It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respect President Bush !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Our president has been through some pretty tough times. The point is that he has managed to help bring our country closer together. Everywhere, I see U.S. flags raised that show that the people of our country are proud to be where they are today and proud to be free. How dare terrorists attack such a beautiful country. The terrorists attacked what we stand for "freedom".

The Radioactive Boyscout!

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
We as a nation normally come together under adverse conditions.

The terrorists brought us together, galvenized our resolve to ensure a safe place for our children.

Bush is doing just what I want him to do, in reference to dealing with the enemy. He has also proven himself to be politically deft at maneuvering the democrats into corners. I appreciate that.
And, yes, he is the president during troubling times and dealing effectively, and I am happy about that as well.

He is still a politician and one that has made it up the power ranks and because of that he has earned our distrust, and that he will get in this community we call ATS.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Sorry I thought you said respect

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
hehe, now that's not nice Lexus

Oh, btw Mr. Thorium233, I just deleted about 10 messages you posted. They were all advertisments to some message board or something...

THINK BEFORE YOU POST

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The terrorists attacked what we stand for "freedom".

It's laughable that most Americans still don't understand why they were attacked on Sept 11th. Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning the act, but you people really need to wake up to the real world.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I can't respect a man that performs rituals with the remain of dead people.
When he got elected it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. We will see what 2004 will bring. But at this point i don't think it really matters

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Elections are nothing more than a cheat hand job. It's all illusion, why else don't you think popular votes count or why they still have a firm hand grasp on the select leaders.

Soon the government will be given back to the people, the rightful power.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I will not respect a president like him!!! i will not respect a mere puppet especially with a dirty bloodline this. and the worst thing is the whole country is collapsing with him.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
MorbidAngel2010 and advisior. both your avatars are tight ( that means cool
)

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Jeesh, Abstract, do you think all us pigment-impaired are ignorant? As if they didn't know the slang meaning for "tight"!

CupidStunt, would you like to expound on the notion you are entertaining? It's probably the same old rhetoric straight out of the handbook, but you might just have some fresh insight that will cause me to stop and think.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I was Born and raised in Inglewood i know what "tight" means any ways yeah its marcos in my avatar the commander of the zapatatistas (EZLN) homeland security put them down as terrorist

and tupac was a real activist to me and also panther wise!

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It's okay to respect the president, i guess. But, respect has to be something that he's earned. I don't think anyone here has the right to say who someone else should respect and for what reason...

as for him bringing the country together. I think the attacks made us all look at our neighbor and be like okay, who you wit? not any half--assed speech given by Dubya. The fact that he is praised for so called "bringing us together" is mad funny to me cause we are still divided save when it comes to who our "enemies" are. This thread in itself is evidence of the fact that america is still divided along many lines.

AMERICA IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE:
not reality, america is only beautiful to some--it's quiet an ugly place to others because of class based economic policies.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think we have ourselves a genuine, walmart-flag-buying, gun toting good ol' boy.
Isnt patriotism peachy?

You wanna complain about "tha ragheads" Go join the USMC and protect the country you love sooo much instead of just whining to us.
Take action, not drugs

And another thing, Bush is not the elected president, we get fake leadership, he gets fake respect...and a couple thousand nuclear weapons.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Even if they point a Gun in my head i still won't way "hail King Bush" but rather die with dignity

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why were we attacked on Sep 11? BEACUSE WE SUPPORT ISRAEL, THATS WHY!!!!!!!! ITS CLEAR!!!!!! BIN LADEN HIMSELF SAID THIS DAMN NEAR EVERYTIME HE CONDEMNED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP SUPPORTING ISRAEL, PEOPLE, AND THE TERRORISTS LOSE 80% OF THIER REASONS FOR BOTHERING US!!!!!

Respect a president who has passed acts to kill the constitution, who has sent our troops on another spider fart chase, who basically is selling our country out to foreign interests, a president who may very well have been in compliance with Sep 11, a president who has shamed us internationaly, ignored real threats, whose family is shifty and cannot be trusted, who continues to allow our middle eastern boogymen to roam free...... Im supposed to respect a man WHO CANT EVEN DIGEST PRETZELS PROPERLY??!??!!!!!?!!!!!!

Cant blame the economy on Bush, true, we are just now reaping the fruits of Clintonomics. But Bush is simply fueling the fires. hes going into Iraq to seize oil and set us up for a long bloody Vietnam like occupation.

NO!!!!!!!!! STOP SUPPORTING SOCIOPATHIC LEADERS AND LOONS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!! HES A MONSTER WHO IS CONTINUING AMERICA DOWN THE LONG ROAD TO RUIN, INSTEAD OF STEERING US OFF THE PATH!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Simmer down now,
simmer down.

I won't ever respect bush the person as postioned by congress. , As for "Commander in Chief" that title is loseing its value. I just wonder, how much more it will take before the majority comes to its sences.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Why were we attacked on Sep 11? BEACUSE WE SUPPORT ISRAEL, THATS WHY!!!!!!!! ITS CLEAR!!!!!! BIN LADEN HIMSELF SAID THIS DAMN NEAR EVERYTIME HE CONDEMNED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP SUPPORTING ISRAEL, PEOPLE, AND THE TERRORISTS LOSE 80% OF THIER REASONS FOR BOTHERING US!!!!!

the u.s. doesn't support israel as much as you think.
we just use them as a foothold in the middle east.

the palestinians' claim that israel belongs to them is false.
the palestinians just got riled up once they saw jews moving into the neighboring territory which they had not even inhibited in the first place.

if we really support israel... wouldn't we have done something to help them in fighting off those that terrorize them continuously?
as if this war to 'free' iraq hasn't put them in a worse spot than before.

all we do is give up some two or three minutes of air time on the news, trying to show that we have sympathy for them.
seems like nothing more than another conspiracy to progress the rise of anti-semitism.
... politics has a way of getting itself into every corner of global affairs.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It's all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Baby Bush just want to Erase his father's inept history
because he sure knew that he is getting engulfed by the past.
Advisor i was just being for real I rather fight and die.but it is not just America, other political monsters around the world follow the trends to get money

[Edited on 8-5-2003 by MorbidAngel2010]

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   

the u.s. doesn't support israel as much as you think

Ahem..........we give them bout 10 billion in aid. We give them weapons. We gave them the trainign to help form the Mossad, we gave them nukes, we gave them nasty weapons, we continue to back them. Those tanks that roll into palestinian territiry and bulldoze houses? Guess where they came from........
Our support for Israel is frightening. They are not our puppets, we cater to them.

the palestinians' claim that israel belongs to them is false.

I do remeber a young protester from here in washinton state being killed a month before the war or so, crushed to death under a bulldozer that was getting ready to smash a doctors house. the claim that he didnt see her was a joke: she was wearing bright clothing, blowing on a bullhorn, ect. And sight in a bulldozer isnt that restricted, he may no have been able to see her underneath, but as he approached, she was clearly visible. If they would do that to one protester, i shudder to think of what they do to the Palestinans themselves. human rights crimes in Israel agaisnt the Palis have been well documented by several different organizations, watch groups, and individual tourists or journaislts.

the palestinians just got riled up once they saw jews moving into the neighboring territory which they had not even inhibited in the first place.

Jews had lived in Palestine for thousands of years, even after the Diaspora. The didnt rule there, but they lived side by side with palestinains. It is only when the Zionists, thier fascist religious/political dogma of Israel above all and everyone in the way be crushed moved in, was thier problems. the Zionists marched in and basically made it clear that Israel would only be occupied by jews. (Ironically, the Zionists from Europe had no genetic claim on the land, they were decendants of converts to Judeism, the Khaazars, not actual children of Hebrews theselves. they had no more claim to Israel by history than say the Chinese do on Greenland)

if we really support israel... wouldn't we have done something to help them in fighting off those that terrorize them continuously?

See above. On top of billions in aid, plus weapons, we have repeatedly given military assistance, such as patriot missiles to guard them, back up support ships, intelligence, ect. And we still have troops in the sinai helping to gaurd it from the egyptians, wile no one really guards Egypt from the israelis.....

as if this war to 'free' iraq hasn't put them in a worse spot than before.

Its made them more secure. Iraq was a huge threat to Israel. probably THE biggest threat. We have wiped out one of thier enemies, so Israel has benefitted greatly. And if we continue on this path, we shall eliminate yet another enemy of Israel: Syria, then Iran, making the middle east safer for Israel, but hell for everyone else. This whole mess is very good for Israel: we go and take the bullets and serve as thier human shield, we kill thier enemies, they clean up at home by killing some more palestinians. Real sweet deal.

all we do is give up some two or three minutes of air time on the news, trying to show that we have sympathy for them.

A few minutes of Airtime!?!?!?!?! Bush lights a freakin menorah in the white house for haunakah, Clinton says hed jump in a foxhole die fight and die for Israel when he ditched out on serving his OWN country, senators have written books about the damn Zionist lobby in washinton and thier constant pressure to stay pro israel or suffer concequences, and you say we simply give them a few good words? Thier spies establish exstacy drug smuggling rings within the US, whom we bust, but then release back home with no retribution, they set up a huge wiretap spy ring here and we shrug it off, and you still think our support is minor? Bush tells Sharon to leave Gaza, Sharon tells him to # off, and we do NOTHING? We have bombed countries to rubble for refusing lesser demands!

seems like nothing more than another conspiracy to progress the rise of anti-semitism

Anto semetism is on the rise: against arabs, who are truly semites, the jews, of european turkic origin, well the zionist ones at least, are not semites.

Im very anti Zionist. I have seen too much Zionism and its aftermath to be blind to the fact that this country is under its whip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join