It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality In Teens Becoming More Common?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
In response to the question

"Homosexuality in teens becoming more common?"

No---homosexuality has been around for a long, long time. It is just now more excepted, therefore it is more commonly seen.

IBM

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by W_HAMILTON

Originally posted by IBM
Nature has prescribed sexual selection for the purpose of advancing a species.

Don't ask for evidence, then go on to not even read the links people posted for you.

Here, I'll give you an exact quote so you can't just brush it off like you did the links that one guy posted:

Referring to homosexual activities found in animal species: ""They're engaging in the behavior because it's gratifying sexually or it's sexually pleasurable," he says. "They just like it. It doesn't have any sort of adaptive payoff."

So I guess you shouldn't proclaim to know what nature wants, eh Tachyon?

God would not have you be born gay.Simple and plain, as baby you must be born free of sin.

Yeah, if you buy into Christianity, which most of this world does not.

I think it's obvious you have no clue to the workings of things, Tachyon, so don't claim that you do. And ESPECIALLY don't criticize other people for thinking they have all the answers, when you yourself are no different.

Did the researchers ask the animals "how was the sex?" How do they know if the animals liked it? No, they cannot tell, it is not scientific proof as I requested. It is just someones opinion.

IBM

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
O.k...now you macho guys listen!

If I have the fantasm of kissing and having sex with a sexy girl like me!!! And, actually I have steady boyfriend of 5 years (we are happy!),,,does it mean I'm gay?????Like how can you tell who's gay and not gay??? See my
point???

All of my girlfriends kiss and touch each other in parties and that is like fun and almost normal (we have great parties!!! hehehe)

So....Are we going to hell for that, Are we sinners....or maybe we all have a bad genes...or maybe that is not the case at all, we are just more "open"???? Personnaly, for me There is nothing wrong with that!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Would you happen to direct me to some of these parties? Are your friends single, attractive?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBM
Would you happen to direct me to some of these parties? Are your friends single, attractive?

Hahahaha

Actually, we just feel like we are beautiful, sexy and intelligent women, we just wanna feel each other and cuddle and kiss kiss....
I'm not here to make you guys have fantasms, I wanna explain that we can have some feelings for each other that goes just a little bit beyond border...like it's just a sensual thing because woman are not like men, we are more soft and it does'nt feel the same!
Like I said, it may be just ME, maybe I am different...Here where I am from, it's very common, so that is why I think it's normal for girls to give a lot of affection to each other....

But any way! I'm not sure that genes have something to do with that, maybe it is just more accepted now! I know for men, it's not the same thing!!!! Means that men and women must have a different gene hehehe

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yup, girls are warm and certain parts of them are mushy and fun to sqeeze. Plus, they smell really good too!

Plus, I don't think guys, even gay guys, could get away with doing those sorta things. They'd just look silly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join