It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 2012 Dream: Not Mine I Assure You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have a distant relative, genetically and spatially who is into the 2012 thing -- is not was. Why? He had a dream, not as sublime as Dr. King's dream but as colorful (no pun intended). While I believe that dreams can prognosticate, I leave this up to you folks.

He gave me his permission.

He was sleeping two nights ago and dreamed this:

He was in an apartment building and was going from apartment to apartment. No one let him in but one woman did. She had long, unwashed hair. When he went inside her apartment he heard a chirp in her hair and asked her what it was. She nonchalantly said its a pet bird. He said it sounded like it wanted to fly away but she said no, its ok, it doesn't know what's good for it. He looked closely and could see bird skeletons in her hair and one live on flapping its wings inside of her. The lady then said to join the party. Everyone was drunk on the floor. My relative asked what's wrong. One person on the floor said in a stupor hiauasca, better than Miller Lite! Everyone nodded. One woman on the floor said hello serpent queen take my necklace as an offering. Another one said take my toothpick, another said take my nosehair. Then a large man appeared dressed as a meso-american warrior and said the sacred 9 are here, hidden from the impure. One of the people on the floor said I cant see him, is it because I forgot to use soap? Yes, replied the warrior the queen and the 9 demand soap, preferably Irish Spring. MY cousin then said it is all fake, everything is fake. The warrior turned to him and spit on him. His spit was like sunkist. Then he said rise the ascension begins. Then everyone got up and and jumped on the beds saying we rise, we rise, hidden to impure eyes. My cousin asked the warrior what should I do to which the warrior replied you missed it and now must wait two new moons. On the 13th mountain with snowtail is going to take most to queen and the 9 will lead who are left. He then awoke.

Any opinions? I just think it is a mixture of wish fulfillment but he felt it was real. I do not agree.
edit on 1-1-2013 by seen2much because: J in just, my j button is difficult to press. It used to be my e button but it is fine now

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
did you proof your OP before you posted it?

I managed to mentally divide the run on sentences, but you lost me in a grammar tense & participle vortex there towards the end.

I do remember the Sunkist spit though. That was awesome. I totally want my spit to be Mr. Pibb.
Oh, and the nose hair offering. I am still chuckling over that little gem.

Maybe give your OP another look-over so the convoluted dream isn't out-voluted by the convoluted text. Just a suggestion. It's all good, ain't no thang....

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

If he actually remembered that much detail from a dream, cheers. I usually barely remember the plot of my dreams, much less remember them as if they were written in a tv studio.

SOunds to me like a mix of end of the world thoughts, movies and his subconscious coming together for a weird dream.

< snip >
MOD EDIT: PLEASE REVIEW: ATS Terms & Conditions

edit on 1/1/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I wanted to make it sound convoluted because it makes it more dream-like, like a running stream -- albeit a polluted one.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

I agree with you basically. I consider it an instance of wish-fulfillment and despair.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
I wanted to make it sound convoluted because it makes it more dream-like, like a running stream -- albeit a polluted one.

I can dig that.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You ma'am are anything but stupid. I toast a chalice of Hiuasca to you!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
My cousin asked the warrior what should I do to which the warrior replied you missed it and now must wait two new moons. On the 13th mountain with snowtail is going to take most to queen and the 9 will lead who are left. He then awoke.

Well, I suppose we would only be able to ascertain if it was wish fulfillment if your cousin
1. knows who the 9 are
2. what the 13th mountain is
3. and a snowtail
4. who or what the queen is
5. keeps up with loony, ehrm, I mean, lunar cycles
6. or is familiar with them & associates them with his Mayan beliefs

I would say that if your cousin wasn't familiar with the terms in the warrior's reply, then you could rule out wish fulfillment.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The 9 are the nine people on his speed dial....

Just kidding. Yes, he is familiar with all that stuff as I have become by watching Wilcock, tangentially (a youtube video was put next to the Hancock one I was watching and that started it).

Mountain with snow tail = comet

Like I said, I think it is wish fulfillment or simply a surreal recycling of his anxiety (or both).

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

preferably irish spring.. lmao that's a weird dream and what has it to do with reality?? not to much i'd say

edit.. oh i just wanted to add my dream last night which was WAY out there too.. I dreamed I went shopping at target ( which I don't shop at any big box.. not a wal mart not a home depot.. not a one in over 5 years.. it's my stick it to the corporations) anywho.. was at some Target and got a whole buncha stuff for $6... now is it gonna happen.. I mean it could happen but considering i've never been in a target in probably oh... 8 years I doubt that its true.. and yet what does it all mean.. ??

edit on 1-1-2013 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I lmao as well when I heard it...and then apologized (a lot).

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Sounds like the observance of a group of people who are on ayuasca
dmt

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

preferably irish spring.. lmao that's a weird dream and what has it to do with reality?? not to much i'd say

edit.. oh i just wanted to add my dream last night which was WAY out there too.. I dreamed I went shopping at target ( which I don't shop at any big box.. not a wal mart not a home depot.. not a one in over 5 years.. it's my stick it to the corporations) anywho.. was at some Target and got a whole buncha stuff for $6... now is it gonna happen.. I mean it could happen but considering i've never been in a target in probably oh... 8 years I doubt that its true.. and yet what does it all mean.. ??

edit on 1-1-2013 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't make much of it. Your economic situation might have to do with it or it might be a mirror/converse expression of yourself.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Yes, I agree that is what it seems.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

What did your cousin take before he fell asleep ?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I don't know, nothing I would think.

new topics

top topics

join