It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in my picture?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kerafyrm
Note: I don't know much about how photos, cameras and videos reason why I posted here to see if anyone can figure this out...

I also have a App called Slow Shutter but I don't use it, it allows you to change the shutter speed and capture mode but I never figured out how it actually works reason why I don't use it but anyways it is still on my phone.

Go seek professional camera advice for your phone from your service provider who sold you the phone. If you don't know how to run an app, don't use it. Or you can get another user friendly phone.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kerafyrm

No all I can add to that is sometimes my phone records videos upside down and sometimes it doesn't even let me view the videos horizontal.

So, was this photo taken from a video? You make it sound like you shot a video....and if so, why not just post the video.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Btw, I can't wait for this thread to fall into the HOAX/SCAMS/FAKES forum such as this thread ended up:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well I say you have what we crazy people like to call UFOs. lol, no but seriously I thought it was a blimp. Did you see it after you turned around? Did it stay for some time? If it disappeared then yes, it's most likely a UFO.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
he it does look like a submarine. could be a streetlamp(?). who knows.
anyway here's a gif of 'it' with various filters;

Good find! Yes this doesn't look like any conventional aircraft I've seen before. Only thing I can say is that it's some kind of ship. No blimp would look like this, if there is please send one that has a center top like this one.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
from land looks like East coast somewhere with 2 girls

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Its quite clearly a giant yellow subamarine

:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
garbage bin lid frisbee

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zer0megAlpha
Well I say you have what we crazy people like to call UFOs. lol, no but seriously I thought it was a blimp. Did you see it after you turned around? Did it stay for some time? If it disappeared then yes, it's most likely a UFO.

We didn't see anything in the sky just in the picture which is why I'm here and confused about it..

To the other people...

I didn't fake this I already told you guys that and I also didn't come here to troll I rarely even post on here. I came here because I don't know what's in my picture and never once have I claimed it was anything at all. I only came here to ask for help to figure it out by people who actually know what they are doing with pictures.

If you want to get emotional about a picture please feel free I will not even bother to read your post.

No the picture is a picture it was never taken out of a video there's no video.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It is not a blimp simply because its seemingly way to low

above the hilltop. Blimps don't skirt 100-200 feet above hills.

So, its either CG (skeptic) or its a classic UFO with antenna.

Normally ufo's are considered interdimensional craft that use

some form of gravity distortion as "propulsion" so that they wouldn't

be seen in the visible light spectrum. Cameras capture more of the

spectrum than we can see.

(Rouen, France '56)
edit on 12/29/2012 by drphilxr because: more

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kerafyrm

Hmmm.... I have no idea what it is.

It doesn't look like a typical blimp as there is something in the center and it appears to look like a submarine... flying.

There are no wings to say its a plane.

Also, I think its too low to be a plane but possibly a big bird ??

Again, I have no idea....The picture definitely needs more tech analysis by some of our great ATS'ers.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kerafyrm

Looks like a flying submarine. Some kind of imaging artifact?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Your mother would have to live very close to an airport for that to be an airplane...and you diffidenlty would have heard it.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

You cant say its to close to the hilltop because you dont know how close to the camera or the rige of the hill it is. Or for that matter how wide the rige of the hill is. Try to think in 3D and not in 2D.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Why is the whole sky so white? Also, the tree line looks like it's been worked over by a masking tool.
Just my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Also after a second look, the flowers and leaves growing beyond the deck seem to be floating with no connecting branches or vines and seem to be traced around. Not saying this is photoshopped but I can't help thinking along those lines.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gunsmoke38
Also after a second look, the flowers and leaves growing beyond the deck seem to be floating with no connecting branches or vines and seem to be traced around. Not saying this is photoshopped but I can't help thinking along those lines.

Overexposure/brightness causes that effect.

As it has already been posted...this is simply a street light where the pole is not visible. If we can get a street name and general block number this was taken in, we can do a Google Street view and show the street light so, we can put this one to rest.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gunsmoke38
Why is the whole sky so white? Also, the tree line looks like it's been worked over by a masking tool.
Just my 2 cents

I could text my mom if you wish and have her take a picture outside of the same spot if you want to see that that's what it actually looks like...its Rockville CT.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Oak Street Vernon CT

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join