It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in my picture?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kerafyrm

This has become a troll, so this is my final reply.

Not everyone on this forum is as "nice" as me. i will once again request you check your attitude and your responses.
The way you conduct yourself is the kind of person you are. so look back on your posts and pay attention to what you see.

i know that its fun to mess with people. but this is more of an insult then a joke.
So how about you take your facebook, your unsafe house, your insecurity and your overwhelming need to defend your story and think about how that makes you look.
Also your invite to come to your "unsafe house" where you and your family both live is a very immature way to show your stupidity.

I truly hope you don't find a short rope and a tall tree because smarter people have died in less logical ways.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, I think if you can answer the question "What is the gunk on the right-hand side of the picture?", you'd get your answer for "What is the gunk on the left-hand side of the picture?", because to me they look like the same gunk - it just happens that the one on the left has taken a classic UFO-like shape.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I used to watch the space shuttle being piggy backed on top of a large plane when i lived in Houston. It looked a bit like that. It flew pretty low too. Might be a similar scenario.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

The picture has been completely interfered with. I would like for a NORMAL picture without editing of any kind in normal light from the same spot. IMO, This has had several sections passed through several filters. It would be nice if someone with some editing knowledge could drop by and check it himself, but to the naked eye you can see it has been tampered with by an amateur.

If I am wrong I will take it back, but I doubt it. So ......

edit on 2-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

That may be, but I highly doubt it was edited with the intent to add the little ufo looking thingy - if so, it's a pretty weak attempt. I'd be 100% comfortable in asserting that the "ufo" is just some sort of anomaly, either a smudge or lint or dirt or whatever, and the assertion that it's somehow alien is strictly pareidolia.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

could be. I may have jumped the gun by saying it is an attempt to hoax on the part of the OP, it is just not a normal picture. There are lighting issues in some parts and not in others, and so, IMO, there has been some editing. It could have been harmless on the part of the OP, or have been done by the cameras built in filters. I dont know. But seeing as how this thread is evolving like the rest that end up with a hoax label after about a day, I will just ASSume it to be so.

Prove me wrong with a Pic of the same spot OP under normal conditions. I said will take it back.

EDIT:
I think it is this. From the pics the Op put up of the area.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by redtic

could be. I may have jumped the gun by saying it is an attempt to hoax on the part of the OP, it is just not a normal picture. There are lighting issues in some parts and not in others, and so, IMO, there has been some editing. It could have been harmless on the part of the OP, or have been done by the cameras built in filters. I dont know. But seeing as how this thread is evolving like the rest that end up with a hoax label after about a day, I will just ASSume it to be so.

Prove me wrong with a Pic of the same spot OP under normal conditions. I said will take it back.

EDIT:
I think it is this. From the pics the Op put up of the area.

There you go. It is a light fixture like that with the supports edited out. Clearly, the original poster edited the original photographed and does not take well to getting caught.
edit on 2-1-2013 by BudreauReye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Why no photo from exactly the same location? Your OP wasnt from street level looking up...it was on the deck.

Your hesitation to shoot from exactly the same location makes me think more than ever this is a deliberate hoax.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kerafyrm
reply to post by Aarcadius

Yeah I'm 7 want my facebook to see how dumb you make yourself look? All my info is there and please come to my house its locked for your protection not mine and I swear just about every sentence in real life so what I grew up differently than you.

I make fun of myself because I know what I am I know who I am and so on and it makes you look like a idiot when I join in the bash myself...

Watch out, the kid is getting mad!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Why no photo from exactly the same location? Your OP wasnt from street level looking up...it was on the deck.

Your hesitation to shoot from exactly the same location makes me think more than ever this is a deliberate hoax.

I told her to but she didn't I could have her again but I think its pointless now because it looks like its cased closed and someone figured it out.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
the 'craft' looks too generic for my taste. its basically the medias view of what a flying saucer would look like, and if another race were able to travel this far, i doubt they would be clumsy enough to to let everyone know what there transportation looks like. then again, the popularity could be due to frequency of sighting, there's obviously a reason we expect that shape. question is, is this expectation formed my real phenomena or media representation

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
First: its a street light

Second: Cameras do that a lot because of lens focus and exposure, nothing special. The OP probable don't know about how lens works because you can make things disappears IF the camera is focusing in a different place and usually people use auto-focus in the cameras and have no idea about this stuff..

www.steves-digicams.com...
en.wikipedia.org...(optics)

Google: Focus for more info
edit on 2/1/13 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/1/13 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
That is a good example of a tower that does not exist on the top of a Rex Heflin disk ship
Tesla craft. The radiation from a cone coil is evident because the coil is internal to the ship.

Too bad that Rex Heflin's UFO photos are known hoaxes. Follow the discussion here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try the UFO Hunters video for a better story.
I'm sure on your own you can find it on youtube.
You wish the Rex Heflin photos were not of a TeslaUFOships.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join