It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13s. 13s Everywhere.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I'm sure just about everybody on ATS is aware that the number 13 is the most powerful (or, at least, most abundant) number when discussing matters about the freemasons and the Illuminati. We're all aware of the 13 masonic bloodlines, the 13 US colonies, etc. However, here are some interesting facts about the 3rd that you probably aren't aware of:

• January 3rd, 2012 is written as 1/3/13 (if you live in the US)
  • It is 13 days from December 21st, 2012
  • Coincidentally, the Mayan b'ak'tun reads as 13.0.0.0.13
  • Also coincidentally, the Gregorian calendar is 13 days ahead of the Julian calendar
  • It is the day when the 113th Congress will be sworn in

If I was a freemason, the 3rd looks like a very appealing day to "do something of significance to further my own agenda." What do freemasons on this site think? Do any of you have anything special planned for this date?

• posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:47 AM
    link   
    Nice post. Certaily makes me think. I also notice 11:34 a lot. Which of course is hell upside down and backwards. I am not looking forward to 11:34 on 1-3-13.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:51 AM
    link   
    Very interesting!! I wish my mind worked like that and noticed patterns such as these. Although i hope it is mere coincidence.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:52 AM
    link   
    Great observation OP!

Just remember, 13 is a sacred number and TPTB have inverted the numbers positive polarity to the negative to gain power through control.

Same with the all seeing eye and the serpent.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:55 AM
    link   
    reply to post by WaKingLieFE

13 also features heavily on the miracles of Fatima.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:39 AM
    link   
    Edit - my mistake - sorry - my bad.
    edit on 3/1/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:53 AM
    link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

What do freemasons on this site think? Do any of you have anything special planned for this date?

The number 13 has no real significance in Freemasonry. The numbers of significance to us are 3, 5 and 7.

Also, Freemasonry uses a different calender. Masonically speaking, we are currently in 6013 Anno Lucis. Regular dates and their numerology don't apply.

More info here: Anno Lucis

edit on 3/1/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:11 AM
    link   
    Another date for you 31.1.13 (if your in the uk) no significance implied, just a pretty date :-p or another 31.3.13

Unfortunately November only has 30 days or I'm sure some may tout it as the end of the world if it had 31.

Suprisingly the first 13 years of any century throw out a lot of reoccurring numbers.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:17 AM
    link   
    13 --- the only significance I know of that number is the gangs SUR 13 and MS13
    nothing more.
    People consider it unlucky, but to me, it's just a number. X3

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:20 AM
    link   

• It is 13 days from December 21st, 2012

• Also coincidentally, the Gregorian calendar is 13 days ahead of the Julian calendar

• From the two points above, we can arrive to the conclusion that today is December 21st, 2012, in the Julian calendar.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:23 AM
    link   

I'm sure just about everybody on ATS is aware that the number 13 is the most powerful (or, at least, most abundant) number when discussing matters about the freemasons and the Illuminati.
    No. 13 is of absolutely no importance to either Freemasons or the Illuminati. It's only important to conspiracy theorists who like to make up connections that don't exist.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:46 AM
    link   
    And today is,
    1/3/13

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:28 AM
    link   
    Very interesting. I've always been interested in numerology. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
    link   
    reply to post by SonicInfinity

2012 was truly the year of the 13s.

13 is actually not that important in Freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:57 PM
    link   

Interesting topic, thanks for posting.

Here is a LINK showing a number of representations and symbolism's of the number 13. Stuff I never knew before, but fun and interesting.

Op, just to let you know, not a criticism, but using the color 'blue' makes it kinda hard to read in your post. Just fyi, that's all!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:03 PM
    link   

1, 3, 13 are actually holy numbers from the bible.

1 - represents "aleph" strength - power - the letter needed to write the word "God" (el)

3 - represents god's actions (for example 3 warning), also holiness

13 represents rebellion:

Link
    The number 13 as we all are aware is related to bad omen. It has the same significance in the Biblical numerology, it is connected with revolts, rebellion, corruption and disintegration. The number thirteen or its multiples in every occurrence in the Bible is related with revolution or a kindred idea. Many superstitions are related to this number of ill-omen. The first occurrence of the number 13 is found in Genesis 14:4 where it is said “Twelve years the served Chedorlaomer, and the thirteenth year they rebelled”.

However, in The New Testament there are the 12 disciples and Jesus Christ (13).

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:11 AM
    link   
    OP, why are we looking for patterns in randomness. If you do the math right there are tons of 13's that you could utilize to "do something to further" your agenda.

new topics

top topics

join