap new vaccine designed to treat a type of the disease common in the so-called meningitis belt, the World He0alth Organisation said on Thursday.

The vaccine, called MenAfriVac, was developed with funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation specifically for use against meningitis A, a type which causes regular epidemics in Africa.

No where do they mention this incident in Chad

Of course not, that would cut their profits.
edit on 6/6/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This short video clip shows Bill Gates stating that vaccines are one method of population control and reduction. If his vaccines are safe, how could they possibly be related to population reduction?

"The Gates Foundation has also funded the development of genetically modified mosquitoes. The mosquitoes, developed by the Univerity of Queensland, are modified to stop the spread of a virus carried by the insects. This technology also allows scientists to modify the insects in other ways, such as engineering the mosquito to produce a vaccine in their saliva.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda is currently working on a transgenic mosquito that is essentially a mobile vaccination."

Natural News .com

Here is some of the Gates Foundaton Vaccine Damage:

"“In 2011 there were an extra 47500 new cases of NPAFP [non-polio acute flaccid paralysis]. Clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly, the incidence of NPAFP was directly proportional to doses of oral polio received. Through this data was collected within the polio surveillance system, it was not investigated.”

Indian Journal of Medical Ethics

"Gardasil shot led to 3,589 harmful reactions and 16 deaths between May 2009 and September 2010 alone. Of the 3,589 adverse reactions, many were debilitating. Permanent disability was the result of 213 cases; 25 resulted in the diagnosis of Guillain-Barre Syndrome; there were 789 other “serious” reports according to FDA documents."

"Perhaps the most important development though is the fact that HPV shots are now being pushed in 9 poor nations by an organization known as GAVI. As we exposed in a recent report, GAVI is actually funded by the World Bank, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and the vaccine industry."

Gardasil Dangers, Merck’s Political Corruption Revealed

Vaccines Funded By Bill Gates Causing Massive Paralysis and Killing Children in India

Over 100 African Children Paralyzed After Receiving Bill Gate's Vaccines

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Can meningitis cause paralysis?

How do we know that, in a place were meningitis is so common, the people who received the vaccine were not already infected?

Is this terrorism by the local population being supported by their religious institutions?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Many africans have been deliberately infected with chronic and fatal diseases. Most notably, The AIDS Scandal in Libya.

Additionally, it has been discovered that many Africans were used as test subjects for a multitude of drugs and medicines. Medical experimentation in Africa.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Can meningitis cause paralysis?

Yes and can cause other serious issues and even death. Scarey stuff.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Gates is trying his hand at UN style education now too. Globalist through and through.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Mumps is a harmless childhood disease, around 50% don't even know they've got it. Many scientists thought it ridiculous to create a Mumps vaccine, but pharma wanted the money. The problem is that the Mumps vaccine actually makes Mumps dangerous for Males, as the vaccine immuning wears off after a number of years, meaning that unless you regularly get boosters you can go down with Mumps as an adult and potentially become sterile. We all used to catch Mumps as children when it's harmless.

The MMR vaccine developers are suing Merck for faking the effectiveness of the Mumps part of the vaccine, it was so poor that they faked the results using animal antibodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join