It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remnants of a Lost World...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

A brilliant thread, Slayer. Look forward to all parts!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

[color=gold]

SLAYER69, once again another well put together thread on the ANCIENT activities of EA*RTH. Now me being 1 who has got the chance to follow some of your previous threads expected nothing less then what you have shared in relation to elder beyond and or hominid activity.

As I began to view the images it came to me 1 may be requested to scan for past data from images and so this is best observations:

The site appears to YES be elder then the Inca and the virtrification concept makes sense with what I am to further share.

The energy from the image took 1 to a time where some form of INDUSTRIAL type activities may have been going on. And the elder more ADVANCED designed blocks seem to be made of the original structure(s) design. So to further take the minds... A underground type structure existed as said in folk lure native data of Inca and others? The underground complexes could of been where entrances were located to further obtain the main industrial PRODUCT(S) as well as storage facilities for minerals or other? used to run INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. This may be why virtfication processes were being implemented to take advantage of pre existing technologies. To further strengthen the agenda (whatever it was) of those who may have had secondary usage of these areas. This also may tie into why some of these structures seen in the other images seem OUT OF PLACE or exposed to some high explosive movements.

OUTTA BOX intel SLAYER69:
SOME LOCATED THE PRE EXISTING INDUSTRIAL COMPLEXES THAT MAY HAVE BEEN OCCUPIED BY ORIGINAL DESIGNERS OR ABANDONNED BY ORIGINAL DESIGNERS and the native people at that time took over the complexes and the natives either possessed powerful weapons and fought hard for these type of complexes that as time scan come back shined with metals that attracted all who could observe from afar???! OR the original builders had conflict POSSIBLY WITH OTHERS AS ADVANCED AS THEY WERE WHO WANTED THESE COMPLEX AREAS AS WELL??? Which helps provide more reason for such large parts of complex scattered about. (energy weapons).

This SLAYER69 as you know how I tend to think takes 1 in the direction of ANCIENT HIGHER ADVANCED BEING exposure here on EA*RTH. Please don't get me wrong, I totally agree that there exist more intelligence with those many call ancient man or the CREATOR Creations who modern man has evolved from. And you have presented much data on the various genetic strains as man has advanced and also touched on possible more advanced man that may have managed to stray from the genetic tree as of known but are just as much man as modern man today seen above ground, but may remain elusive as of now.. But I just get strong feelings that EA*RTH has a COSMIC GUIDANCE process and other planets may have as well experienced similar situations elsewhere.

So to conclude YES 1 feels there existed advanced man and YES cosmic influence may have relations to them. The site data presented does feel ancient and used for something technological, but does not seem to of been exposed to natural disaster methods to cause spread of building parts about. The large step builds look like landing pads for material movement? The central circular device seems to either of been larger tower that connected to a structure from pan view at lower left in triangle like area as if they were connected ?? or FOR COSMIC COMMUNICATIONS WHICH WOULD LINK THE STAR RELATED DAT IF EXISTING. The filler blocks seem used for virtrification processes. That's why they kept rebuilding certain unstable areas as best they could to reuse complex, perhaps. Also some of the exposed builds may have been covered which made larger potential structures not being considered sort of like how some Pyramids were covered in beautiful materials with ELECTRIV MATERIALS W/ luster ect.. or with some more precious stone slab materials to add color to buildings OR ELECTRO TRANSMISSIONS. Something to keep in mind...

Thanks again my friend for sharing the data on the genetics of modern and possible more advanced man as well as the cosmic families potential influences here as well, very well compiled..

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 12/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronon

Yes, yes

Vitrification not verification although verification would be appreciated too...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What I think most of the regulars here at ATS appreciates is the quality of your work as well as the consistency of it. All hallmarks of a great researcher, the piece was well written and put together in a visually pleasing manner. People should be taking notes on how to present a topic from your example. Ok enough praise for one post on topic now.

I have always had the notion that at some point in our ancient past we possessed the technology to do marvelous things such as cut and shape massive megalithic structures. Not only do we see evidence of this in the ruins of the past but whether out of coincidence(which i highly doubt) or by intelligent design they seem to have a connection to astronomic phenomena and the movements of the stars. All this from supposed civilizations that were considered barbaric and archaic seems disjointed with logic. The level of detail on such a massive scale in my opinion would require patience and fortitude. Something a lesser mind would not possess.

All in all the truth is being kept from us either by bad science or by a conspiracy of silence to keep the people from the true history of man.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by summerbreeze.ddp
EPIC as always! I have read all of your threads and agree that the history of mankind needs to be re-written. I think that a lot of the stuff they try to say were devised by ancient aliens, was the work of ancient humans. I guess it is just hard to them to admit that humanity goes so far then blows itself back to the stone age and has to claw its way back up again, and again and again...

Agreed, there does seem to be a repeating pattern. In the other two upcoming threads I'll be discussing this angle in much more detail.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
great thread. i noticed the large stones are worked in such a way as to appear artful, shaping the stone in purposefully irregular shapes, then fitting them together so that no gap exists, instead of the smaller stones on top that were selected and fit together with dirt and clay acting as a filler to compensate for their natural irregular shapes.

those massive stones with the perfectly square and straight cut outs are indicative of great craftsmanship skill and techniques.

something that bears further investigation is that if the incans came upon the already made ruins, and claimed to not know the builders, how did they aquire a legend of an underground city that exploded?

also, i don't see volcanic activity as the likely source of destruction. ash and lava leave very obvious traces. from the rubble scattered around and blown away from the original structures, but no large crater that would indicate a meteorite, i don't see a natural source for the destruction, and where are the bodies?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Dear SLAYER69,

Just finished the video. You have given me two hours of joy, thank you. You always post things that give me a reason to learn something new and enjoy all the questions.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Goodie goodie
Another great thread about my favourite part of the world!

Allow me to add a few more nice pics (although I had to resize them down quite dramatically)..

Here's a close up of one of the big stones up the top of Ollyantaytambo.

Another pic of some very large stones at the same site

Yours truly at sexy woman...

Back to Ollyantaytambo - what has me (and others I suspect) baffled is what the heck are the little stone parts that jut out. Were they originally small ledges or something or were they attached to something else?

More stone bits jutting out..

And lastly (for now)...just to make you think things are even more interesting...this is a closeup from a wall in Easter Island - the style is almost exactly the same as what I saw in Machu Picchu/Ollyantaytambo etc.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I like the stone melting theory as a plausible one using plant chemicals to make holes in the stones. And to shape them so well.

Now

This is a mystery.
Many ancient sites around the world show these signs. I remember reading a large very detailed book once which had high quality images of the inside of the great pyramid the grand gallery to be exact and there too it showed and was mentioned that many locations within the gallery and elsewhere inside showed signs of what appeared to vitrification.

If the pyramids were sealed up for centuries and didn't have the amount of handling and traffic in ancient times to account for the smoothing of the stone from use and if these other sites such as the one outlined in this thread were buried then how does one account for it?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cruff
Goodie goodie
Another great thread about my favourite part of the world!

Allow me to add a few more nice pics (although I had to resize them down quite dramatically)..

Here's a close up of one of the big stones up the top of Ollyantaytambo.

Another pic of some very large stones at the same site

Yours truly at sexy woman...

Back to Ollyantaytambo - what has me (and others I suspect) baffled is what the heck are the little stone parts that jut out. Were they originally small ledges or something or were they attached to something else?

More stone bits jutting out..

And lastly (for now)...just to make you think things are even more interesting...this is a closeup from a wall in Easter Island - the style is almost exactly the same as what I saw in Machu Picchu/Ollyantaytambo etc.

Enjoy!

Yep I've seen those in person and I'd like to know what the bumps are for too.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Those are all very good possibilities. We just don't know for sure. What we do have is a mystery. We find several styles of stone working. The older being of Gigantic proportions followed by medium sized expertly cut and fitted stones then later crummy stones place with mortar

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by summerbreeze.ddp
EPIC as always! I have read all of your threads and agree that the history of mankind needs to be re-written. I think that a lot of the stuff they try to say were devised by ancient aliens, was the work of ancient humans. I guess it is just hard to them to admit that humanity goes so far then blows itself back to the stone age and has to claw its way back up again, and again and again...

Possibly, build to a certain point and either through human incompetence or greed end up destroying ourselves.

Another possibility is natural disasters; Pole shifts, massive comets etc. Could be what our illustrious "leaders" are planning for with the bunkers and food storage facilities they are building for themselves.

Much of our history seems to be made to comply with a predetermined story with some of the evidence of the truth being hidden or destroyed over the centuries.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

They are very odd. There could be a completely mundane reason for them or something much more exciting.

All I know is that I saw a lot of them but also a lot of completely smooth ones.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

Very nice addition with the pictures.
The stone parts with points that seem to extrude from the faces of the blocks, comes back as possible attach points maybe of large metallic or mineral deposits that were removed abruptly (maybe thievery not sure to use elsewhere ?) hence, no smooth edges as if professionally removed/replaced and non burn markings left on stone as if related to large transistor rooms where many parts would extrude in antenna type array from walls or ground/roof... which may have been covered with metallic or mineral (diamond or that other more powerful then diamond mineral) used to transmit power or signals that again would of left possible burn markings on wall surface or even changed mineral composite of those particular stones where attachments may have existed, so coming in- a large connections used to perhaps hang materials used for something else if not for just cosmetic reasons elsewhere where smaller extruding objects may exist....

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Great thread and as always great information.

That is some pristine precision there for Sacsayhuamán, somebody did their homework. Very well indeed.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by will2learn
The circular structure on the top of Sacsayhuaman was clearly a reservoir at some point in the past or was flooded. It still has the overflow drainage channels clearly visible in your pic. that would not make a good observatory I guess..

Will

I saw that.
What should be kept in mind though is that originally that circular structure was actually the base of a tower once upon a time. It was dismantled by the Spanish in search of Gold. So, was that channel original or was it cut later?

Did it have the purpose you described before the tower was built back in prehistory?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Wow! Awesome thread!

S+F for you!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That could very well be true. i'm digressing here a bit but...

I can't coment on Ollyantaytambo in this regard but I rember our guide telling us that when Hiram Bingham "found" Machu Picchu he supposedly took away "artifacts" for "research" and they were never seen again. I think the weathering on those bits would point back to a time a long time before he was around though. I'm sure there would be some geologists that could maybe shed some light on it.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
What's amazing is the enormous carved stoned underneath the smaller stones.
As you pointed out, they look somewhat different, from another time almost.
I believe there most certainly was another civilization.

Many sites in South America appear to show various levels of construction as pointed out the older seems to be more advanced.

Just because scientists say we weren't very advanced back then...
...doesn't necessarily mean they were right, at all.
IMO...
These larger carved stones, found all over the world, prove them wrong.

If we don't ask we may never know. I'm still convinced there is more to be found along those now submerged ice age coast lines...

Excellent beginning to a series, Slayer.
I will be eagerly awaiting the next release.

I'll send you a headsup

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

Large stones! (snort!)

Your second pic, down the bottom that 'stone' was placed on top, not carved on site.
the finish is wrong, it's like the bottom didn't matter so much. Why would you go to the effort of making something that lasts and not taking care with the finish?
Unless the finish didn't matter so much....I wonder, since it all actually, for the most part looks quite random in spots (although artistically beautiful), it could have abeen a 'training' ground for the handling of rock.
Some of that stuff truly looks to be moulded from the very mountain, and I do mean moulded.
They took far more care with the circle thing, technical hands on.

Pics of the inside of the Pyramid or it didn't happen

Do you think they learnt the secret to asking the rocks nicely to conform? Now that would be something wouldn't it?

Looking forward to your next thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join