It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Tipped his hand when asked about a 2nd Amendment march

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

People try to set him up that way.

You have to watch yourself when your that big and noticeable.TPTB will try to make you look like a terrorist you see.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

He occasionally does put out valuable information though. For instance today he mentioned State Dept Publication 7277 which calls for the complete disarmament of the civilians of the planet.

Hah, then that man need to go back to school. Im sure people in Sudan, Greece or Bongodongoland will follow what the US State Dpt says.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

Alex Jones is a blow hard but he is entertaining, while I agree with most of what he says, some of it is so over the top it's funny, his elevated and mostly fake outrage in many instances has me laughing my ass off so while I do like to hear the message and information he presents, I do so with responsibility and realize it is at least for me, mostly entertainment.

Alex does speak intelligently about many issues though, he is well informed and does provide points for further consideration and research to people who may not have heard about such things from any other source and for that reason, I'm glad he is around if for nothing more than to get more people to THINK.

Now, all that said, others are right. He has no real interest is marching on anything, he gets rich by talking and selling merchandise but for me, I find that ok, his position is tolerable to me because he does get information out there and talked about and that's important, even if he is a windbag.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Maybe maybe. Mr. Jones' current physical condition is not the best. What condition is his condition in? Marching takes lots of feet. I saw a march with a man in a giant gerbil ball. They sell them from pool catalogs. Think about it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
No doubt Alex Jone's Zionist wife have some influence on him.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Every "protest" Alex Jones has ever attended he has always made it about Alex Jones and not about the issue. If the protest isn't about Alex Jones he will turn it into being about Alex Jones. Remember the DNC 2008 in Denver? He was following Michelle Malkin around and really threatening her. Now I'm no fan of Michelle Malkin but he was being really abusive. I don't know what other stunts he pulled there but he does the same thing at the Bilderberg protests, it becomes less about the Bilderbergs and more and more PR for Alex Jones and his cult of personality.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingTeacup
Every "protest" Alex Jones has ever attended he has always made it about Alex Jones and not about the issue. If the protest isn't about Alex Jones he will turn it into being about Alex Jones. Remember the DNC 2008 in Denver? He was following Michelle Malkin around and really threatening her. Now I'm no fan of Michelle Malkin but he was being really abusive. I don't know what other stunts he pulled there but he does the same thing at the Bilderberg protests, it becomes less about the Bilderbergs and more and more PR for Alex Jones and his cult of personality.

Exactly!!

Every video I've watched has been more about "Hey I'm Alex Jones and blab blah blah". It never seems its about the issue, like you said. It's more about "him" and infowars. "Go to my website and BUY this video". "Oh your watching this free version? Go to my website and BUY the high def version".

I understand the need to make money. But I think the guy has been bought out a long time ago. They (TPTB) let him continue to rail against the government, but only to a point. He never really seems to accomplish anything.

I'd rather someone like Jessie Ventura have the spotlight on "conspiracy" than Alex Jones... but I guess if it gets one person thinking....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join