It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy suspended for gun gesture vs Viral picture of baby holding baby's hand...and more observations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
*Firstly, if responding please mention either 1, 2 or 3 etc....of my comments that you are referring to in specific to make it easier, since I mixed two thread topics into one but all are connected to the main two ideas of life/death, gestures (of all kinds) and their meanings.

1. Can anyone see how a simple gesture, so simple, can mean one thing to one person yet something else to another??

pic of greatness?: www.azfamily.com...

pic of the vilified: now.msn.com...

If they are both the same gesture ...then how can one group vilify one gesture yet see the other as amusing or so awe-wonderous and great?? Doesn't that truly imply that it is all in the judgement of the gesture., simplified?

Yes, I know INTENT of the gesture is the name of the game. Intent. Hmm Is intent a gesture or a thought? Both? Does a man jumping at a woman want to save her life from an oncoming bus or does he want to mug her? Hmmm intent.

2. Why does this picture arrive now? I doubt it is the first time after billions of births since the invention of the camera this has occured (perhaps not so by C-section but likely has occured). ***thanks to poster/ATS member riverwild he/she mentioned that the picture was actually taken in October but not released til now: www.azfamily.com...

3. Will this picture be a pro-life poster or quite the opposite and a joke for those who believe in the doctor-Mengele-ish ideals that we accuse of being the illusive 'Illuminati'?

4. It makes me also wonder why the very governement/society/community that is so darn against guns are guarding the new (school) location for Sandy Hook Elementary students with so much armament. Wouldn't it be less hypocritical for parents or off-duty police officers to stand guard as that single marine did and do so---unarmed??

5. Also, with such protection comes the over-excited, paranoid parents who accept the availability of an abundance of psychologists and counselling services that will be on-hand for *some unknown timeframe. I would have ask if this is a test, sorry THE test in which they intended to come along with the game-plan, ie: test how children (not only theirs but OUR) react to 'others' being supportive/separated in an after-shock situation (ie: FEMA).

6. Yet another way to look at it is to wonder if it is a practice/study to see how their own (the living) children would react to a continuation/move/relocation of activities when SHTF. Does being guarded and being given extensive guardianship via armed security and/or counselling services (sans parents) give the children peace of mind temporarily to not be traumatized by what has occured to friends/relatives/classmates who have gone?

Converstion on any of the above and how they relate or not...is invaluable to me, I genuinely want to know why this culture of hypocricy and insanity grows amoung us, as civilized as we are 'supposed' to be.

edit on 3-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jan 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed second link

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Fix your second link.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
1) it can mean happiness for the new arrival
or
it can mean saying goodbye.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Guns don't kill people kids pointing fingers with their thumbs up kill people. The answer is not stricter gun laws, the answer is to ban anything that looks like a gun. Even redesign all guns to look like Christmas tress or something. After circumcision all children should have hand surgery that would make it impossible to make the death inducing-life threatening gun shape with their hands of doom

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

thank you Purple Heart: now.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
*In the title of this thread I meant to say 'Doctor's hand", sorry, I had baby on the brain at the time I wrote it.

but now why is it that now others are calling the picture of the baby/doc a hoax?

not sure if it is but if it is, why? again with the gesture??? the young reaching to take away the gun? By this next generations there will be no weapons? correct me if I am wrong but 'conspiracy-wise speaking' wasn't this one of the depictions within the Denver Airport murals?? Please, correct me if I am wrong.

****also, did anyone else notice in the article: "The little baby’s name is Nevaeh – Heaven spelled backward"

now if that isn't creepy, I dunno what is.
edit on 3-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

top topics

join