It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW CAN WE WIN? Humanity is lost. IT is up to us!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

It's a magnificent speech and it can't be posted enough.
What is the only solution? An Earth free of people.
Yep. You heard that right. Every other creature on this planet only takes what s/he needs and nothing more. People on the other hand want it all. Humans are able to rationalize "Oh, I helped that nice old lady across the street, so that cancels out the fact that I hurt my friend's feelings."
In my opinion, people are not natural to this world. All we do is destroy what's natural and beautiful because we care more about our houses and our bank accounts. We have this illusion of status and look down on those who are able to live with less. Humans are happy to drink themselves stupid only to act even dumber, then blame alcohol for whatever they did. We are a species who has no self-respect and we don't have respect for anything else either. It is impossible for humans to take responsibility for anything that they do. We're ruled by pieces of paper. Whether that paper is in the form of money, a contractual agreement, a last will and testament, a birth certificate, or a marriage certificate, people will give up their hopes and dreams because they believe they must follow whatever said paper dictates. We have essentially been brainwashed to believe that we aren't able to govern ourselves unless we have a piece of paper stating who we are and where we belong.
We shouldn't have to pay to live on a planet. This world would be pure and perfect if there were only creatures of the non-human variety on it. Humans truly do mess everything up. I honestly believe that we've lost the right to even exist on this beautiful planet. Earth doesn't need us.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
From a Secular perspective they are poised to win as tptb wont do full out battle until they know that they have certainty of victory....but they failed to read the last chapter of the Bible...victory comes from the Supernatural.
edit on 29-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
well I was just going to chime in with what he said one post up there above me.!!
I read all the reply's and you people are great...wonderful brothers and sisters of mine...I love that about this thread....

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

We're ruled by pieces of paper. Whether that paper is in the form of money, a contractual agreement, a last will and testament, a birth certificate, or a marriage certificate, people will give up their hopes and dreams because they believe they must follow whatever said paper dictates. We have essentially been brainwashed to believe that we aren't able to govern ourselves unless we have a piece of paper stating who we are and where we belong.

Saw this the other day and feel it illustrates to some extent your point:

]
edit on 29-12-2012 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Yes. Thank you for providing an illustration for my words.
We can even take that one step further and not just consider the government having less rules, but also the wealthy. It seems as though every time these people stroke a check, they make themselves even further immune to being prosecuted for whatever vice they choose to partake in.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ghandi gave you the solution to the puzzle.... "Be the change you wish to see in the world",,therre it is in 10 words. So simple. Yet no one can understand those 10 words...

I don't have the dexterity to type out a solution for you. But I will say this: for EVERY change you must manifest it within before it can be produced outside of the mind. So if you want that sustainable, safe, kind, respectaable civilization.. you have to be the kind of humaan that would exist within it. You must also teach these things for others to see them. I mean really get in the light and start teaching them. Share you knowledge and your thoughts.

You were given a gift of life. There is a function you are to provide to nature, the animals, and fellow men to not waste this gift. You only have yourself to blame in the end. So why not spend life trying to better life all around you?

Ask yourself Why, then ask yourself how, then ask yourself why not.... all the answers are already present. Good luck and good health
edit on 29-12-2012 by W0mbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Wonderful video.

And yet, it is one more example of how talking is so much easier than walking. We can all give pretty speeches and dazzling promises, propose astounding solutions to our dilemmas and convince ourselves that a bright and glorious future is very possible. But when it comes to putting these ideas into action...well, it's difficult. Not everyone wants the same thing. One man's happy ending is another man's undying misery.

Compassion doesn't make everyone happy. This is a sad truth. Find a way to solve this, and you are on your way to yet another dazzling proposition that will only please half the world. And the other half will fight you every step of the way. Duality at its finest.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The only way we will progress is with major intervention from an outside source.
There is no scenario where we alone can overcome our self inflicted Hell.

We need a force so strong as to nullify the worlds military
and purge us of the pure evil who govern our countries.

We need new technology and a complete new way for society to function like a resource based economy.

We also need the eradication of religion or the modification
of human DNA as to allow belief but limit obsession.

We are through / ruined , there is no way out.
I hope for our children's sake someone / something intervenes. 

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join