It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KGB UFO Show Is On TONIGHT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's on Sci-Fi. 8-10 central time.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'll be sure to watch.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Some of the videos from the friggin soviet air force are amazing- you visually see both craft morph into one, but it doesn't look like a typical photoshop job. It looks like it really happened.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
8-10 central time huh, that makes it 9-10 here. And that also means its on right now, hmm brb.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
umm okay its a commercial break. Did you see them dissecting that friggin thing? In terms of the camera angle that was used, I can tell you that it was a bit wider than normal surgical procedure. This may have been because it was an abnormal procedure & the doctors had to be kept in the shot at all times. You normally don't see the people in an actual surgical situation.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I lost interst already, I didn't see the dissection.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
the autopsy was probably a fake. But the large cylinder shaped aircraft was amazing along with the crashed saucer shaped object and the Russian soildiers and cameras investiagting it.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Someone burn it to DVD and post it to Australia!

PLEASE..

Chris

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
hehe I'm sure it will be available on DVD.

They all are..

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Is your Avatar doing what it appears to be?

Dude, thats one rude marsupial.

[Edited on 7-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Damn it, I dont have Cable.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's mother nature's way of saying I am king of the bush...and I play with my nuts because I CAN...

Chris

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
cgi.ebay.com...

There's the DVD.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It sure is hard to argue with footage from a fighter jet cockpit. Not many looneys get to jump in those babys with a foil pan hanging from a string. If seeing is believing, there ya go..

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I didn't really enjoy it. But I watched all of it anyways.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can say I hated the way it jumped around...

Tunguska blast (which most think is decidedly a small asteroid impact), to autopsy, to saucer wreck, to Tunguska Blast again, etc.

The gun camera footage was pretty good, but the cylinder object one looked a littlle "fake". I've actually seen the saucer wreck video before, but on the show that I saw it, they were pretty biased to thinking that it was just for disinformation. Impressive footage though.

The autopsy footage has some of the same problems as the other better known autopsy as well. It was worth my time, just for the gun camera footage, and seeing the saucer crash footage again. I just wish they hadn't lumped Tunguska in there, and then they didn't even go into Tunguska at all anyways... The special really was pretty jumpy....

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It did skip around a lot and I didn't see the autopsy but I enjoyed the footage from the jets.

top topics

join