It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret New Documents Reveal Shocking Truth About Vaccine Cover UP.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
I have had the Flu vaccine 2x and both times got sick within a week or so I will no longer get it...Now my question is, what about Polio, and Smallpox surely allot of lives were save by those vaccines. In fact I know lives were saved. So how do we know which vaccines are safe and which ones are not.??? If the Polio and Smallpox Vaccines would not have ever been available do you realize how many more people would have gotten sick and or died????? That is a fact. Most of us are too young to remember how bad those diseases were, but some of my family were directly affected by both of these now eradicated illnesses.
edit on 9-1-2013 by kurthall because: spelling

Actually you are very very wrong about this. What you should have said is "Most of us are too young to know anything about Polio or small pox." It's been handed down for generations that "Polio and Small Pox were terrible diseases that killed many people!" And it's also been handed down for generations that "Vaccines wiped out these diseases." Those two "facts" are so widespread, so indoctrinated into people's psyches, so hammered into everyone.

But if anyone cares to do any research on the topic, a very small percent of people ever get paralyzed by polio. Polio is actually a digestive disease and most people get a bit of diarrhea and that's it! A small percentage (under 1%) have worse symptoms. It's not like polio went along wiping people out all over the planet. Of the people that were paralyzed by Polio, again, a very small percentage. With smallpox, it can kill, but again, kills a little over 15% of patients, not exactly 1% I agree, but it doesn't go around killing everyone. These were horrible diseases, but nowadays, everyone walks around thinking they were killing people left, right and center.

And I'm sorry, but the absolute FALLACY that vaccines got rid of these diseases has is so hilariously sad. One glance at a chart with the cases of polio and small pox and the introduction of the vaccines actually shows small pox cases going up, and polio cases had already been going down far before the vaccine. This is not made up. It is factual evidence that no one pays attention to because this idea that vaccines wiped out these diseases is so pervasive that no one questions it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

I am absolutely shocked after reading the document. And I can't believe that something that's supposed to save lives is actually life threatening.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

That's a rather cheap statement without unbiased sources.

Math shows that nations in which vaccinations occur widespread have higher population growth and less diseases that kill. Well, at least ignoring contemporary growth slow downs in tune with economic freedom and mobility.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Math shows that nations in which vaccinations occur widespread have higher population growth and less diseases that kill. Well, at least ignoring contemporary growth slow downs in tune with economic freedom and mobility.

The nations where vaccinations occur widespread are obviously going to have less diseases that kill because they are the so called 'first world' nations which can afford to vaccinate everyone. So it's no surprise that malaria kills many many people in nations where people are not given vaccines but it doesn't mean those two issues are directly related.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonl1983

Excellent point. Places where diseases are rampant are dirt poor, lucky to have running water, let alone decent sewer systems and such as we have.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Since you're so fond of "math" check this math out regarding Britain at the time:

Years - Vaccinations percent of births - Deaths from Smallpox - Deaths from Smallpox per 100,000

1872-1881 85.5 1999 15.2
1882-1891 82.2 923 34.1
1892-1901 68.0 436 1.4
1902-1911 67.4 395 1.2
1912-1921 43.5 12 0.1

Several compiled reports stated that smallpox had attained its maximum fatality rate after vaccine was introduced. As people at the time saw this, they opted out of it, and smallpox deaths went down correlating to fewer vaccinations.

There are very similar records in all countries.

So I suppose what it comes down to is math. I have never seen much corroborating math to support that smallpox was eradicated from vaccination. Yes I find the above very obvious.

So it would depend on what math we believe in or not.
edit on 14-1-2013 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Then what do you call the British and French colonies who received government health care and had a decrease in disease?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

See you didn't give me a source, so why am I to believe you?

Furthermore, care to try the same statistics for Spain and the Americas?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

See you didn't give me a source, so why am I to believe you?

Furthermore, care to try the same statistics for Spain and the Americas?

What sources have you given me except the phrase "the math shows..." Show me statistical proof that vaccines eradicated these diseases.

My basic point: if you look, there is evidence on both sides here. I personally trust the evidence that is comprised more or less of statistics than the evidence promulgated by doctors and the vaccine makers. Even today, the official word from them is pretty bad. With the exception of a few minor side effects that they admit to, they deny a mounting load of evidence, "No correlation has been found." I could see believing that 15 years ago, 20 years ago, but today, it just seems to go against basic human logic.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I gave sources a bit back. I even created a thread with more sources.

sorry dude, but don't blame me. Where are your sources?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle
Thanks for sharing this information i will spread the word but i would like one question answered since i didnt saw anyone commenting on it.Is this on global scale or just in the United States?

I'm not sure, but I rather suspect the vaccines are made where ever they are made and shipped around the world. Like any other money making product.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

reply to post by kalamatas

These are not exactly neutral unbiased sources dude.

I'm sorry. these diseases are gone because of vaccines. They didn't run rampant for hundreds of years and then suddenly disappear when vaccines were introduced by chance. The global population didn't go up by a factor of x3 around the same time as these vaccines by chance.

It was because of vaccines. That's why we didn't have 7 billion people on Earth until them.

3 billion to 7 billion in 50 years, starting around the time of widespread vaccine use.

And you know, I'll go further than that. There's strong evidence that ancient Rome knew about bacteria, and had some form of vaccines. And guess what. The population of Rome alone was in the millions then as well.

I maintain my point though. They are putting things into them that are a big no no. But vaccines are the primary cause of health and population increases in the last 50 years.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

I think it has more to do with not crapping in the water you are drinking from.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

reply to post by jhn7537

You should simply investigate what is in them besides the vaccine.

Well, crap, I just had my 10 year Tetanus shot a couple months ago... SIGH

Well, learning what's in them is one thing. But being educated enough to understand what everything does it another... I'm sure you need to be a couple credits shy of being a biochemist to fully understand what everything does...

Get the package insert that comes with the vaccine (you might be able to find one on the net), then look up the material safety data sheet (MSDS) for each of those substances. Even if you can't pronounce the name of the substance the rest of the MSDS is understandable.

I have a degree in biochemistry and worked in a lab. We had a bottle of Polysorbate80 - it had a skull and cross bones on it and all sorts of warning signs. You worked with it in small quantities, with gloves, a fume hood with glass in front, lab coat and safety goggles. It also produces infertility in rats. ok - rats are not humans, but how different do you think the inside workings of a rat are to the inside workings of a human. And now you want to inject this into you? think about it.

Do the same for the other ingredients - the aluminium, the mercury, the formaldehyde, the animal tissue cells which may/may not have some disease they forgot to look for or didn't care to look for etc etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Neither of my kids have had any jabs, at all.

And please don't think i'm blowing my own trumpet, but i don't think it's just a coincidence my kids have not had a needle anywhere near them, and are the brightest in their respective classes at school.

We heavily researched the absolute scandal of vaccines before our first child was born, and frankly i was shocked to the core by what we discovered.

This was going back some years, but the info has been posted on here a few times, always being rubbished by the 'argumentative, self righteous' members who thought they knew better, of course.

Documents coming directly from the BMJ, The Lancet, The CDC and many other high profile organisations and publications already knew this was a complete and very dangerous scam years ago...yet, still encouraged millions to be injected with poison every year.

The research shows, catagorically, that BEFORE the introduction of widespread vaccination back in the 1960's, all of the common diseases and illnesses commonly vaccinated against today, were on a steady and sustained downward spiral.

They were close to being completely wiped out (in the West anyway). The data was taken from records going back as far as the year 1905.

Almost immediately after vaccination programmes started, the curve started climbing again, and rose steadily.

This was absolute proof that vaccines were not preventing diseases, but actually causing a resurgeance.

And the meteoric rise of strange conditions like ADD, Aspergers, ADHD and the like rose around the time of the introduction of multiple all-in-one jabs like MMR and so on.

Of course, there are always exceptions to every rule, and some medicines and jabs are required for serious illness and diseases...if nothing worked as advertised, Pharma would have never gotten away with the mass vaccination scam for as long as they have.

Will parents even notice any of this and do the dedicated research for the sake of their children...i doubt it, apathy is rife.

Will Pharma execs, corrupt medical 'drug pushers', and politicians 'in the pocket' face arrest and charges of aggrivated Manslaughter, deliberate injury and massive fraud?

Will they hell.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Excellent point. Places where diseases are rampant are dirt poor, lucky to have running water, let alone decent sewer systems and such as we have.

Hib was rampant in the United States until, I believe, the 1990s. Chickenpox was rampant in the United States until the 21st century. You can't attribute these recent 90% reductions in first world diseases to running water or sewers. Vaccination works.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sfornal272
reply to post by beckybecky

I am absolutely shocked after reading the document. And I can't believe that something that's supposed to save lives is actually life threatening.

As was i, as are most people who bother to check if what we're being told is truth or fiction.

And bear in mind...our governments have had access to the exact same data avilable to show vaccines are a sham...yet, people cannot believe, or refuse to believe that those we employ to govern or protect our interests are doing anything but looking after our interests.

Believing such a thing would mean opening oneself up to the realisation that they could also be lying and scheming about almost anything...and that is such a mindf***, many people's minds just cannot get a handle on it and refuse to mentally deal with it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by TKDRL

Hib was rampant in the United States until, I believe, the 1990s. Chickenpox was rampant in the United States until the 21st century. You can't attribute these recent 90% reductions in first world diseases to running water or sewers. Vaccination works.

No, they were not.

The data is available if you care to show it to us, and afterwards i will show you compliled information derived from the worlds most prestigeous medical institutions, that the complete opposite is the case.

You show me yours, and i'll show you mine.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This type of news just makes me want to put on a tin foil hat and live off the land. Its unbelievable how TPTB hold humanity back. At times I truly feel that this planet is a prison sentence or a proving ground for our souls

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've always thought vaccines were dirty, especially when I was given them in the U.S.Army. I was always leery of the government and Big Pharma experimenting on people, which they blatantly admit and don't apologize for either. Since I never get vaccines I don't get sick, haven't had the flu in years, if I do get sick it lasts for a day and I start eating blueberries and fruit and it goes away. All of my friends who get their kids vaccinated end up with sick kids and they get sick as well. Now look at the Virus inhibiters they are finding in GMO crops, it's ongoing and they will do what they want. Why do you think so many people are against GMO crops?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join