It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream of supervolcano erupting (possibly New Years Day)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream of a supervolcano erupting, I'm pretty sure it was the one at yellowstone since that's the one nearest me. It was very realistic, I even remember thinking in the dream that it wasn't a dream, and that I was going to die for real. Here's a few details that might be significant. Right before the eruption started, there were fireworks in the sky in the same location that the eruption took place place. I'm thinking this could mean New Year's day, but hopefully not since that's only a few days from now. When the eruption started, I heard very loud low frequency thuds that shook the ground, and a huge amount of lava coming out of the ground, that appeared to shoot a mile high or so (I can't say for sure since I couldn't tell how far away it was from me). I also noticed that the sky turned immediately black, but didn't give the impression that it was night time. Shortly after this, the dream ended. I immediately knew this was not an ordinary volcano because of the unbelievable size of it, and the world yellowstone initially came to mind. Hopefully none of this means anything but that was my dream nonetheless.
edit on 12/26/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

I don't think this is scheduled to happen until the confusion and panic from the fiscal cliff wear off.
The MSM can only cover one big story at a time.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
All my dreams end with me getting eaten by giant spiders.

Fun, but not likely to actually happen.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Well I never have dreams where I die by anything, so this one really stood out, and the fact that it might have a reference to New Years makes it more significant.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Or maybe you will die New years hit by a drunk driver?? One never knows. Simply put, dreams have all kinds of things in them, but many things are just out of whack. For instance I dreamed about seeing my brother driving a pig down the road one night. It was just the funniest dream I have ever had. Yet the next day, we went to town and I saw a man get in a white van that looked almost like my brother, and when it backed out it happened to be a sausage truck with a picture of a pig on it, so never take any dreams literally at face value, because more then naught its different then what you really dream about.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by watchitburn

Well I never have dreams where I die by anything, so this one really stood out, and the fact that it might have a reference to New Years makes it more significant.
everyone has dreams about death one time or another,it mite have reference to new year but thats probably cause new years on your mind......means nothing,go enjoy new year and don,t worry about some dream you had

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Interesting,

I can't remember ever having a volcano dream, until this past week,
it was about 1 week ago, I can't remember any details like yourself
as I'm the type of person that doesn't memorize dreams, I let them
fade away, but I do recall 1 specific moment in the dream where
something was dropped/fell into a large volcano, reminds me of this video...

Would be interesting to see if these volcano dreams have any basis
in reality, I for one have zero info on the location of the volcano in
my dream.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Iv had so many dreams of YS blowing her top over the years ( for the last 4 or 5 years to be honest . id had dreams of the area i live in erupting . and to date YS has yet to blow her top ....

none of those dreams have come true other then a major eruption at mt redoubt in alaska and that volcano that nobody can say the name of . added to that list is the eruption of Nurbo in northern africa ....

my point is that the chances o YS blowing her top THIS coming new years day is very very slim to say the least ...

tho it is an interesting dream . peace

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have had some dreams where upon waking I am left with a single word. An indicator or explanation, location or person. One's that make you take notice or heighten your awareness. Hope it's just a dream, but leave that door ajar...
Just for giggles how close are you to YS?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i often dream about getting eaten by tigers.
am i likely to get eaten by tigers?

it was just a dream, it doesn't mean anything.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't mind the dreams where a big disaster happens. I hate the dreams where you work really hard all night and wake up just before getting paid.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
thanks for sharing
I had a dream last week in which a blimp crashed and I distinctly remember thinking 'I'm not dreaming, this is real'.
I hope and pray that when whatever happens happens, it won't be in wintertime.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Interesting,

I can't remember ever having a volcano dream, until this past week,
it was about 1 week ago, I can't remember any details like yourself
as I'm the type of person that doesn't memorize dreams, I let them
fade away, but I do recall 1 specific moment in the dream where
something was dropped/fell into a large volcano, reminds me of this video...

Would be interesting to see if these volcano dreams have any basis
in reality, I for one have zero info on the location of the volcano in
my dream.

This video makes me think that TPTB are shooting something into the volcano to make it erupt.
I wouldn't put anything past them! Or, it could be the ETs doing it!

new topics

top topics

join