It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Christianity monotheistic?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
In other late-breaking news today--- Horse Manure has jockeyed Cow Manure out of the coveted first place rank of the Manure Top 10 Charts

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
In other late-breaking news today--- Horse Manure has jockeyed Cow Manure out of the coveted first place rank of the Manure Top 10 Charts

....... and then Jesus came in and threw them out of the top 10

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Another-one, you seem just as much a concreate thinker as the very ones you say are. I find you posts to be nothing but a compleate waste of time. Predictable, they have become to me. You constantly state the same things over and over, calling on illmantic to describe your religious ideas for you. This tells me, that you are just another one of those ignorant faith followers, it wouldnt matter if you were christian or jewish. You are antagonistic, and uninteresting.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddas
Another-one, you seem just as much a concreate thinker as the very ones you say are. I find you posts to be nothing but a compleate waste of time. Predictable, they have become to me. You constantly state the same things over and over, calling on illmantic to describe your religious ideas for you. This tells me, that you are just another one of those ignorant faith followers, it wouldnt matter if you were christian or jewish. You are antagonistic, and uninteresting.

i am cool

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It is without a doubt in my mind that christianity, no matter how perverted it has be made through time, different cultures, religions, or political regimes, is and will always be a monothestic belief to the individual christian.

If we discect every monothestic religion, I guarantee that all of them will have skeleton's hiding in there dark pasts.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
" In other late-breaking news today--- Horse Manure has jockeyed Cow Manure out of the coveted first place rank of the Manure Top 10 Charts"

good one maddas!

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Krossfyter, I'm so glad that the people love your interesting posts more than mine.

Keep up the good work

Peace

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
and the sarcasm continues....

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ok, Christians have god, Jesus, spirit, angels, demons, satan. Let's see, that's more than one, and one=mono, and more than one=poly, so christianity must be poly, not mono.

Also, know what is funny? Satanism is a branch of christianity, like catholics or protestants are. Heck, more even cause people see the devil and his work everyday. God? Well, fanatics say look around to see god's work, but all I see is death, war, famine, disease. So if this is god's work what do you have satan for?

By the way, helen isn't truth. She has never said clams fossilized closed disproves evolution or that the reason people born with disabilities is because their great great grandfather's best freind's dog once commited a sin.(not literally, he had something where ancestor does something you cursed)

And I think I saw something earlier on Adam and Eve. That right there disproves all of christianity, for people who use science and facts know if you take two animals and have them breed, then breed their offspring, and so forth, after about the third or fourth generation, they will start dieing off rapidly due to birth defects and inbreeding.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
And I think I saw something earlier on Adam and Eve. That right there disproves all of christianity, for people who use science and facts know if you take two animals and have them breed, then breed their offspring, and so forth, after about the third or fourth generation, they will start dieing off rapidly due to birth defects and inbreeding.

Just to add when Cain was cast out into the wilderness and GOD put a brand on him to let "others" know not to mess wtih him. Who were the "others"?!??!

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
People still believe Adam and Eve were actually the first people on earth? lol

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
James, we've been all over this the last couple years, it appears you have a learning problem. Well, this being the case, I'll spell it out for you one more time.

(Pay attention, too, '67)

Adam and Eve were the prototypes, they had no DNA damage. After sin was introduced into the world, the world was corrupted. After the flood incident and there was no longer the radiation-filtering water layer above us, DNA breakdown got worse.

To make it simple so you can remember it longer, inbreeding was no a problem back then but grew to be a problem. That is why God later set in place rules prohibiting close relation marriage later.

Nice to see you again, James, how have you been? Where have you been?

[Edited on 24-5-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ok, bull, bull and more bull. Inbreeding is a problem no matter what year it is. 2003 or 198745 bc, imbreeding is still inbreeding. So no water layer bull. Fish live in water, if they inbreed, bad. Water means nothing. Also, prototypes? Says who? Second, doesn't matter! If they were first ones, then their kids inbreed and so forth. Sorry, but no amount of bull or religon will change the facts that inbreeding causes bad stuff.

I am good, still haven't paid phone bill but using freinds comp.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Glad to see you made it to a phoneline. Sorry you've gathered no more knowledge or understanding.

No problem. My ability to understand seems to have plateaued for the moment as well. Fortunately, I am at a much higher level. Here, take my hand, I'll pull you up.

*Before the slams begin, I am attempting humor*

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
James plently of mammals interbreed. Dpolphins are very incestous, having sex up to 6 times a day. Since dolphins normally stay in family groups, they are usually having sex with very close relatives, mother, father, brother, sister. I say sex to because many times it is not mating to procreate. They do it to strengthen the group structure, they even masturbate each other. Killer Whales or Orca I am sure do the same stuff.
The reason though Jame the offspring of these animals are not deformed is because they have a gene that counteracts mutation.
Since they are mammals and in the evolutionary chain we are not that far removed we humans may have the gene as well. Unfortunatley our gene my not work anymore, it is dormant. I f or when the genetic engineers work out how to turn this gene on. Then we might be able to start breeding within the family without fear.

We'll at least this is what Texans are hoping for.

( that too is an attempt at a joke as well)

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Maddas, I have a sense of humor, as most Alabamians do, but those Texans are no known for their humor, so if Byrd doesn't post within the next few hours, assume she is flying out to meet you. In such case, you will be aquainted with a Texas saying, "You can run, but you can't hide."

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'll be smoked out.

and not cheech and chong style either.

One sarcastic Ha!

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Ok, Christians have god, Jesus, spirit, angels, demons, satan. Let's see, that's more than one, and one=mono, and more than one=poly, so christianity must be poly, not mono.

There are more than one man in Heaven. Jesus is the Godhead, his head is God, his human form is the Son of Man, his sacrifice is the Lamb and his right hand is the Word. There are other men in Heaven: under Jesus in command we find four beings, forms of the four highest Arches known as Cherubims or Seraphs: Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel. In opposition to the Godhead is Satan or the Adversary with his army of angels. Satan has been cut off, but is still alive and kicking, but his destiny has been sealed.

[quotes]Also, know what is funny? Satanism is a branch of christianity...[/quotes]

Guess you're right there if you can also say that those who poison food for fun are in the food business. Satan is a disdained angel who's ways have judged him. His ways are sabotage and terror. Through this he "wins" followers who say the things you say here, that God can't possibly exist when you look at all the sins in this world.

Moses never said Adam and Eve were the first humans on Earth. There were certainly people on the Earth before and in Eden. Adam was the first man created in God's image and likeness, he was the first God-clone so to speek. The other people are the animals and plants in Eden. For instance: Adam's first wife was called Lillit and in the Prophets she is called the night creature or the night owl. Or when Peter has his vision in Jaffa, he sees a sail with every animal in the world walking around on it. God tells him that he might eat all of them, but Peter says that some of them are unclean according to the Law of Moses, and nothing unclean had ever entered Peter's mouth so he is confused, but God shows him the same vision again and again, and in the end Peter understands. He teaches us that this means not only that we are allowed to eat whatever food we are served, but also that the gentiles are called clean by God and therethrough can be proceluted and may enter the congregation with God's blessing. They are equal with the Jews.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
"Moses never said Adam and Eve were the first humans on Earth"

No, he didn't....God supposedly did. Right in Genesis in the Bible. To assume otherwise is gross assumption, especially when taken in context to everything else in the Bible surrounding Adam's creation, as well as Eve's. Not that I agree with Creation...I don't, but citing the Bible, there is no need to consult Moses, when you have the word from the horse's mouth (so to speak)...assuming of course, that you also take the Christian doctrine that the Bible is dictated by God, but written by man.

they even masturbate each other. Killer Whales or Orca I am sure do the same stuff.

I really wonder about some "scientists", hehe....
I'd have loved to be in the room when he asked for THAT Grant money!

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Maddas, I have a sense of humor, as most Alabamians do, but those Texans are no known for their humor, so if Byrd doesn't post within the next few hours, assume she is flying out to meet you. In such case, you will be aquainted with a Texas saying, "You can run, but you can't hide."

It don't do to mess with Texans, do it?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join