It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wearing the color PURPLE a sign of allegence to TPTB?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
For several months now, I have noticed that high ranking members of the main stream media and politicians have been wearing a lot of purple. Purple ties, purple dresses et cetera. I feel that it is some kind of signal or some kind of statement of allegence to certain elite groups. Have any of you noticed the same thing? Or am I just out there? (stupid question) Hey in any event, a Happy New Year to you and yours! PEACE.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
seriously... I love purple
i have these sweet purple and black shoes and my fav socks are purple and black

I use to have a purple hat also was nice.. and i do have a pretty nice purple dress shirt.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think it's a bit less of a conspiracy based on this:

"The color purple has been associated with royalty, power and wealth for centuries. In fact, Queen Elizabeth I forbad anyone except close members of the royal family to wear it. Purple's elite status stems from the rarity and cost of the dye originally used to produce it."

www.lifeslittlemysteries.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

The sheep following the current fashion trend...that's all it is. Tomorrow it may be stupid zippers on shoulders again....

Des

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Easy, they are all Baltimore Ravens or Minnesota Vikings fans

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
seriously... I love purple
i have these sweet purple and black shoes and my fav socks are purple and black

I use to have a purple hat also was nice.. and i do have a pretty nice purple dress shirt.

Hmm? So are you telling us that you are.....ONE OF THE ELITE!!! Say it aint so!

link   
Purple has always been a royal color, because it was expensive to make in those days. And as with all traditions, it carries forward into this time. However, purple is no longer PREDOMINANTLY a royal color, although families adhering to such tradition will recognize it as so based on the context of the situation in which the color is observed.

It is a delicate balance, but worthwhile for those who fancy the dreamy elegance of the old ways.

link   

Can't say i've noticed tbh.

I've got purple skiddies though...nothing Royal about them i can assure you!

Although, they are a bit holy.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by allstarninja

"The color purple has been associated with royalty, power and wealth for centuries. In fact, Queen Elizabeth I forbad anyone except close members of the royal family to wear it. Purple's elite status stems from the rarity and cost of the dye originally used to produce it."

Ok, thank you. So why is Brian Williams wearing purple ties so frequently? All I ask is that you start watching the media and politicos and thier dress...humor me please?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

If i was I would be on my yacht and not sitting here on my computer
I would also be drinking champagne and eating caviar while laughing at all the poor people who slave under me to make me rich..

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

"skiddies"? If we are talking underpants, we call them "skivvies" in Amerika. "Skiddies" is however more descriptive of some sort of "accidental" deposit.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I thought it was pink shirts, ties, etc., etc., because most news anchors wear either a pink shirt or tie. In a lot of the TV shows the men wear pink shirts. Many poloticians wear pink. I always thought it strange.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I live in the hood I see a lot of lepoard skin and pink . The women usually wear black or red

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Come March they will all be wearing green.
Does that mear all the secret elite are Irish? Ya know I did see alot of green this holiday . . .
But then again I saw a lot of red too so I guess they are all either Irish or communist.
Most of them have white T shirts so that makes them Irish supremacists.
OR
The colors they wear don't mean $h#t.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Purple is also the colour of the fetish/bdsm comunity

those lords do like a good spanking

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE

Originally posted by allstarninja

Ok, thank you. So why is Brian Williams wearing purple ties so frequently? All I ask is that you start watching the media and politicos and thier dress...humor me please?

Is it possible, you know, possibly, that he perhaps, maybe, uhhh, LIKES THE COLOR PURPLE? I get where you're coming up with the idea that there's some gang-like color allegiance trend going on, but it's much more plausible that Brian Williams simply likes wearing purple ties than the notion of him trying to swear allegiance to the purple TPTB gang.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So I'm pretty lucky that I am a Minnesota Vikings fan then. I wear purple every Sunday and sometimes on random days

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The best way to spot them is by their secret handshake and reptilian pupils.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
No but I did notice that the Obama family was all decked out in "red and black" for his first election victory speech. Red and black are symbolic of a lot of things from anarchy, the devil, pirates and even the black widow in the case of Mrs. Obama's dress back then. My first thought then was as you suggest for the color purple today. Maybe Oprah is coming out with a sequel to the movie, The Color Purple??
(LOL).

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I don't think wearing the color purple is any kind of elitist conspiracy. I wear purple a lot and it happens to be because I look fabulous in the color!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join