It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews. Do you want to bring about the Mosaich? Lets kill this curse.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
OK guys here's what I know. Something is horribly wrong here. You guys are supposed to be G_d's chosen people. But look at the history of the past 2000 years. The destruction of the temple. The failure of the Bar Kochba revolt and the Diaspora. The pogroms and the other deprivations suffered by the Jews. The Holocaust. And even the Palestine question of today and all that terrorism. There had to be a reason for it all. And I found it. And it's got a cure.

So shall we fix this mess?

Here's the problem. It appears that there was supposed to have been a Messiah in the first century that was supposed to have been the guy they were expecting. A warrior king that was supposed to have restored Israel to it's greatness of the days of Solomon. But to put it simply....IT GOT BOTCHED!!!...

What happened? Well according to the book of Malachi it was supposed to have been a 4 man job. The Lord, two messengers and Elijah the prophet. But it appears this happened. Last two verses of Malachi.

23 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
24 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Now looking at the evidence I say this curse was triggered. So here's the evidence.

To start with this Jesus Christ fellow makes a damming accusation.

Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

if you read between the lines he's saying the curse was triggered. So lets prove it. Read Leviticus 26 and note what happens when a top level Leviticus 26 curse is triggered. The country is destroyed. The people are killed or taken away as slaves. And scattered to the world. Sound familiar?

Now here's the biggie. The prophesy of the curse. It's the book of Hosea. It's the entire book really but here is a couple of excerpts.

Hosea 3
4 For the children of Israel shall sit solitary many days without king, and without prince, and without sacrifice, and without pillar, and without ephod or teraphim;
5 afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek HaShem their G-d, and David their king; and shall come trembling unto HaShem and to His goodness in the end of days.

Hosea 5
9 Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke; among the tribes of Israel do I make known that which shall surely be.
10 The princes of Judah are like them that remove the landmark; I will pour out My wrath upon them like water.
11 Oppressed is Ephraim, crushed in his right; because he willingly walked after filth.
12 Therefore am I unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.
13 And when Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah his wound, Ephraim went to Assyria, and sent to King Contentious; but he is not able to heal you, neither shall he cure you of your wound.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah; I, even I, will tear and go away, I will take away, and there shall be none to deliver.
15 I will go and return to My place, till they acknowledge their guilt, and seek My face; in their trouble they will seek Me earnestly:

Hosea 13
6 When they were fed, they became full, they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten Me.
7 Therefore am I become unto them as a lion; as a leopard will I watch by the way; 8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the enclosure of their heart; and there will I devour them like a lioness; the wild beast shall tear them.
9 It is thy destruction, O Israel, that thou art against Me, against thy help.
10 Ho, now, thy king, that he may save thee in all thy cities! and thy judges, of whom thou saidst: 'Give me a king and princes!'
11 I give thee a king in Mine anger, and take him away in My wrath.

That's quite the declaration. And one angry G_d. But what's the timeframe? In these verses.

Hosea 6.
1 'Come, and let us return unto HaShem; for He hath torn, and He will heal us, He hath smitten, and He will bind us up.
2 After two days will He revive us, on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His presence.

A 2 day curse. Followed by the day of Jezreel. But what are these days? Individual days make no sense. Is there another meaning here? Yes. For these are days in the presence of G_d. And here is what Psalms has to say about the subject.

Psalms 90
4 For a thousand years in Thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

These days are a thousand years long. The curse of Malachi was for 2000 years. It's still running.

So now here's the fix. From Solomon himself and the dedication of the first temple.

2nd Chronicles 6
36 If they sin against Thee--for there is no man that sinneth not--and Thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captive unto a land far off or near;
37 yet if they shall bethink themselves in the land whither they are carried captive, and turn, and make supplication unto Thee in the land of their captivity, saying: We have sinned, we have done iniquitously, and have dealt wickedly;
38 if they return unto Thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they have carried them captive, and pray toward their land, which Thou gavest unto their fathers, and the city which Thou hast chosen, and toward the house which I have built for Thy name;
39 then hear Thou from heaven, even from Thy dwelling-place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause; and forgive Thy people who have sinned against Thee.
40 Now, O my G-d, let, I beseech Thee, Thine eyes be open, and let Thine ears be attent, unto the prayer that is made in this place.

Leviticus 26
40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:
42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

I believe you need to do Teshuvah about this matter in order to end the curse. And I would think you need to do it until you're told otherwise.

The doctor was in.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

You make a few interesting points

I am of faith, but ever since 9/11 and realization that Mossad played at least a role, if not a major role

(google dancing Israelis on youtube)

I realized that my brethren are committing acts of treason and acts of sin against God.

In that moment I realized that if my fellow Jews blindly continue to follow the modern war machine.

There will be no salvation, but a whole lot of death.

I fully expect Israel to lose half its population, and in the end use nuclear weapons
which will further anger the world, ending in completely contaminated holy land

THAT ONLY GOD WILL BE ABLE TO CLEAR

edit on 31-12-2012 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just trying to help here. And I'm probably the worst guy in the world to try. But I seem to know all sorts of weird stuff now about whats going on. But your people do seem to be on course for a world of hurt if nothing tries to change the direction of the course of the bus so to speak.

One detail they will need to consider is the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. On both sides of the issue. Why? According to the prophesies the offspring of Israel was supposed to become a multitude of nations by the end times. So I would have to point out to both sides that the Jews are surrounded by Israelites. Except they are Muslims now.

That could be sticky.

And both sides need to consider this prophesy if things don't change.

Zechariah 13
7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

It's going to be 2/3rds that die.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why does everyone think that God is a person?

What if God was an energy and the people of the old testament and other Books were ETs PLAYING at God? That is far more likely in my view.

Do we really think that there is this all powerful being who is going to hand out punishments, because what happens when there are Gods from different religions all playing in the same game? I guess they get to play against each other and the strongest wins.

I think a lot of stuff would be resolved if we got to discover who these Gods were.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
edit: Post removed b/c some people mind find it offensive.. and also not sure if it breaks the rules.
edit on 1/2/13 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
... And it's got a cure.

Kudos for you to try and read the scripture and to not fall into the trap of the dogmatic preconception. I find it difficult to follow your reasoning though. Did you explain what is the cure? Could you pls explain the meaning of the term Mosaich?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The quote from Psalms about one day equalling 1000 years doesn't seem compelling to me. Sounds like a regular guy trying to describe the perspective of an ancient being. And the quote about the curse lasting 2 days is from the perspective of the men; it wasn't a cryptic message from God, at least that's how I'm reading it.

But seriously, if there actually is a super-entity with that kind of primitive, jealous, bloodthirsty mentality, we are all screwed.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

A Mosaich is the Jewish term for Messiah.

The Hebrew word mâšîah means 'anointed one' and may indicate Jewish priests, prophets and kings.

Now what is the cure? They need to do what's called Teshuva.

Teshuvah literally means "return" and is the word used to describe the concept of repentance in Judaism. Only by atoning for our sins can we restore balance to our relationship with God and with our fellow human beings.

Essentially they have to ask for forgiveness on the sin that caused the curse in the first place.

Probably one thing I should add to the thread is just who is affected by this curse. And looking at the Genesis 48 and 49 prophesies on Israel I realize that there is a lot of people affected by this curse who would be unaware of it. According to the prophesies the Israelites were to become a multitude of nations scattered throughout the world.

There could be a lot of people out there that need fixing and don't know it.

top topics

join