It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Kucinich Accuses US Govt Of Creating A Manufactured Crisis, To Screw The American people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AMERICANSTRONG

No, I am one of many who has the power of life and death and take it seriously enough not kill without extremely DIRE circumstances we quite obviously haven't reached yet,your judgement not withstanding.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Stormdancer777

that is the 16.4 trillion dollar question , how do we the people act as one, if we did there would be no debt, no over burdening tax, and no over burdening Gov!
Seems to me we have lost what our founding fathers had , a common goal... A Government for the people, by the people, of the people.
We have lost our way , the goal should be how we the people find the way... and keep it!!!!

It is going to have to come crumbling down around them before they realize, by then it will be nearly impossible to repair.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

As you should. But as you were waiting for the firearm legislation line to be crossed, 'free' Americans drove past speed trap cameras, maybe under a drone and through a checkpoint, while wearing a seatbelt to a job where half their wages went to support pay raises for the monarchy and interest on debt from insane spending which will assuredly break the backs of our children which we will probably not see grow old as our cancer treatment fails the state's cost/benefit analysis but maybe NSA can release to them some datamined emails they saved to remember us by if they grease them with enough stacks of inflated dollars to keep pace with the 56% loss of purchasing power every 20 years.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Don't get defensive, face the facts. We have tyrannical government, the 'oathkeepers' claim to protect against tyrannical government, the 'oathkeepers' are doing nothing.

Says you? Do you not think that we may be organized in our certain areas? And again, let me ask you, "Are you not an American? Even though you might not have taken an oath, do you not benefit from our Constitution? So with that being said, instead of crying what you believe others are not doing, why in the hell don't you do something?"!!!!!

You definately sound like you are scared of your own shadow and therefore you find comfort in blaming others instead of standing up on the two feet that you were given at birth and do something yourself, rather than crying about those who are not in your eyes doing anything to protect you!!!!

WOW!!! No wonder the Republic is falling....................

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Better yet when it does happen,how can you help me? Do you realize I will only be able to fight? Will I get fed?Can I get resupply or medical help?
Did I just hear you say that's on me? Then we lose,thanks for the help.
Wait,I got it.Every psychic needs to be in direct contact with a vet so we all know when they are making their plans.
I however seem to make those types nervous, so I wouldn't like to impose.
edit on 2-1-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

More online tough talk from an 'oathkeeper.' Where have I seen that before?

I'm only advocating the most logistically feasible defense to tyranny do something they proclaim to do.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is hardly surprising, and with all the drama coming out of the government over the last few years, regarding finances, there is definitely a pattern where the two parties hold the population hostage in their fear-mongering games. We went through the same thing in August of 2011 where everyone was saying that social-security checks wouldn't be issued due to the budget crisis then.

And just like the events in Aug 2011, our elected officials waited until the last minute (literally) to fix the issue, which they will - period. No politician would want to be in a situation where their constituents are not getting their government assistance.

2013 will have the same type of situation pop up.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

More online tough talk from an 'oathkeeper.' Where have I seen that before?

I'm only advocating the most logistically feasible defense to tyranny do something they proclaim to do.

Too scared to answer my questions???? I do believe you are the one who on this thread and on

This thread

Said the same thing? I was giving you the benifit of the doubt to answer logical questions as to your bashing of a group you obviously know nothing about. However, seeing that you are only here to bash those who have taken the oath and not answer any questions pertaining to your frustration, perhaps you are here with an agenda??? I can only think of two things, you either got booted out because you couldn't hack it, or you are a plant that just created you account today trying to frame someone up???

Which one is it????

Either way, you apparently hate the Constitution and those who are prepared to defend it, so troll on.......

In the case that you perhaps do work for the NSA, tell your boss I am highly disappointed in your training! You stick out like a sore thumb!

edit on 2-1-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Yes, I was booted from the group because I couldn't hack "it". And since "it" involves nothing but posting to online message boards, you can understand why I didn't answer your questions.

I'm sure there will be plenty of citizens willing to help the cause as best they could. But some are wondering where the self-proclaimed leaders are. And why they would self-proclaim themselves leaders if they weren't going to lead.

But I'm sure you get this a lot, as most of your time is spent on message boards talking about this stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yes, I was booted from the group because I couldn't hack "it". And since "it" involves nothing but posting to online message boards, you can understand why I didn't answer your questions.

I'm sure there will be plenty of citizens willing to help the cause as best they could. But some are wondering where the self-proclaimed leaders are. And why they would self-proclaim themselves leaders if they weren't going to lead.

But I'm sure you get this a lot, as most of your time is spent on message boards talking about this stuff.

Funny, how you try to slam me for being on the same message board that you are on, arguing with me!

I want to say "sour grapes huh?". But I truly do believe that you are here to frame someone up........

Why? Because you still have not answered my original question!!! Let me ask you again!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??

Why am I your enemy? Did I do anything wrong other than ask you why you hated "Oathkeepers"?

You are the one who on the same day you opened your account, that your first two posts were slamming oathkeepers, so what gives?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Not much. Does that offiicially make me an 'oathkeeper'?

But in my defense, I've never claimed to be a defender of the citizens.

I have no problems with you, nothing me establishing my dominance in an arm wrestling match couldn't fix. I have a short fuse for both tyrannical governments and people who talk tough but don't back it up, that's all.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

No use being a hot head either,that is how you can be controlled.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Not much.

There ya go! Then your a coward! Where do you get off blaming others for not doing anything and then finally after me prodding you for an answer, you say NOT MUCH!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Let me say first off that this is just a game, but with very real and wide ranging side effects. The USA best times ended in December 2007. The foundation of financial collapse where years in the making. I included the signing of the bill by President Bill Clinton to remove the "glas" ceiling that kept banks in check. This eventually led to the financial collapse of real estate in 2008.
Bill Clinton let it slip one time that he was only the President and he was at the top of the ladder. An astonishing slip of the tongue! George Bush senior was the first of many to abide orders from his puppet masters. The political ranks on both sides of the isles are filled with political puppets and some would astonish you. They all play there parts of good, bad and everything in-between, but all with the same end game in mind.
The end game that the grand puppet, Barack Obama, is so skillfully executing is to level the playing field. The only way to do this is from with-in because the US military is too strong. First, let’s weaken the military by closing many bases and major programs which has been done twice since Clinton took office. Then allow gays and women to openly join the military taking part in traditional positions needing men to fill and degrade capabilities further. Then polarize the US population by a president that uses the race card wildly and creates an underclass that sucks tax dollars from the economy. How does the US start to shrivel up? By allowing large numbers of jobs to be shipped overseas and quietly rewarding those who do so and in return getting large campaign contributions. Also, allowing a large illegal alien underclass to invade our cities taking away more US jobs and sucking even more tax dollar resources.
So real estate has collapsed, never to recover, jobs are lost, never to be recovered, the military has been weakened with no money to recover and the US debt is currently $16.4B that is impossible to repay. We have a polarized populace that is buying guns at a record rate for the last 5 years and an impending financial collapse. The government has to intention to paying back the debt by all indications. The states, counties and cities are in the same predicament, they are broke and cutting. The federal government can print its own money so that result is lower value and inflation.
So where did all the bail out money go? Hundreds of billions of that money is unaccounted for. Just mentioning and audit of the Federal Reserve causes a vast avalanche of puppets opposing such a move. The amount of corruption that would be uncovered would be too much to bear. Even Obama’s legal claim to the office is seriously questioned because he may be a Kenyan exchange student but his records are sealed. Why?
The end game, weaken the US to reduce opposition the New World Order. Do this from with-in buy distributing small arms and create a financial collapse that a state of anarchy. This is catastrophic, but all indicators point in this direction. I only see it getting worse and no signs of reversal.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just a thought. Casting blame for inaction on the part of one group without offering solutions on your own behalf is counterproductive. No one organization can be the sole responsible party for authoring change especially when that change could effectively impact the lives of your children, neighbors, friends and so on. Here is the deal, its true many of us have sworn an oath to protect the rights of all Americans, even those we may disagree with. Have you ever attended a meeting of your town council? Do you follow your representatives voting record or make any attempt to hold them accountable for their action, or inaction on your behalf. I can assure you that there are those of us that do. Some have sworn an oath some have not. Until we are more than a voice in the crowd we are not a force to be reckoned with. When multitudes of like thinking Americans make their voices heard then action will occur and you can effect change. Pointing fingers and accusing those that have genuinely sacrificed and offered their lives for the belief that our constitution was inspired by enlightened thinking and true hope for mankind is no way to gain a coalition. United we stand, divided we fall.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join